YesNoOk

Orlando Shooting (deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history) (Read 36691 times)

Started by GTOAkira, June 12, 2016, 05:09:25 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Orlando Shooting (deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history)
#181  June 20, 2016, 09:13:55 pm
  • Because Card Fighters Clash 2 wasn't quite as good

That literally is what happened, though. The killer is a Neo-Nazi who gave his name as "death to traitors, freedom for Britain" in court, and reportedly shouted "Britain first!" when he attacked Cox (who incidentally was well known for her support for refugees and advocacy towards remaining in the EU)

In the end Mair was indeed involver in the Brexit Movement, but the british Pro-EU media involved him before they had any concrete evidence... even before Cox was pronnounced dead. And are exploiting this even as a merely political one.

The Thomas Mair was an medicated metal patient he cannot be put on par with, Omar Mateen, a sane man with an extreme ideology. Its like puting an average vegan in the same bag as a person suffering from carnophobia.
Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 09:26:08 pm by SilentRipper
#182  June 20, 2016, 09:22:41 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
Omar was very clearly not sane.

and, as Jmorphman has just pointed out, he was not particularly religious either.
#183  June 20, 2016, 09:29:09 pm
  • Because Card Fighters Clash 2 wasn't quite as good
Mateen had a lot of moral dilemas, but I cannot picture him as insane... he was a man pushed to the edge. Mostly by the fact that he could not cope his religious beliefs and his sexuality... and he chose his religious beliefs in the end it seems. :S
#184  June 23, 2016, 12:22:09 pm
A witness has turned up and, after being interviewed by the FBI, said on a hispanic tv channel that he was Mateen's lover, they saw each other over 15 times in 2 months after meeting on Grindr, and last time he saw Mateen, Mateen complained that two Portorican guys did something bad to him (one of them was seropositive) and Mateen was going to make them pay. Apparently, Mateen also told him his father thought gays were the devil and needed to die.

.. So, yeah. This probably needs confirmation by the FBI, but at this point, that's pretty much where it's going.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#185  June 23, 2016, 12:24:06 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Another witness , a black gay said that in the shooting the killer screamed at the black dudes to get out that he didnt want to shoot them as they had suffered enough.
#186  June 23, 2016, 06:05:54 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
so a passional crime gone horribly wrong because of access to heavy weaponry.