YesNoOk

Mugen HEX | Screenpack (Read 197511 times)

Started by GDPenguin, July 14, 2015, 10:48:33 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen HEX | Screenpack
#241  November 20, 2017, 12:25:00 am
  • Button-mashing vs common sense....
    • Denmark
    • supermortensen@hotmail.com
Maybe a slight CRT like flicker? Moving spotlights sounds too jarring in my opinion.

Somewhat like a damaged video tape?
Like glitches and such?

EDIT:
Ohh. Just googled it xD
That could be pretty neat. ;)
Thx.

Keep it real, keep it original
Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:28:23 am by GDPenguin
#242  November 20, 2017, 06:04:36 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
YO! I'm really digging were you are taking this! Great Job GDP!
My only grip is the Versus Screen, well not grip I should say.. the VS font better have a dramatic animation to give it more life,
the over all concept is tight though. Looking forward to seeing more. If you need any assistance or advice feel free to hit me up.
#243  November 20, 2017, 07:43:14 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
awesome looking screen pack but Im not huge fan of Custom Select screen pack. is there any future for a stander version ? or not ?
#244  November 20, 2017, 11:07:25 pm
    • Denmark
awesome looking screen pack but Im not huge fan of Custom Select screen pack. is there any future for a stander version ? or not ?
Thx :)
I've been thinking about making a version with standard ports, maybe I'll get to it.
It's still going to be 1.1 no matter what :)

#245  November 20, 2017, 11:09:04 pm
    • Denmark
My only grip is the Versus Screen, well not grip I should say.. the VS font better have a dramatic animation to give it more life,
the over all concept is tight though. Looking forward to seeing more. If you need any assistance or advice feel free to hit me up.

Thought you would say that and yes. It will be animated and I might need some help with effects.

#246  November 21, 2017, 02:28:37 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA

Thought you would say that and yes. It will be animated and I might need some help with effects.

Hit me up when you have some ideas for it.
#247  November 21, 2017, 06:03:02 am
    • Denmark

Hit me up when you have some ideas for it.

Shall do :)

#248  November 22, 2017, 11:51:55 pm
  • ❤ Graphical Enthusiast ❤
    • Japan
Dude, this looks SO GOOD!!! Keep those different screens, i really love the style. Do u plan on including an alternate system.def with normal stage select? Custom Stage selections limit the amount of stages u can have by how many ASCII codes there are.
#249  November 23, 2017, 04:42:51 pm
    • Denmark
Dude, this looks SO GOOD!!! Keep those different screens, i really love the style. Do u plan on including an alternate system.def with normal stage select? Custom Stage selections limit the amount of stages u can have by how many ASCII codes there are.
Thanks a lot! :)

And yep...
My idea was to add more slots to the small roster and then put the normal stage select underneath.

Those different screens? :/

#250  November 23, 2017, 06:40:46 pm
  • ❤ Graphical Enthusiast ❤
    • Japan
Thanks a lot! :)

And yep...
My idea was to add more slots to the small roster and then put the normal stage select underneath.

Those different screens? :/

Sorry i meant the different menu's :P

And i see, any way ud be able to fit in a version with normal stage select in the Big Roster version as well? This is just me being selfish ofc, so u can ignore me if u want lel
#251  November 23, 2017, 06:50:25 pm
    • Denmark

Sorry i meant the different menu's :P

And i see, any way ud be able to fit in a version with normal stage select in the Big Roster version as well? This is just me being selfish ofc, so u can ignore me if u want lel

I will now hate you forever. xD
No, I might be able figure something out. If I make a 3rd roster size I'll have to make even more portraits... -.-
So, I think I'll see if I can figure that out.