YesNoOk

Orlando Shooting (deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history) (Read 33246 times)

Started by GTOAkira, June 12, 2016, 05:09:25 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Orlando Shooting (deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history)
#21  June 12, 2016, 07:17:41 pm
  • Raging Fist
This is just outright appalling. I hope that idiot's happy, muslim or not, because he just ended his own life. We can't allow any more of this bullshit from happening. No one has to die because you do not agree with what they believe is true. Why can't people understand that?!
My dearest condolences to the friends and families of the 50 who died here.
#22  June 12, 2016, 07:21:50 pm
  • professional white boy
  • god, I wish that were me
    • USA
    • reddit.com/user/Bob8644
#23  June 12, 2016, 07:35:50 pm
We can't allow any more of this bullshit from happening. No one has to die because you do not agree with what they believe is true. Why can't people understand that?!
so what's your plan, champ
#24  June 12, 2016, 07:49:19 pm
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
Fucking Hell.... Looking up pictures and profiles on this guy, he was a complete asshat to begin with.

Anger issues to begin with
Abusive to his wife to the point of divorce where she got away with their child
He lost his shit seeing two guys kissing in Miami... ...seriously, if you go to a coastal state, you should EXPECT to see this!

I always find it incredible that people can take time out of their lives just to hate someone.
50 dead, 53 injured...
#25  June 12, 2016, 08:04:46 pm
  • Raging Fist
How am I supposed to know? It seems like this might have been an ISIS related attack or just an act of pure idiocy.  Surely there has to be some plan in place to at least prevent alot of this bullshit from happening without looking like some sort of Totalitarian nation.
#26  June 12, 2016, 08:07:27 pm
The shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS, it's in the first post. They didn't claim responsibility though.

You can't "plan" for these things, shitty things happen every now and then. Only thing that can be done is minimize the chances of it happening.
#27  June 12, 2016, 08:31:48 pm
Orlando blood bank just lifted all restrictions on blood donations, if you are a gay man and in the area you are allowed to give blood now.

Please share! There is an urgent need for O Negative, O Positive and AB Plasma blood donors following a mass shooting in Orlando, Florida. Dozens of people have been injured and taken to area hospitals. The need for blood continues. All eligible O Negative, O Positive and AB donors are urged to please donate today. To find a donation center or Big Red Bus near you please visit OneBlood.org or call 1.888.9.DONATE (1.888.936.6283) https://www.oneblood.org
https://www.facebook.com/myoneblood/posts/1099594376750742
Seems like the lift on donation restrictions is incorrect after all. Eligible is the key word, apparently.
https://twitter.com/my1blood/status/742035796824186880

That being said, response has been overwhelming and they said they had all the blood they needed (or could manage) right now and to make an appointment for next week to donate.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 08:36:04 pm by Byakko
#28  June 12, 2016, 08:34:43 pm
  • Time to give back to this place. Starting now.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I was sick to my stomach when I heard the news. 2016 has been a real shitstorm of a year so far.
#29  June 12, 2016, 09:11:01 pm
  • I've sold my soul to become pixels.
    • USA
    • Skype - SageHarpuiaJDJ
This is really sad news. I honestly don't know what to say. Assholes like this guy will always exist. My condolences to the families of the victims, and my hopes for the survivors to make a full recovery.
#30  June 12, 2016, 09:48:34 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#31  June 12, 2016, 10:14:48 pm
Any info about how he got his weapons?
#32  June 12, 2016, 10:20:50 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#33  June 12, 2016, 10:23:30 pm
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
The pistol is one he got from his previous job, he was allowed to keep it as long as he monthly proved he could capability and capacity operate it.
The AR is under investigation.
#34  June 12, 2016, 10:31:36 pm
  • I´m a big fan of...THIS HAND?!
    • Spain
When my father watched this news he complained about the legal use of weapons in USA.
#35  June 13, 2016, 01:10:21 am
  • IPPEN SHINDE KOI!
  • TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT SNOUT!
    • Canada
    • keg2810@hotmail.com
    • biggreenmugen.weebly.com/
The fact that gay people weren't allowed to donate blood before this is disturbing in and of itself.
The fact that some darn right-winger out there could have possibly thought this was okay (not saying this actually happened, but knowing the U.S, where some guy compared the legalization of gay marriage to 9/11,  it's possible) is probably even worse.

Seriously though, my heart goes out to the families of all the people who died, and the LGBTQ community in general.
#36  June 13, 2016, 01:16:10 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
This is scaring me cuz I already have plans to go to Orlando next month... that is just straight out scary as fuck.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!

Bea

#37  June 13, 2016, 01:53:16 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#38  June 13, 2016, 01:57:12 am
  • Sluggo is lit
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I still feel numb. I still can't even begin to process this, the sheer size and scope of this tragedy.

Im glad you two found time n your busy schedules to find yourselves superior to everyone, thats the important thing out of all this.
Indeed.

Don't politicize this? Motherfuckers, our lives are politicized. Our love is politicized. Our families are politicized. The places where we go to gather, dance, and celebrate are politicized. Even where we go to the fucking bathroom has been politicized. There have been over 200 anti-LGBTQ bills introduced in the last six months. Don't you fucking dare to bitch and moan about how "retarded" it is to politicize this. It already is, it always has been.

This isn't some awful, isolated incident. A society cannot consistently spew vitriol and bigotry towards queer people, craft hateful legislation against them, and then turn around and decry any and all attemps and fixing anything.
#39  June 13, 2016, 02:45:11 am
  • Raging Fist
Sighs. Im sorry this happened Jmorph. I hope this bastard and anyone else like him are punished greatly for this.
*Brohug* If you need anything or anyone to talk to, PM me alright?
#40  June 13, 2016, 02:52:28 am