YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2377010 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: let's talk about the aftermath of the sockpuppet war
#7841  March 27, 2019, 01:13:28 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
edit: someone is salty and lurks on MFG, mod of /r/MUGEN just created a MFG subreddit that links to some meme wiki page, just not long after i posted this here
LOL

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so very, very sad.
#7842  March 27, 2019, 01:18:07 am
  • Non est hoc propter hoc sed propter est hoc
    • USA
    • doubletrend-zeta.neocities.org/
There's 2000 people who are interested in mugen in 2019?

Anyway I thought this website war shit ended ten years ago. The fact that when I pop back in after six years and this petty shit is going on is pretty disheartening. Where's AgentSix when you need him?
#7843  March 27, 2019, 01:22:18 am
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
I've personally never used reddit (at a big level, at least.), but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why this whole situation is messed up.

You're telling me that MA got super pissy about people complaining about their adfly and content stealing from two years ago, so they decided to disregard everything MFG-related and attempt to take over an ENTIRE subreddit?!

Words cannot describe how tempted I am to email SOMEBODY over there and fix this. There should be NO reason as to why they should be playing the victim card here, and I figure that that subreddit should be a NEUTRAL one. Neither MFG nor MA should be cramming their drama down each-other's throats, don't you think?
#7844  March 27, 2019, 01:57:04 am
    • Canada
I mentioned this a while back, but I got banned from r/mugen once the MA mods took over the sub-reddit... even though I had not posted, or even looked at the subreddit in years. Okay guys. good job. that one really stung. lol.

I just took a look at the subreddit... and damn its in a sorry state. The front page has posts from like 5 days ago with 3 or 4 updoots, and a bunch of sticky posts filled with whiny anti MFG bullshit. I don't think the MA mods can drive it any further into the dirt before they start bumping into dinosaur bones.

Now something that is very concerning is that meme page they made about MFG... or should I say the page they made about Iced, featuring MFG.  Getting some pretty big stalker signs from it. Iced did this, and Iced did that, and Iced takes a shower at approximately 5:46am. I know cause every morning I can see into Iced's home from the bushes outside. Why doesn't Iced love me. Tell me you love me Iced. IIIIIIcccccceeeeeeeedddddd. Also MFG is bad cause they are jelly. and so is Iced.(who I hate)

Totally unrelated casablanca quote to conclude my thoughts on MA, and all this war nonsense;

"You despise me, don't you?"
"If I gave you any thought, I probably would."

#7845  March 27, 2019, 02:05:53 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah it should be neutral ground, but all it takes is a few movements and then a dumb war happens. After all of these years, the same dumb crap happens, and it makes no sense. This kind of drama makes people not associate with anybody and keep creations to themselves again, and that is super dumb to do this day and age. After all of this time, a lot of people in MA still act the same dumb way and all it does is show how dumb it is to fight over a simple hobby.
#7846  March 27, 2019, 02:24:50 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
its really not worth the trouble of even engaging imo
#7847  March 27, 2019, 02:25:51 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
#7848  March 27, 2019, 02:26:24 am
    • Germany
going to be voice of the outsider in this extremely tribal community and we all know what savage tribes do to outsiders D:

can't really blame r/mugen I get what they're doing, trying to end the endemic tribal warfare because it's hard for a community based off an old engine to attract new players when the first thing they're being given in a combat helmet and rifle to go shout the other tribes

sure there are some twisted people who enjoy warring in this world, but fortunately most normal and sane people just want to have fun and help others, otherwise this world would be hell before hell

it's easy once you remove your bias-tribe glasses to see who talks shit about whom

here's a very simple example on mffa which has blacklisted archive, officially because of "adfly and major security risks" without citing any source of course,why would you back up your claims in the era of fake news...
even if we admit it's true, then explain this : https://archive.is/TJY3n
tl;dr their site had and still has adfly links for the downloads
so they banned archive because of adfly but they totally allow adfly links themselves
explain this bullshit?
explain why archive is still in the blacklist after dropping adfly?
explain why you allow links to sites that actually make money off mugen and give people viruses (esnips 4shard mediafire and all that malicious shit)
explain why you steal content for your own databases

so long as you haven't explained your flawed logic and double standards, then yes it's easy to know who talks shit about whom

anyway if you got banned from r/mugen you still have r/mugenguild so don't be salty

"The entire Internet is against us but it's their fault !"
then explain why archive user base is ten times your user bases combined?
then explain why most new social network referrals point to archive nowadays?
how is everyone against them, when that "everyone" is just the old bitter sites
Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 08:21:18 am by justadud
#7849  March 27, 2019, 02:28:17 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
welp, found another one of the MA bots
#7850  March 27, 2019, 02:33:37 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
that you would have the temerity to posture as if your gigantic warehouse of content uploaded largely without permission is somehow the bastion of MUGEN is funny enough lol

but whats even funnier is you're touting your userbase which is pretty much thousands of people who just download and reupload others content as something that holds intrinsic value over longstanding communities of coders, creators, testers and veterans of the engine. its really such a baffling thing to me

if you wanna monetize other peoples content go ahead, be as shady as you want, but youre definitely the bitter one here lol

edit: registered 29 minutes ago, classic
#7851  March 27, 2019, 02:39:22 am
how is everyone against them, when that "everyone" is just the old bitter sites
Dude I'm literally quoting the reddit post. They're the ones claiming that the whole world is "at war with them" even though they're the only ones that give a shit, they're the only ones who ever said anything about a war.
In a nutshell, it's hilarious because not a single line in your post is true.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#7852  March 27, 2019, 02:44:34 am
    • Germany
this is exactly the reason why they stopped arguing with you and now they ban you on the spot
it's clear you've built a wall between reality and your mind
I've posted straight facts with an archive.is proof and you're still in denial
clearly at this point truth or lie, right or wrong, don't matter anymore, just fight to the death for the horde

quoting dizzy :
there is no point arguing with hungry wolves who want to eat you whole
or something like that
Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 08:20:25 am by justadud
#7853  March 27, 2019, 02:52:52 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
wow, you sure like quoting yourself dont you dizzy
#7854  March 27, 2019, 03:09:20 am
    • Canada
this is exactly the reason why they stopped arguing with you and now they ban you on the spot
it's clear you built a wall between reality and your mind

quoting dizzy :
or something like that

If the guild is so terrible....

why do you lurk here so often?

#7855  March 27, 2019, 03:15:05 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
it's clear you built a wall between reality and your mind

quoting dizzy :
or something like that
Is there a dizzy quote about how it's cool to call people you don't like an egregious homophobic slur?
#7856  March 27, 2019, 03:20:06 am
*oh shi**, welp i promise not to ressurect old threads again. :/
#7857  March 27, 2019, 11:28:25 am
You never "stopped arguing" , because you were never arguing. You just jump in and make dumb claims and reject anything anyone says to you, you're in your own little reality.
There's nothing more tribal than repeating to your community that the whole world is trying to kill you and you should kill them all first, and erasing everyone who says things you don't like.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#7858  March 27, 2019, 11:35:33 am
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
You never "stopped arguing" , because you were never arguing. You just jump in and make dumb claims and reject anything anyone says to you, you're in your own little reality.
There's nothing more tribal than repeating to your community that the whole world is trying to kill you and you should kill them all first, and erasing everyone who says things you don't like.

Couldn't POSSIBLY agree more with this. They're basically playing the victim card here, despite somehow getting away with their adfly, monetization, stealing, unreasoned bans AND calling MFG's homosexual Global Mod a slur. I'm still at a relatively young age compared to others in this forum and even I know this is messed up!
#7859  March 27, 2019, 12:15:02 pm
There's 2000 people who are interested in mugen in 2019?

Anyway I thought this website war shit ended ten years ago. The fact that when I pop back in after six years and this petty shit is going on is pretty disheartening. Where's AgentSix when you need him?

i never knew there was one, i thought there's mfg and mi beef is just joke and they just hate that one italian guy here in mfg.
#7860  March 27, 2019, 12:55:37 pm
    • Germany
seriously keep going with the adly fearmongering and monitization even after I mentioned adfly was dropped ages ago?
this confirms exactly what I said, facts don't matter anymore, reality doesn't fucking matter, just fight to the death for the horde like a brainless soldier, just build a wall between your mind and reality, and cling to your past glory

@Byakko
dud your rhetoric blah blah blah is just meant to evade the fucking questions
instead of that blablabla give me precise answers to my precise questions, then I may think you're more than some brainless tribeman

1. explain the bullshit of being cool with adfly till archive used it? ( at least on mffa https://archive.is/TJY3n )
2. explain why archive is still in the blacklist long after dropping adfly?
3. explain why you allow links to sites that actually make money off mugen and give people viruses (esnips 4shard mediafire and all that malicious shit) https://twitter.com/MediaFire/status/794205165511262208
4. explain why you don't mind stealing content for your own databases and are now calling archive thieves

really confused about the double standards right there and so long as I don't have any explanation, I will believe you're the ones in the wrong

that you would have the temerity to posture as if your gigantic warehouse of content uploaded largely without permission is somehow the bastion of MUGEN is funny enough lol

but whats even funnier is you're touting your userbase which is pretty much thousands of people who just download and reupload others content as something that holds intrinsic value over longstanding communities of coders, creators, testers and veterans of the engine. its really such a baffling thing to me

if you wanna monetize other peoples content go ahead, be as shady as you want, but youre definitely the bitter one here lol

edit: registered 29 minutes ago, classic

If you're so proud and confident in this community of veterans then why not cut the bullshit

just in this post you've bullshited us twice :
1. blaming archive for hosting largely without permission, and forgetting this is something your community does a lot as well, just go check your request folder dud

2. why this monitization bullshit? took me 2min to google third party evidence archive is non profit (likely because tons of people looked it up before)
explain why you have no problem with the mostly illegal download links around your own forums and are focused entirely on archive where nobody can walk away with the money

please no bullshit, precise question, precise answer
if you go into diversions and rhetoric bullshit like the others, then you simply can't answer the questions

*oh shi**, welp i promise not to ressurect old threads again. :/
don't worry about that dud, drama is the only thing that keeps the site alive, you did a favor indeed
Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 01:05:51 pm by justadud