YesNoOk

So what do you think of Ebola? (Read 27508 times)

Started by extravagant, October 09, 2014, 10:32:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: So what do you think of Ebola?
#61  October 13, 2014, 11:32:53 pm
    • Peru
Anyone working on an airport here? Yes? Please, son. You are next on the quote pyramid.
#62  October 14, 2014, 04:40:43 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#63  October 14, 2014, 05:28:54 am
  • Another ClayFighter turned MUGEN Creator
  • Call me daddy!!
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
hmm... I was reading some articles about this and found out that bleach can kill ebola. might this be a cure?
It calls "hygiene", kid. Unless you live in the shit and you eat shit, literally, you've nothing to worry about ebola

People are just overracting about this, its like the second coming of the h1n1 swine flu.
Agreed, I remembered years ago when all people were in panic because of that flu, and in the end it was nothing
#64  October 14, 2014, 05:58:01 am
  • Sprite Whore
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/lee.tuttle.7
#65  October 14, 2014, 06:10:17 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
wash your hands, wash your hands^^
#66  October 14, 2014, 09:26:50 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Honestly, you're a fool if you're worried about it. Worry when you see someone with the symptoms.
I see lots of people with similar symptoms everyday, we've also gone through several drills and mandatory inservices recently to be prepared about this
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#67  October 14, 2014, 10:19:48 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
The difference between rational fear and irrational paranoia.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#68  October 14, 2014, 12:17:19 pm
I see lots of people with similar symptoms everyday
Oh, you see lots of people vomiting, having diarrhoea, haemorrhaging and everything all the time ? Or are you just seeing lots of people with headaches, some muscle pain, and sore throats for an entire week ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#69  October 14, 2014, 06:25:13 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
most likely the former, he works in a hospital.
#70  October 14, 2014, 06:54:32 pm
Shouldn't he be used to it if it was already just as frequent before Ebola was a thing ? If it's about the fear that just one being Ebola is enough, then... that's really the "irrational paranoia" effect.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#71  October 14, 2014, 07:08:28 pm
    • Peru
That's no irrational paranoia, thats taking measures. A lot of people say stuff like "It was the same in 2008 with the AH1N1 and nothing happened". Well, maybe it didn't escalate because people was alert, and maybe this won't scalate because people is taking measures.
#72  October 14, 2014, 07:26:15 pm
  • Sprite Whore
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/lee.tuttle.7
You can be aware but not freak out like everyone is.  I know the symptoms, I'm aware of them, but I don't feel like I have to build a fucking survival shelter "just in case" I encounter it.
#73  October 14, 2014, 08:55:15 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
Oh, you see lots of people vomiting, having diarrhoea, haemorrhaging and everything all the time ? Or are you just seeing lots of people with headaches, some muscle pain, and sore throats for an entire week ?
if you work at a hospital on an emergency care section you will see all of the above everyday every week, ive never said all those people could have he disease,  I said they had similar symptoms
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#74  October 14, 2014, 08:59:42 pm
So you're not worried ?
Or are you worried about Ebola despite not thinking that those people you see with the symptoms could have Ebola ?
Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 09:03:48 pm by DKDC
#75  October 14, 2014, 09:05:40 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
Yes even if im use to see this everyday i am still worried about "Ebola" , not paranoid just worried  thats all
#76  October 14, 2014, 10:06:04 pm
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
hmm... I was reading some articles about this and found out that bleach can kill ebola. might this be a cure?

I am severely sorry for this comment I've made.
it has seems I've forgotten to use my common sense.
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#77  October 14, 2014, 10:24:11 pm
  • BIG COCK SMALL ASSHOLE.
we must Kill ebola chan.
lel.
I think the only H-Character I ever got was that Black Raiya edit and she had a super that forced the foe to suck her cock while classical music played.
#78  October 14, 2014, 10:42:15 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 10:52:48 pm by Ryūku Tsukuyomi
#79  October 14, 2014, 11:07:22 pm
    • Portugal
Ebola-chan is gonna get u!*points*And you!*points*And you!*points*Ebola-chan is gonna hug us all!Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
I like cats...
#80  October 14, 2014, 11:12:10 pm
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.