YesNoOk

Orlando Shooting (deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history) (Read 33223 times)

Started by GTOAkira, June 12, 2016, 05:09:25 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Orlando Shooting (deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history)
#61  June 13, 2016, 04:26:45 am
  • i will meditate and then write a really epic post
  • jai ho
    • Skype - executivepetrel
    • kawaiikings.net
youre right, the UN panders ridiculously to the saudis.

my main hope after this is liberals no longer see it as taboo to criticize these tenets of Islam, and hopefully reactionary muslims who automatically assume hate speech as well. there needs to be things said without fear of being labeled le trump hitler bigot. There needs to be some introspection on Islam's part but mainly nobody in the western world should stand for such values to be allowed unchecked.

and Sharia courts should not be a thing, at all, in the West.... what the fuck
youtube
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Put this on the profile of people who are known/wanted terrorists
that were involved in the September 11th attacks in 2001
- courtesy of Iced
#62  June 13, 2016, 04:30:39 am
are we forgeting that the guy who did this is from isis? killing gays is one of their many many crimes.
Heaven is just a prostitute without clothes.
#63  June 13, 2016, 04:31:02 am
  • Raging Fist
Thank you. To mix Religion with government is as corrupt as having military take totalitarian rule over a nation with absolute force. Sharia courts should not EVER be a thing in the US because it goes against what we as countries like Europe and US stand for, regardless of what the hell you believe. You either be questioned and stand trial on a normal court like everyone else and take whatever punishment they give you (If guilty), or get deported back to the Middle East.
#64  June 13, 2016, 04:35:08 am
  • jai ho
    • kawaiikings.net
yeah, ISIS is terrible. doesn't change any of what I said. the execution of gays is something seen as okay in non-secular Islamic countries (directly taken from their texts), and Muslims in the West have also shown support for it.

This is the sort of atmosphere that allows people to do this in Allah's name, and it is the reason why Islam overall is also worthy of criticism, rather than just ISIS.

Also, was it confirmed he was a member of ISIS? Wasn't he just pledging allegiance and had no ties? He was born and raised in the United States. The guy took selfies in a goddamned NYPD sweater, smh.
youtube
- courtesy of Iced
#65  June 13, 2016, 04:38:44 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
he pledged alliance and Isis has assumed the attack as being in their name, it doesnt mean they had any hand in planning it tho,
#66  June 13, 2016, 04:45:34 am
Heaven is just a prostitute without clothes.
#67  June 13, 2016, 04:47:07 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#68  June 13, 2016, 05:29:52 am
  • Sluggo is lit
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
My two cents on the above two comments...can't remember the last time someone said i do this in the name of Jesus,and proceeded to kill everyone in the room....maybe abortion clinic's? But that was usually to kill the doctors involved
How the fuck does that make things better? Like, setting aside the fact that shootings and bombings at abortion clinic never affect only the doctors (nurse and patients are also frequently killed or injured)... there's a disturbing amount of violence committed against abortion providers done in the name of Christianity.

,and like was said their are several countries that call themselves "Christian" countries,but none follow and make rules and laws based on scripture...can u say the same for Islamic countries?
Have you been living under a rock for your entire life, or something? Do you just not pay attention to politics, or history, or what? There have been a metric shit ton of anti-trans "bathroom bills" passed this year, all under the auspices of "protecting Christian values". That's just one single issue, for this one specific year.

You are absolutely, positively in the wrong here.
#69  June 13, 2016, 05:57:43 am
  • snowy smart aleck
  • so sonic wave
    • Puerto Rico
my main hope after this is liberals no longer see it as taboo to criticize these tenets of Islam, and hopefully reactionary muslims who automatically assume hate speech as well. there needs to be things said without fear of being labeled le trump hitler bigot. There needs to be some introspection on Islam's part but mainly nobody in the western world should stand for such values to be allowed unchecked.
Sadly if how social media is reacting to this is any indication it's probably gonna be taboo for a while, which is definitely a bummer. No religion should be above any kind of criticism.
#70  June 13, 2016, 05:58:55 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
So here's the million dollar question.  If Christian doctors can refuse service to LGBT patients because of religious freedom laws, does that mean that Muslims who work at restaurants can get paid vacations during fasting seasons?

I'm actually only half joking.  I really want to know how much is covered under these laws and how many double standards are at work here. 

#71  June 13, 2016, 06:21:01 am
  • jai ho
    • kawaiikings.net
if they aren't eating, why would they need paid vacation
youtube
- courtesy of Iced
#72  June 13, 2016, 06:30:41 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
    • zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse.webs.com/
How the fuck does that make things better? Like, setting aside the fact that shootings and bombings at abortion clinic never affect only the doctors (nurse and patients are also frequently killed or injured)... there's a disturbing amount of violence committed against abortion providers done in the name of Christianity.

it wasn't meant to " make things better" it was simply the 1st place that popped in my head of instances of when someone says they did an act of violence in the name of christianity ,Trust me i was almost a victim of a christian bombing,the night of the  96 olympic bombings was the ONE NIGHT me and my family didn't go, and i always stood just off to the right of where the bomb went off for the concerts, that said by all means if u can dig up some better examples in the last 5 years of people being murdered in mass in the name of jesus , please enlighten all of us , because it's not going to be hard to do the same for examples of islam , again not trying to help or be an apologist for a murder

Have you been living under a rock for your entire life, or something? Do you just not pay attention to politics, or history, or what? There have been a metric shit ton of anti-trans "bathroom bills" passed this year, all under the auspices of "protecting Christian values". That's just one single issue, for this one specific year.

You are absolutely, positively in the wrong here.

why i agree with u that the "bathroom bills" are ridiculous for truly transgender people ,who 100% live their daily lives as such, but i had a concern with some sick bastard who wants to be "trans" for a day and do something horrible  to some innocent person ,i mean how do u prove someone is truly what they say they are ?  would it had happened, maybe not, idk  same way YOU have no idea if it wouldn't ,  but last time i checked these were my opinions ,mine, not yours , so u don't agree with them, pft! so , i don't agree with yours either , but i'm not going to insult u over it or argue with u over it , u can't really argue with or change someone's opinions , they are what they are , just like ass holes , we all have one about everything that goes on in the world

Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 02:44:46 pm by Iced
#73  June 13, 2016, 06:37:19 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Religion in general is fucked up if people follow them to religious extremes.
It needs just as much blame to those who decide to follow it to such extremes...

This is such a horrible tragedy regardless.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#74  June 13, 2016, 06:54:51 am
  • Sluggo is lit
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
it wasn't meant to " make things better" it was simply the 1st place that popped in my head of instances of when someone says they did an act of violence in the name of christianity ,Trust me i was almost a victim of a christian bombing,the night of the  96 olympic bombings was the ONE NIGHT me and my family didn't go, and i alw
ays stood just off to the right of where the bomb went off for the concerts, that said by all means if u can dig up some better examples in the last 5 years of people being murdered in mass in the name of jesus , please enlighten all of us , because it's not going to be hard to do the same for examples of islam , again not trying to help or be an apologist for a murder
There was a very high-profile mass shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs, this past November.

why i agree with u that the "bathroom bills" are ridiculous for truly transgender people ,who 100% live their daily lives as such, but i had a concern with some sick bastard who wants to be "trans" for a day and do something horrible  to some innocent person ,i mean how do u prove someone is truly what they say they are ?
The bathroom bills do absolutely nothing to prevent this. Moreover, places that have enacted pro-transgender nondiscrimination laws have seen exactly zero increases in cases of sexual assault:
#75  June 13, 2016, 08:36:11 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Okay, hold up.

If we're going to be tackling the bathroom issue, if the logic is that perverts will go into the womens' bathrooms to molest children or whatever, the other day when I went to go eat dinner I saw a dude bring his young daughter (we're talking like 6-8 years old) into the mens' bathroom to change and take a piss.  I'm wondering how that isn't just as much (if not more) of a risk if we're really assuming that all of these male rapists are hanging out in bathrooms.  Now you might say "but dude that's an isolated incident most people just want to take a piss" in which case you would defeat your own argument.

if they aren't eating, why would they need paid vacation

Because according to the religious freedom bills, the individual is assuming that everyone should operate by their own religious views.  In other words, a Christian able to deny service to a gay patient because he disagrees with the patient, in the same context a Muslim who is fasting would not serve someone who wants food because of the same.  The question was mostly posed as a (bad) joke, I just want to be aware of how many holes these laws have in them, it mostly sounds like they only cater toward Christians. 
#76  June 13, 2016, 08:54:35 am
  • jai ho
    • kawaiikings.net
your analog wouldnt hold as fasting is self-imposed starvation. it doesnt stop you from serving food. unless im missing something here.
youtube
- courtesy of Iced
#77  June 13, 2016, 09:31:57 am
  • Idea!
    • USA
The only way to stop perverts from even considering doing things in restrooms is to have a restroom attendant being in the restroom in the first place.  Someone appointed to keep an eye out.  As much as I don't condone this, it'd be one of the better solutions.

But anyway, it wasn't much of a concern before, why is it now?  Because "Oh my God, trans people wanna use the bathroom they identify with?  That can't happen!  Penis means man, vagina means woman!  Errgh."  As if they weren't using their respective bathroom they identify with before.  Good luck in trying to explain to your son why a trans woman (FtM) is in the ladies' room.  Not to mention that they have a higher risk of being attacked for being transgendered going into the "correct restroom, due to what's in their pants".

Anyway, offtopic >..<
I fear for, not only my life (myself being gay), but my friends' and family's lives now because of this upsurge of fuckery.  Shootings, bombings.  Absolute mayhem.
Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 09:35:05 am by The Sudden Rarity
#78  June 13, 2016, 10:35:05 am
I don't normally talk about politics here, but I think this is something that needs it. /r/news, Reddit's default news subreddit, deleted all reference to the mass shooting as soon as it was made clear that the shooter was a muslim. /r/AskReddit and /r/The_Donald were the subreddits that disseminated the story throughout Reddit as a whole, because /r/news was too busy censoring any facts that didn't fit an agenda.

This is unacceptable and abhorrent. For reasons that are unclear, the moderators there stopped at least tens of thousands of people from learning about this event as it unfolded. Posts with the addresses of nearby blood banks, to help the wounded, were deleted. Posts of people trying to find out if their friends were alive were deleted. People who challenged this were told by the mods to kill themselves. I hope this is something that wakes people up to how pervasive and harmful this kind of censorship is, and how reluctant the left is to discuss any bad thing if a Muslim does it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/4nsiw1/state_of_the_subreddit_and_the_orlando_shooting/

The comments there should tell the whole story.
#79  June 13, 2016, 11:25:35 am
  • "NUUUUUUHHH" (Kura/Other Kula) in progress...
    • Australia
    • r.jiangames@hotmail.com
As a gay man its scary that even being in a gay club is unsafe now, it's already heartbreaking to lose a musician that a lot of people practically grew up with, now whats even worse is that the LGBT community have to be afraid of our lives wherever we go in case a hate crime happens and we get gunned down for it. But WHY THE HELL does this man carry a machine gun in the first place, who is giving it to him?! Are guns really that easy to get in the US to the point where people can just give you machine guns like that? Was nobody outside aware that he was carrying it even if it's 2am in the morning? A mess and tragic, my condolences to everybody involved in the shooting :(
Other Candy, Shermie, Leona, Whip.

Find it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCggxUHUoqfNmqy9PU41KF6Q
Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 11:28:46 am by LunaTuna
#80  June 13, 2016, 03:06:42 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
So here's the million dollar question.  If Christian doctors can refuse service to LGBT patients because of religious freedom laws, does that mean that Muslims who work at restaurants can get paid vacations during fasting seasons?

I'm actually only half joking.  I really want to know how much is covered under these laws and how many double standards are at work here.

Fasting does not prevent you from being around food, just from eating it. its not a recognized religious need to be away from food anymore than a jew would be excused from handling pork.