YesNoOk

Ken and Chun Li in an mmo (Read 2425 times)

Started by Lobo, January 26, 2008, 01:26:25 am
Share this topic:
Ken and Chun Li in an mmo
#1  January 26, 2008, 01:26:25 am
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
Re: Ken and Chun Li in an mmo
#2  January 26, 2008, 11:58:25 am
  • Not the best time to realize your claustraphobic.
#3  January 26, 2008, 12:12:53 pm
  • I made it up for a videogame.
I like the trailers.
What's the good of phenomenal cosmic power if you can't blow something up?
#4  January 26, 2008, 12:48:29 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Capcom should borrow that ken's head. It looks much better than their version.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#5  January 26, 2008, 01:45:47 pm
  • I've got ballllls of steeellll.
Haha I love the nostalgic "SHORYUKEN!!!" soundbyte at the end.  Thanks for posting those trailers Leo... they were fantastic (except of course for Linkin Park being slapped all over them... just like every other fucking youtube video that features anything with fighting in it).

Capcom should borrow that ken's head. It looks much better than their version.
Could not agree more... and you just watch, this version of Chun Li is going to whup SF4's shoddy ass too.
#6  January 26, 2008, 02:58:15 pm
  • Not the best time to realize your claustraphobic.
So in 2008, capcom is not only giving 3D Street Fighter another try, but releasing in SF in multiple 3d formats?
SFonline, SFIV, and PerfectKO, and the rerelease of SuperStreetFighterII':Turbo:HD:Remix. Does not Capcom have other Series like Vampire/DS, PowaStone, StarGladHeAteHer, FinalFight, RivalSchools, megaman [x, net, warlock, trigger, zero, zx], DMC, Onimusha, or even ResidentEvil?

What happened to being patient so the game wont be terrible? Is Capcom just taking their chances on multiple venues to see if one will actually succeed?

Whats next: A SF urban brawler game that plays like MK:ShaolinMonks that is about an untold Ryu and Ken training journey before they ever involved their lives into SF?

Wait, that actually doesnt sound like a bad idea. Id buy that too. Damn it, Capcom tricked me again...
#7  January 26, 2008, 04:31:57 pm
Why, is this PerfectKO a Capcom product ? Doesn't seem so.
Also there are different games because different people are working on each. They just happen to be doing so at the same time. The guys making sf4 aren't the same people as those making sf2hd, who aren't the same people as those making sfonline.

... Is it me or is that site saying it works only on IE 5 ? Even ie7 doesn't display it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 04:49:51 pm by Baiken
#8  January 26, 2008, 04:59:17 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
site didnt worked for me, checking the other trailers they had a capcom logo on them.
#9  January 26, 2008, 05:10:30 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
I have known about this game for some time. It reminds me of Kwonho, also an MMOFG. It didn't go quite well.
Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 06:04:23 pm by Feenie
#10  January 26, 2008, 05:40:07 pm
Why, is this PerfectKO a Capcom product ? Doesn't seem so.
Also there are different games because different people are working on each. They just happen to be doing so at the same time. The guys making sf4 aren't the same people as those making sf2hd, who aren't the same people as those making sfonline.

... Is it me or is that site saying it works only on IE 5 ? Even ie7 doesn't display it.

It is possible that they probably bought the likenesses of these characters. It is not the first time I have seen it done by a gaming company. Good possibility they probably bought more from capcom.
#11  January 26, 2008, 11:15:31 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
#12  January 27, 2008, 02:10:00 am
Well it drags the question of who esle now doesn't it?