YesNoOk

need a korean cell phone number! (Read 36520 times)

Started by Shunu, January 18, 2010, 08:57:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: need a korean cell phone number!
#21  January 19, 2010, 03:27:34 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
you'll probably get better results here
#22  January 19, 2010, 03:54:21 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
koreans are ungrateful son of bitches so you are not getting any phone number.
#23  January 19, 2010, 03:58:14 am
  • Most Hated!
lol I got one number but I messed up on the account...  :'( but I'm still trying to get one! and I do not trust Craigs list!
#24  January 19, 2010, 04:07:07 am
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
So you messed up on the account? aaand you need another phone number, so that must mean you're either using a fake korean ssn or you're just getting more peoples numbers, ooor your one number fits all, either way I still think its a retarded idea, you will most likely be banned the moment they find you arent korean, (they do that alot)
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#25  January 19, 2010, 04:09:17 am
  • Most Hated!
I know alot of americans that are playing... and I clicked this button 2many times so the cell couldnt take anymore activations... I didnt know what I was doing lol
#26  January 19, 2010, 04:13:06 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
he did say he was korean, so i bet he could fake it, hopefully they wont check it out :)

bro, craigslist is a good option for this kind of thing :P you dont have to meet anybody or anything.
#27  January 19, 2010, 05:53:11 am
  • Most Hated!
ugh... man this has been the most wasted day of my life... still no cell number... still no activation... this really sucks! maybe I'll just give up...
#28  January 19, 2010, 04:05:58 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
ugh... man this has been the most wasted day of my life... still no cell number... still no activation... this really sucks! maybe I'll just give up...

even though you are still young, I find it hard to believe that.
#29  January 19, 2010, 04:32:21 pm
  • Most Hated!
lol I ment give up 4 that day! I gotta find some one to activate this account... dbo looks like too mutch fun to pass up!
#30  January 19, 2010, 08:01:49 pm
  • Unique, just like everyone else
#31  January 19, 2010, 09:45:14 pm
  • Most Hated!
lol relax sir...
#32  January 19, 2010, 09:51:59 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
korean SSNs are easy to get apparently. But if you need a cell phone number, then I wouldn't even bother... just wait for localization?

Besides, you'd probably wanna be able to read Korean if you were gonna play this game... I mean.. it's an MMO and half an MMO is player interaction so :|
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#33  January 19, 2010, 11:46:07 pm
  • Most Hated!
korean SSNs are easy to get apparently. But if you need a cell phone number, then I wouldn't even bother... just wait for localization?

Besides, you'd probably wanna be able to read Korean if you were gonna play this game... I mean.. it's an MMO and half an MMO is player interaction so :|

its actually easy to play u wont be able to read what they say but they mark where to go on the scouter map so you just talk and follow the map. a lot of americans I know are not havent a hard time playing.

well I'm close too playing now lol I found a korean but he went to bed and sign off lol when he sign back on he will help me with the activation code ;D
#34  January 20, 2010, 12:59:48 am
    • Poland
Number won't give you much. Some lorean can activate your account by sending SMS.

If you want find one try facebook. I authorized my account when fellow korean stranger helped me. Better if you give them your login & pass and they do the rest. If you search KSSN don' bother. If you would try 3 months ago you would have chance (I found one after week of searching), now it's very hard to find free one with 91-94 at beggining (these are only ones who will work at DBO).

BTW DBO is really great :P And game is really easy to play. No need to knoe language. But still I hope they publish it in english.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 01:05:22 am by Jarek Bachanek
#35  January 20, 2010, 01:08:30 am
  • "The Future is Now"
#36  January 20, 2010, 03:08:59 am
  • Most Hated!
Number won't give you much. Some lorean can activate your account by sending SMS.

If you want find one try facebook. I authorized my account when fellow korean stranger helped me. Better if you give them your login & pass and they do the rest. If you search KSSN don' bother. If you would try 3 months ago you would have chance (I found one after week of searching), now it's very hard to find free one with 91-94 at beggining (these are only ones who will work at DBO).

BTW DBO is really great :P And game is really easy to play. No need to knoe language. But still I hope they publish it in english.

all I need is the auth... I had some one help me but my ssn age was to old but I'm good know all I need is that auth... I will try face book soon! I just wish this guy would sign back on he was really helpful! are you a human on the game?
#37  January 20, 2010, 04:50:39 am
    • Poland
well once you have account, authorization is easy. KSSN is hardest part IMO. And yes I'm Human and 14 lvl as now.
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#38  January 20, 2010, 07:53:23 am
  • Most Hated!
MISSION COMPLETE ;D DBO is now downloading! my goodness that was a stressful 2 days! lol