YesNoOk

Geek Squad employees paid by FBI to perform warrantless searches on customers (Read 34068 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 11, 2017, 11:33:05 pm
Share this topic:
Geek Squad employees paid by FBI to perform warrantless searches on customers
#1  March 11, 2017, 11:33:05 pm
  • Gaps? Where we're going, we don't need gaps...
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 08:53:56 am by Ricepigeon
Re: Geek Squad employees paid by FBI to perform warrantless searches on customers
#2  March 12, 2017, 01:55:00 am
Don't link to Breitbart as a source for anything.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Re: Geek Squad employees paid by FBI to perform warrantless searches on customers
#3  March 12, 2017, 01:56:04 am
  • Keeping mugen stupid
    • USA
    • fivehundrederrors@hotmail.com
Can you give him reasons why maybe?
#4  March 12, 2017, 02:03:59 am
Alt right, Steve Bannon, Trump...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#5  March 12, 2017, 02:11:20 am
You not liking people does not discredit a news source.
#6  March 12, 2017, 02:15:45 am
  • Keeping mugen stupid
    • USA
    • fivehundrederrors@hotmail.com
I agree if the news turns out to be fake so be it, but lets at least give it the benefit of doubt before discrediting it.
#7  March 12, 2017, 02:38:46 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
To be fair plenty of us would've said the same thing if he used gawker/huffpo/any other shitty sjw news source.
#8  March 12, 2017, 02:39:05 am
The point is not that they may be lying, the point is don't give them views and exposure.
#9  March 12, 2017, 02:48:49 am
Nah, the point is you don't get to dictate what other people do because of your ideology.
#10  March 12, 2017, 03:14:40 am
(this is @ Snakebyte)
Really
To be fair plenty of us would've said the same thing if he used gawker/huffpo/any other shitty sjw news source.
not that I'll defend sjw stuff but don't be fucking stupid, this is pretty much standard.
Also seriously you're trying to stand up for the far right.
Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 03:56:29 am by Byakko
#11  March 12, 2017, 03:19:33 am
  • Gaps? Where we're going, we don't need gaps...
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
I had a suspicion the brietbart link may irk some, hence why I also linked to an article on the subject from techdirt, just to show that this story was being covered by multiple sources and not just some conspiracy contrived on a single site of questionable background (coughInfowarscough)
#12  March 12, 2017, 03:46:11 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#13  March 12, 2017, 03:52:30 am
Uh ? Oh, no, I didn't mean you, sorry if you thought I was lashing at you. That was a response to Snakebyte. Quoting you was an example because you explained why I said not to link Breitbart. Your position is clear enough :P
Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 03:57:05 am by Byakko
#14  March 12, 2017, 06:57:07 am
I don't choose to stand up for or not stand up for people due to their political affiliations. I find that despicable. You don't get to stop treating people you disagree with like people because of that disagreement.

edit: For the record I also did not interpret your previous post as a response to me.
#15  March 12, 2017, 07:13:59 am
Nice strawman. Always jumping to this "you're not treating people like people !" argument, trying to pass me off as inhumane because I said someone he shouldn't give exposure to a far right site.
#16  March 12, 2017, 07:28:06 am
How is it a strawman when you literally just did that thing? You don't have the right to demand that others deny exposure to things that you disagree with politically. That's incredibly wrong.
#17  March 12, 2017, 07:31:01 am
That's not "not treating people like people" you complete douche.
#18  March 12, 2017, 07:41:28 am
Yeah, it is.
#19  March 12, 2017, 07:45:34 am
lol no. Talk about insecurities.
#20  March 12, 2017, 07:50:33 am
Talk about random insults that don't have any relation to the conversation. Is that what you always do when you don't actually have a point?