YesNoOk

From Russia with Love; Trump's National Security Adviser resigns (Read 19972 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, February 14, 2017, 04:56:15 pm
Share this topic:
Re: From Russia with Love; Trump's National Security Adviser resigns
#21  February 16, 2017, 01:41:08 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Well at 1st it was because it presented "facts". Then later it was found out that one of the site owners? Reporter? I forget... anyway they were a dirty liberal!
#22  February 16, 2017, 02:06:38 am
I figure this is the best thread to ask in, and I'm not trying to start anything, just have 1 question answered.

Why do right-wingers think Snopes.com is propaganda &/or biased &/or censorship &/or lies? Is there a real reason?

Because it doesn't parrot to them what they wanna hear. It'd be awful if a bunch of people said the opposite of what you think happened. :'(
#23  February 16, 2017, 02:19:10 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
#24  February 16, 2017, 02:26:16 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Just imagine how it'd been if Hillary had been elected! However bad it is with trump I think you're supposed to multiply it by 10 with Hilary
#25  February 16, 2017, 03:43:19 pm
Even if it is a shit counter-arguement for the current topic, a President influenced by Soros wouldn't be anything to take lightly.

Trump's nominee for Secretary of Labor has now also resigned amid an unfolding scandal regarding his employment of undocumented workers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/how-long-confirmations-will-take/
Resignations happened with everyone, this one isn't nearly as bad as it sounds. And it's certainly not on the level of Flynn, which is a genuine concern.
#26  February 16, 2017, 03:58:41 pm
I figure this is the best thread to ask in, and I'm not trying to start anything, just have 1 question answered.

Why do right-wingers think Snopes.com is propaganda &/or biased &/or censorship &/or lies? Is there a real reason?
here's what i've seen mentioned elsewhere. there's probably more but none of it seems that big of a deal to me

seeming dishonest about hillary
https://ethicsalarms.com/2016/07/31/bye-bye-snopes-youre-dead-to-me-now/

possibly lying about lack of american flags at the DNC
http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/28/snopes-caught-lying-about-lack-of-american-flags-at-democratic-convention/
#27  February 16, 2017, 09:12:37 pm
  • Hahahahahaaa All Burn!
    • USA
    • kojikomos@hotmail.com
Not trying to be offensive to anyone here but, come on guys this forum is supposed to be dedicated to what is in its title "MUGEN". I understand this is the off topic section but, politics, seriously? My personal opinion on this is, the topic here should be dropped since there is no common ground being found. And when I say common ground I don't mean that for just a couple in the topic I mean that for all posting in the topic. Yes I understand everyone has their own beliefs but, we should all be able to get along here regardless of that, if not then, well to reference a famous quote "if you can't say something nice then don't say it at all" then again though, that's just my opinion :U
NEKOS ARE JUSTICE!

My Youtube Channel
#28  February 16, 2017, 09:15:11 pm
I understand this is the off topic section
it rather seems that you don't. And someone pointing out that there's no common ground to be found is not a reason to drop any subject of discussion. Let people talk about what they want.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#29  February 16, 2017, 09:17:35 pm
  • Hahahahahaaa All Burn!
    • USA
    • kojikomos@hotmail.com
NEKOS ARE JUSTICE!

My Youtube Channel
#30  February 16, 2017, 09:24:07 pm
#31  February 16, 2017, 09:25:53 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Are you suggesting we only discuss things we all agree on? Is that even possible???
#32  February 16, 2017, 09:27:10 pm
  • Hahahahahaaa All Burn!
    • USA
    • kojikomos@hotmail.com
before I go though I forgot to remind everyone here of one forum rule you have all seem to forgotten which I took the liberty of copypasta that section of the rule for you to remember or you can follow the link to re read ok have fun :) http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/forum-rules-62286.0.html

It takes all kinds of people to make a world and we cannot all be superior.

There are probably a lot of disciplines in which you would end up on the latter places yourself—could you even be bothered to compete instead of just trying to have fun as a mostly uninvolved spectator who might not even care that much about the discipline in question to begin with. . .

2) Being honest and being nice are not mutually exclusive concepts:  you neither have to run around politely faking to "love this thing, and especially you as a person :) :)" nor stomp cursing and insulting through every thread informing the members just how little you really think of them and %(/§&%)§&!!.

3) This is also a discussion platform.  Being polite does not necessitate agreement in all matters.  You can disagree vehemently with a claim brought forth by somebody else and start a discussion about this point.

Fencing back and forth over a matter and evaluating arguments from all sides can be good training and healthy—but it requires a certain detachment and that you take the time to type an actual counter-argument that has a relation to the statements of the other side's position . . . and that you actually read and respond to what they have said, and not just rant in the general direction of their user profile starting with the creation of the universe until you run out of words.
NEKOS ARE JUSTICE!

My Youtube Channel
#33  February 16, 2017, 09:28:40 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Did someone insult you? There was only one person being insulting and they were banned.
#34  February 16, 2017, 09:29:53 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
In all seriousness, if we were all in agreement over something, there'd be no point in discussing it on the board. It'd just be a thread full of people echoing each other and that does nothing for anyone. You need opposing opinions to be able to see where you stand on something, or maybe realize that there's some validity to the other side.

That being said, ELECTR0 did a horrible job of being an opposite side.
#35  February 16, 2017, 09:34:01 pm
  • Hahahahahaaa All Burn!
    • USA
    • kojikomos@hotmail.com
In all seriousness, if we were all in agreement over something, there'd be no point in discussing it on the board. It'd just be a thread full of people echoing each other and that does nothing for anyone. You need opposing opinions to be able to see where you stand on something, or maybe realize that there's some validity to the other side.

True, I have just noticed a few people disregarding the fact of handling their arguements, how can I say, "delicately" and I saw the thing with Electro >.>; (no comment there) just sayin we should all be able to get along even though some people in here see things differently (lol I don't like seeing people argue with each other xwx)
NEKOS ARE JUSTICE!

My Youtube Channel
#36  February 16, 2017, 09:34:49 pm
  • Hahahahahaaa All Burn!
    • USA
    • kojikomos@hotmail.com

Oh forgot to mention hey jango, I haven't seen you on here in a while :o (then again I am rarely on here lol)
NEKOS ARE JUSTICE!

My Youtube Channel
#37  February 16, 2017, 09:36:52 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
In most cases it's not an argument but a discussion. With text it is up to you to put context. Besides electro I have not read any posts here in an angry tone. And even his were read more akin to someone trolling in my head than actually being angry.
#38  February 16, 2017, 09:40:07 pm
I don't like seeing people argue with each other
Discussions where everybody agrees with each other aren't discussions, they're circlejerks and a nest for close mindedness. I know it's confusing because a lot of forums do that and a lot of people are convinced that "safe spaces" are a good thing, but they really aren't. If you don't like seeing people argue, maybe it's your problem and don't try to tell people what they should or shouldn't do ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

OZ

#39  February 16, 2017, 09:40:31 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
¯\_ツ_/¯

not sure what there even is to disagree on
flynn resigned. fact.

if someone came in with an actual counter-argument as opposed to just hooting and hollering about obama funding isis, the thread would probably stay pretty civil, if not more interesting
ಠ_ಠ
#40  February 16, 2017, 09:41:08 pm
  • Hahahahahaaa All Burn!
    • USA
    • kojikomos@hotmail.com
In most cases it's not an argument but a discussion. With text it is up to you to put context. Besides electro I have not read any posts here in an angry tone. And even his were read more akin to someone trolling in my head than actually being angry.

his were confusing to me, like at some points it looked like he was having an opinion, and then i saw anger, and then i saw trolling i think? I just couldn't piece it all together (my head hurts) but I can agree to people disagreeing over trump and hilary I just do not think the name calling and hate speech is necessary >.<
NEKOS ARE JUSTICE!

My Youtube Channel