YesNoOk

What does your username mean? (Read 29930 times)

Started by Cornholio, August 04, 2008, 09:43:58 pm
Share this topic:
Re: What does your username mean?
#101  August 12, 2008, 01:12:39 am
  • ... Pretty freakin' flowers!
I like lasers.
#102  August 12, 2008, 02:14:49 am
  • DAT SAX

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#103  August 12, 2008, 03:05:10 am
  • SNK is life
It's very latino for a European guy :P
#104  August 12, 2008, 03:59:51 am
  • (Formerly ShinRyoga)
  • MtF Transgender
    • USA
Mine just comes from an old handle I gave myself back during the Perfect Dark days. I went with it on an old message board and it just stuck.

"Shin" shouldn't really need explaining, as there's so many "shins" out there. "Ryoga" is a character I felt I related to when I was a big Ranma 1/2 fan. Ryoga was generally a really nice guy but could have a short fuse, a hopeless romantic, and had a bad sense of direction.  --;
#105  August 12, 2008, 04:24:33 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
That might explain why you disappear for so long. :P
#106  August 13, 2008, 04:20:58 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
I like lasers.

I prefer the Wa-Finger for it's light weight and I can actually put it on 4 legged types if I need them, but the Karasawa was a good Arena weapon.

Maybe you should name yourself Moonlight, though.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#107  August 14, 2008, 01:35:43 am
What my username meant? Well use that good source of gaming knowledge and evantually it will come to you.
The only reason why I changed it is bacause my last username sucked and it was childish.
#108  August 14, 2008, 04:20:05 am
  • I'm awesome!
im just self absorbed. lol
I SUPPORT THE EMO hXc SUBCULTURE!!!

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
I didn't expect that!
#109  August 14, 2008, 04:39:48 am
  • OMFG look at me Im Happy!!! YAY!!!
ItsJenYouMen just for fun
NeedNoSkills because i need no skills to kick noob butt
dT__Tb  o_O trying to make a face
#110  August 14, 2008, 05:25:13 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
[glow=pink,2,300](>^o^(>o.O)>[/glow]
#111  August 14, 2008, 06:50:52 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
#112  August 15, 2008, 02:25:01 am
From what I heard it got nerfed a couple times in the PS2 games.

And that's unfortunate, because if you could carry the damn thing you were a force to be reckoned with in the PSX games. However, I've grown detached to it... but not a lot.

As far as PSX games goes (as they're the only one's I've played), my main weapon was that 10 shot energy sniper rifle with 3800 attack. And 22000 range. Not even pre-nerfed 9800 attack Large missile launcher from Project Phantasma has that range.

I've played the first three a lot and I've had experience with just about every weapon of those games.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.

OZ

#113  August 16, 2008, 04:26:45 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Wow, AC.
I used to love AC....
ಠ_ಠ

MDI

#114  August 16, 2008, 08:43:10 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
ey
#115  August 16, 2008, 08:41:18 pm
No hugs for me? Hell, the most recent cores I made were based off the original gundam.

Cenobite 53 said:

MDI

#116  August 20, 2008, 10:58:23 pm
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
No hugs for me? Hell, the most recent cores I made were based off the original gundam.

*Hugs you too, several days late*

I loved the first Armored Core when it first came out, it just seemed to revolutionary to me back then. I was like in 5th grade. Heh.

But on topic, my original display name on this forum, "Sirspinecracker" was one of my first screennames ever. I guess I wanted something that sounded like I'd get right down to business and hurt some people if I had to. Either that or a really bad Chiropractor.
ey
#117  August 20, 2008, 11:06:07 pm

Cenobite 53 said:
#118  August 20, 2008, 11:42:43 pm
    • interrage.deviantart.com/
A play on Road rage.
#119  August 26, 2008, 05:12:48 pm
  • it'll take more than minimum wage to break me...
    • Canada
    • knoc_on_wood@yahoo.com
i was to first to have golden eyes in my hood...and i was the best...so...its gold for shorts now...

get super into fighting games... for glorious fun...
#120  August 27, 2008, 01:08:22 am
  • I demand a "who would you rather do?" thread

"Lets go get some hookers and ice c-c-c-cream!"
                                                    - Dr. Rockso