YesNoOk

Muslim ban from the US (Read 33293 times)

Started by GTOAkira, January 28, 2017, 08:30:07 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Muslim ban from the US
#301  February 05, 2017, 12:34:45 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
oh god the trump supporters are gonna cannibalize each other
#302  February 05, 2017, 01:41:09 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
....... it all comes from ideas of a capitalist structure , if not then communist would still stifle this worlds progress & we would be trapped in the past. No, capitalism is the way of the future friends, .......
That's not what happened at all.
The reasons USA became so strong is it's unity within the states, the backs of slaves, and the most important part, we import the smartest people on the planet to come here. This travel ban is extremely stupid unless there was an imminent threat. With Donald not going to the daily briefings before enetering the White House, I doubt there was and that he'd even known about it.
 And we no longer live in a capitalistic society. If anything we live in a weird corporatism. If we did live in a capitalistic society Walmart wouldn't be able to not pay it's employees pennies. Instead, they changed the laws for the benefit of corporations. They make other businesses pay for their employees and business. <<<Not capitalism

& 地獄の花, you're not having very good sex. :P
vVv Wheat Stage Released vVv
#303  February 05, 2017, 05:11:40 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
By swords you mean cheaply made katanas right? Do you also have a trench-coat and a fedora? Does your neck have beard on it? Have you ever posted something about having a dark side.

Lol does your neck have beard on it, cyanide would be funny to have around for a "roasting session".

I have blasted a few watermelons in half..

Video or it didn't happen

You just want to see my techique so you can try to block it LoL. I'm wise to your game. For that you instead get a AR-15 :inquisitive:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty