YesNoOk

Gohan and Frieza (beta) Z2 [Release] (Read 98849 times)

Started by Cybaster, July 14, 2014, 12:33:07 pm
Share this topic:
Re: [Team Z2] Gohan and Freeza (beta) released. Goku, Vegeta and SSJ Goku updated
#41  July 15, 2014, 08:19:18 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Oh, my bad then. I guess i didn't know that it was already there.. So i guess there was one thing i wanna know. For gohan as a cpu, are you gonna update him by making him harder to beat? (just like GokuZ2 and SSJ Goku Z2)
Gohan is just missing his AI.
So yeah, it will be added.

Quick question (haven't downloaded yet but didn't see any mention of it) are the beam collision mechanics in these versions of the characters? Or are you deciding to remove that mechanic altogether? If so I guess I'm going to have to add it back in :S. I really liked em.

EDIT: And if that wasn't removed (going over the readme.html's now for the chars) then what exactly was the beam counter system? Debating on whether or not to keep the old version(s) instead of simply overwriting them :P.
So wait, you want to add back a system you really liked, but you're asking what it is exactly ? :S
The system was removed because it was full of bugs and wasn't viable in real fight.
Re: [Team Z2] Gohan and Freeza (beta) released. Goku, Vegeta and SSJ Goku updated
#42  July 15, 2014, 12:56:54 pm
    • USA
    • traman808@gmail.com
I really like frieza so far I can't wait til he's finished. Also some combos that I made(without the spinning elbow infinite):

http://youtu.be/fsca2ZRHUUI

I really hope you guys keep the Ex aerial death wave the same with it's ground bounce properties
check out my channel for Ikemen games and other stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/user/traweezie
#43  July 15, 2014, 06:50:09 pm
  • http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-ben
    • Spain
    • DESTINOSINPIEDAD@GMAIL.COM
GRAN TRABAJO. ESPERO CON ANSIAS TU BROLY!!
AUTOR DEL LIBRO DESTINO SIN PIEDAD ACTO 1
#44  July 15, 2014, 07:15:28 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#45  July 15, 2014, 07:29:50 pm
  • Let's Do this! But first, CUPCAKE TIME!
    • France
    • chrysalexis2398@live.com
Freeza has this bug where if I were to do Death saw and do Death beam (LV1, didn't try LV2) right after it too quickly, the death saw will cancel and it the saw will just be over freeza head like an aurora for the rest of the match.

Also about freeza, when you do his aerial head charge (even EX version) and switch side, when I try to follow up with a head charge or any move of that sort, the game registers it as I am still on the same side making me do a death wave, meaning I have to do the death wave motion (QCB) so the game registers it as a Head Charge (QCF) when I am switching side, after a few seconds (like 2) the game register freeza to have switched sides.
Was is it meant to be like that or you're doing something about it?

Edit: Also his crouch block can't be hit by Goku Z2 QCBx3 kick (Non-EX version)
Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 05:41:18 pm by HeroPwn

NoZ

#46  July 15, 2014, 09:39:12 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Quick question (haven't downloaded yet but didn't see any mention of it) are the beam collision mechanics in these versions of the characters? Or are you deciding to remove that mechanic altogether? If so I guess I'm going to have to add it back in :S. I really liked em.

EDIT: And if that wasn't removed (going over the readme.html's now for the chars) then what exactly was the beam counter system? Debating on whether or not to keep the old version(s) instead of simply overwriting them :P.

So you would keep old,outdated stuff for a feature that is barely used?
#47  July 16, 2014, 05:07:40 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
I do have one main problem thought about ssj goku z2:

I am trying my best at getting a red kanji with flames, but it's impossible, how am i supposed to like get to the red kanji with flames, if the bar at the top decreases so fast, i can always get yellow and orange kanji

I hope u update ssj goku z2 soon
#48  July 16, 2014, 08:30:16 am
    • France
#49  July 16, 2014, 10:10:05 am
Oh, my bad then. I guess i didn't know that it was already there.. So i guess there was one thing i wanna know. For gohan as a cpu, are you gonna update him by making him harder to beat? (just like GokuZ2 and SSJ Goku Z2)
Gohan is just missing his AI.
So yeah, it will be added.

So wait, you want to add back a system you really liked, but you're asking what it is exactly ? :S
The system was removed because it was full of bugs and wasn't viable in real fight.

Well in all the readme's for the characters it still mentions the beam collision system in the features section. But in the changelog on say Goku, SSJGoku, etc it says Beam COUNTER system removed. But still has beam collision as a feature. So are they TWO different systems? Or is the beam collision and beam counter system(s) the same exact system? Meaning two different phrases/terms to describe Beam struggles. My confusion is the use of two separate words after "beam" that may actually be describing the exact same system. Which is beam struggling. If it's not, then I'm asking what is the beam counter system?

So you would keep old,outdated stuff for a feature that is barely used?
Yes, because I like the system. (again if we're even talking about the same system.) Doesn't matter how much it's used, I still like it. So I'll probably end up adding it back into my mugen's version of the characters.
Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 10:13:12 am by xPreatorianx1
#50  July 16, 2014, 10:24:56 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Beam Counter/Colission are the same thing (you counter the other guy's incoming beam with one of your own, resulting in a beam colission.

And to be perfectly honest, I did NOT test SSJ Goku all that much after his teleport nerfing update, I did not try to reach Lv3 Emo bar at all :P So I can't even vouch if it's still possible at all lol. Should test that for a bit shortly I guess.
#51  July 16, 2014, 11:15:16 am
    • France
Yeah, I forgot to update the "features" section of the readme. My bad.

And there's no reason for the teleport to act different. I nerfed the power requirement out of Justice mode. In Justice mode, you're still able to perform the exact same combos (such as the one in the video I posted, which I believe uses the latest update).
#52  July 16, 2014, 11:16:57 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Im glad to see so many tiny bugs we had missed being caught on Freeza.

Like with the other chars things will get fixed up.

How do you all feel about his tools overall? Do you think they are too close to the already existing characters?
#53  July 16, 2014, 12:37:51 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
On the topic of things with Frieza [using the FUNimation spelling because I'm just way too comfortable with it,lol] I'm not sure if this can be fixed, but whenever you use Aerial Head Charge after his mid-air HP, when they enemy hits the ground they'll kind of be slightly inside of the floor, so to speak.
#54  July 16, 2014, 02:30:02 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

ROS

#55  July 16, 2014, 02:34:12 pm
Some Frieza stuff I've been meaning to upload since Monday.
#56  July 17, 2014, 09:52:15 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
And there's no reason for the teleport to act different. I nerfed the power requirement out of Justice mode. In Justice mode, you're still able to perform the exact same combos (such as the one in the video I posted, which I believe uses the latest update).
If that's the case, then the number of teleports that can be done during Justice Mode should be reduced.  Since a normal teleport costs 1000 power, and I get 10 teleports for 2000 power (in Justice Mode), it's more reason for me to exploit it.  As soon as I get 2 levels of meter, I can just turn on Justice Mode and go to town.  SSJ Goku builds meter at a decent rate, so even if I finish Justice Mode, it won't be hard to get 2 more meters and do it over again.

- It says, for Freeza, Death Beam can cancel other super projectiles.  How does this work, as it looks like I'm trading hits instead of canceling other projectiles.
#57  July 18, 2014, 01:30:17 am
In case Cybaster and/or Websta didn't see this:
Well about Frieza, I found that you can cancel the "Death" supers if you do a Death Wave first.
- The Death Wave hits the enemy;
- perform a Death Beam...
- but in the same moment (super pause) repeat the Death Beam motion (once or twice) or do the Death Ball one, or the Death Saw or the Tail Press Nightmare (second level);

doing so will not remove the Death Beam explod (it disappears if you do the Death Ball or another Death Beam but it won't go away if you do Tail Press Nightmare) and you will be able to waste all of your power.

I didn't say anything about the lvl.2 Death Beam because that can be done normally.
#58  July 18, 2014, 04:26:36 am
  • Old works Web Down here ¥
    • Puerto Rico
    • http://dragolink1.webs.com/
#59  July 18, 2014, 04:29:13 am
  • Participate, be a part.
thanks, the sprites are just awesome.
#60  July 19, 2014, 07:29:44 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Just a few suggestions for Frieza's teleport, if I may?

- Please have it activate earlier. It does take about half a second to take effect, which basically is a year with counterattacks in fighting games, lol.
- If possible, perhaps give it an EX version that can dodge projectiles as well? Then again, I suppose that's would render the other effect of the Z2 Focus completely useless if you can just teledodge them..