YesNoOk

Select Manager 0.3 beta - first screenshot! (Read 71820 times)

Started by jobro, June 17, 2008, 09:49:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Select Manager 0.3 beta - first screenshot!
#21  June 25, 2008, 09:30:49 pm
  • Son of a Mother*ucker
  • Mode Change... Mode 2!
    • Mexico
    • www.freewebs.com/fightingspiritsmexico/
It's a good tool, but Maybe it would need support for Zipped Chars

Clic on the Sign, then on The flags (U.S. 4 English talkers & MX 4 Spanish Talkers), then go to "Descargas/Downloads" And You're in the Downloads Section
#22  June 25, 2008, 10:59:06 pm
    • jobromedia.netcipia.net/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome
Zipped chars that is... :D Will try tp add that aswell.
#23  June 26, 2008, 01:07:24 am
  • Fuck Windows 8!!!! I use adult OSes to work!!!
    • Mexico
Subdirectories please... that could be wonderful!!!

See ya!! :D
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork
#24  June 26, 2008, 01:37:30 am
I'll see what I can do. No promisses given. JoBro signing off for the night.  :)
#25  June 29, 2008, 11:48:53 pm
I will not be able to release Select Manager as early as I first intednded since

Copied from my blog... Unfortunatly I’ve ran into some stuff that has to be done ASAP that forces me to leave the work unfinnished for now. Don’t worry. My Select Manager release will commence in 4 days time on Wensday evening.

June 27th, 2008 at 9:25 pm

Select Manager will be released on Wensday next week. What I ran into: Some economic paperwork that cannot wait. I've done it, and I'm working on Select Manager.
#26  July 03, 2008, 12:39:47 am
Hm... I thought I was about to be finnished by now with 0.3, but I am not. My work kicks in the hyperdrive before the vacation, and to top it off we have a bus strike here in Stockholm that makes it very hard for me, with neither a drivers license nor a car, to get to my work. Will be able to release it during the next month as it seams, but it is worth the wait:

* Character and stage info editors now features a list of fightergames to choose from if what you edit ain't your own creation.

* They both features also a country list so you can easily specify what country the character comes from and where the stage is found.
#27  July 03, 2008, 01:34:17 am
Lifes a bi... uh you know.

What you got sounds cool. Just handle your business and take your time. Wish you the best of luck on your endeavors. :sugoi:
#28  October 15, 2008, 10:02:23 am
I know that there has been little light from me on this project. The reason is that I've had too much to do for too little time. Tho I hate that I'm late with this I still got something to tell. Working on 0.4 now. The reason for the delay is also caused by that I got a severe virus attack 6 weeks ago that forced me to wipe out an entire harddisk. That caused me to lose 0.4 TB data including my installation of Borland Delphi 7.

I heard in the same time that SP3 for Windows XP was in about to be released, so I decided to wait a while to get it some what stabile. I also saw that Turbo Delphi for .NET was handed out for free, and it made BD7 ancient. I tried to install it but I failed.

Back to present date. SP3 installed during the weekend, and Turbo Delphi installed as early as this morning. I am now about to rewrite this tool from scratch for the .Net platform. Will get back once I have a beta ready.
#29  October 15, 2008, 04:20:03 pm
  • I Am Better Than You!
Seriously though good work but how do you use it.  Is there a manual for this in such cases where a noob might want to use this? ::)
#30  October 15, 2008, 04:43:38 pm
It's so simple.

1. Put the program in your mugen root folder.
2. Start the program.
3. Click on Get indata
4. The characters and stages are picked from your list at random.
5. If the checkboxes under Reuse is unchecked then the stuff chosen is removed from the list to avoid duplicated entries.
6. Click on Create file and the select file is written to disk.
#31  October 18, 2008, 04:25:49 pm
Hope you release a beta soon  ;)
#32  November 06, 2008, 01:37:17 am
  • Haunted by Typo's
    • Portugal
I'm impressed, this could really make mugen itself much more manageable.
#33  August 02, 2009, 08:39:42 pm
This seems to be a great tool, but it can be a little confusing to use. It seems that it will create a list for you based on the characters and stages you have, but it will ONLY do so completely randomly. It looks like a screenshot of what looks like an updated version (0.3?) will do better and allow you to select which character will have which stages and which order, along with a preview screenshot of the character in the stage. One more thing, it seems that this program will only allow up to 1000 characters and up to 1000 stages. Right now, I have about 1750 characters (out of a possible 3000+ character screenpack) and about 750 stages. Is there a way to increase these limits? Also, will the screenshot of the stage be compatible with Hi-Res stages?
#34  August 03, 2009, 02:50:47 pm
it's an old  version not a 0.3b version.
#35  August 07, 2009, 04:23:50 am
  • Watch out for Norimaro's Man-purse.
will this work with select.def's that has

blank
blank
blank
blank
randomselect
randomselect
randomselect
randomselect
randomselect