YesNoOk

Terrorists attack the Charlie Hebdo magazine in France. (Read 31131 times)

Started by Bea, January 07, 2015, 04:34:51 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Terrorists attack the Charlie Hebdo magazine in France.
#181  January 21, 2015, 03:00:54 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
somehow the extremist religious always find it more offensive that someone is offending their religion than that their religion states that everyone else is burning in hell for not believing their specific brand.
#182  January 21, 2015, 03:11:32 pm
Not to mention they're less offended when they kill people for it too.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#183  January 21, 2015, 03:21:50 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
If they have to kill someone to vindicate their offended deity, i guess that means they dont really believe the offended deity exists, otherwise that deity would be just burning those people in hell and no earthly killings would be needed.
#184  January 22, 2015, 03:41:36 am
  • Raging Fist
So their god wants them to kill anyone that is not like them to appease him or suffer a life of hell?
...And I'm wondering why these extremists are not being hunted down and exterminated like the coward infidels *Thats right. branding them what they Brand US* they are.
#185  January 22, 2015, 04:05:43 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
dude, sometimes you post like a 15 year old, being randomly angry is bad for you.
#186  January 22, 2015, 04:07:43 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
So their god wants them to kill anyone that is not like them to appease him or suffer a life of hell?
...And I'm wondering why these extremists are not being hunted down and exterminated like the coward infidels *Thats right. branding them what they Brand US* they are.

dude, sometimes you post like a 15 year old, being randomly angry is bad for you.

he always posts like this, its nothing new and i expect hes pretty young so i get why hes like that

flowrellik please do research on islam and how extremist sects interpret it. its true theyre cowards (because cowards kill in cold blood) but its definitely not black and white
Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 06:43:06 am by Umezono
#187  January 22, 2015, 04:43:54 am
  • Raging Fist
I have done my research and I apologize if I do sound immature, but you have to admit a belief of this caliber is disgusting. It is down to the point where a belief of this magnitude is considered a mental illness. It is down to the greatest point where they are literally taking every inch of tolerance and humanity left within themselves and one another and just shoving it down the drain, even worse when they are subverting other people in their teachings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremism#Problems_with_defining_extremism

#188  January 22, 2015, 05:04:54 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yes, that's more like it, thanks.
#189  January 22, 2015, 05:13:55 am
  • Raging Fist
Again sorry.
I'm majorly flustered in seeing this stuff happening because of bad past events in my life that I dare not wish to share that deals with this and similar events.
#190  January 22, 2015, 05:56:55 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
..you just posted a goddamed link to wikipedia explaining that extremism is mostly in the eye of the beholder. Is this the best you can do to try to look smart?
#191  February 01, 2015, 09:15:18 pm

Interview of one of the surviving members of Charlie - the one who drew the Muhammad front pages. A good summary of the whole affair.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.