YesNoOk

R@CE's Wips - Ray McDougall (Read 92119 times)

Started by R@CE AKIR@, October 27, 2018, 06:15:33 pm
Share this topic:
Re: R@CE's Wips
#21  October 27, 2018, 10:29:41 pm
    • UK
    • www.facebook.com/capcomvssnk3mugen/
Awesome R@ce glad to see you are back
#22  October 27, 2018, 10:37:22 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Damn! Coming back with a vengeance huh bro!? haha.
Good to see your back at it again.

#23  October 28, 2018, 01:12:35 am
    • USA
Great to see you back my friend. The fact that your doing Fighter History chars in POTS/Infinite style makes me more happy!
#24  October 28, 2018, 06:02:09 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
Welcome back dude. Glad you are whole again. Your character versions always had a special place on every mugen roster I put up. Have you ever thought about putting your take on Last Blade characters? A lot of bad ass characters in that. Fighter History is awesome but the sprites are bunk to me. As for Leo I would love to see him do the move where he kicks the opponent into the camera.
#25  October 28, 2018, 09:24:54 am
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
Still waiting for my comission (Hon-Fu) to be done or to have my money back (80 dollars).

#26  October 28, 2018, 10:50:19 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Welcome back, R@CE. With the release of your older characters a few years ago, I always thought the reason why you didn't release the rest of the TMNT way back is because you plan to make them PotS/Infinite style like them. This pretty much confirms it and I'm excited to see the final results. Also glad to see you have been taking care of yourself for the past few years. Good luck with the projects.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#27  October 28, 2018, 11:13:42 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Glad to see you around again, man.
#28  October 28, 2018, 01:08:23 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Good to see you again here, your creations are wonderful.

Thanks dude, I appreciate it

Awesome R@ce glad to see you are back

Happy to be back man

Welcome back dude. Glad you are whole again. Your character versions always had a special place on every mugen roster I put up. Have you ever thought about putting your take on Last Blade characters? A lot of bad ass characters in that. Fighter History is awesome but the sprites are bunk to me. As for Leo I would love to see him do the move where he kicks the opponent into the camera.

Glad your excited for him. As for Leo, that sounds cool but D-Cat has you covered in that department lol

Still waiting for my comission (Hon-Fu) to be done or to have my money back (80 dollars).

And you sir will definitely receive it. I haven't been around much. I injured my hand and wasn't able to hardly work on anything and the most complete version of Hon Fu I lost along with other stuff I had back then. Its ok, I have no issue as to making him top priority on my W.I.P. list. I do apologize but all I can do is make things right. I do remember also giving you private stuff to hold you over because of personal things goin on with me in my real life as well and etc. Rest assure I'll definitely get him to you.

Welcome back, R@CE. With the release of your older characters a few years ago, I always thought the reason why you didn't release the rest of the TMNT way back is because you plan to make them PotS/Infinite style like them. This pretty much confirms it and I'm excited to see the final results. Also glad to see you have been taking care of yourself for the past few years. Good luck with the projects.

Thanks man! You just don't know how many emails I have gotten over these bro, so its good to finally finish them and put them out

Glad to see you around again, man.

Its good to see your still around too man. A lot of people I knew are either gone or they changed their names.
#29  October 28, 2018, 03:09:12 pm
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
He's back! Were gonna be rich!!!!!!! XD
#30  October 28, 2018, 04:04:01 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
:P hello.! WELCOME BACK TO THE STAGE OF HISTORY MUGENGUILD.XD
#31  October 28, 2018, 05:00:15 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#32  October 28, 2018, 05:04:23 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Welcome back R@CE! haven't seen you since your T.M.N.T. character releases back in MFFA, can't wait to complete my collection with Michelangelo and Donatello cheers! :mthumbs:
#33  October 28, 2018, 08:45:52 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Oh, cool to see you are back :)
#34  October 28, 2018, 10:49:24 pm
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
Wb r@ce hope you had a good time away
I need more PSN friends
#35  October 29, 2018, 04:22:51 am
  • No guts No glory..
just testing...it may look like this...

is more a re-shade what i will do.....using less colours and fixing a litle the pal(since is a mess in some colours) but nothing that can't be done....

soo what do you think...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#36  October 29, 2018, 04:36:23 am
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released

is more a re-shade what i will do.....using less colours and fixing a litle the pal(since is a mess in some colours) but nothing that can't be done....

soo what do you think...

Awesome dude! I love it! That works fine with me
#37  October 29, 2018, 04:40:21 am
    • crepa.neocities.org

soo what do you think...

They look awesome as always!

lui

#38  October 29, 2018, 04:44:08 am
    • USA
#39  October 29, 2018, 05:16:41 am
    • USA
He's back! Were gonna be rich!!!!!!! XD

Hey Watson old friend, yes I'm back dude. And your favorite character is gonna get a huge update. Can you guess who it is? lol

:P hello.! WELCOME BACK TO THE STAGE OF HISTORY MUGENGUILD.XD

Hello Yaret lol  Thanks man, and I hope you enjoy what's to come

Welcome back R@CE! haven't seen you since your T.M.N.T. character releases back in MFFA, can't wait to complete my collection with Michelangelo and Donatello cheers! :mthumbs:

Hey Noside, it has been a minute huh? Glad you didn't forget about me. BTW how is Ryon? I haven't talked to him or Laharl in forever.

Oh, cool to see you are back :)

Man it's an honor to hear you say that.. Im just glad your around still pumping releases out too man

Wb r@ce hope you had a good time away

Well my time aways wasn't fun, but I will say, you guys motivated me to come back into the fold, so here I am. Doing what I love.
#40  October 29, 2018, 11:36:42 am
    • USA

soo what do you think...

Can't wait to see how Zazie will turn out my friend