YesNoOk

Birdie (Read 14730 times)

Started by BC, January 10, 2012, 08:31:10 pm
Share this topic:

BC

Birdie
#1  January 10, 2012, 08:31:10 pm
    • UK
As you know Birdie is next and in development, nothing much to show right now but his standing basics and a couple of crouch are done, and all the working systems.

Some unexciting screenies just for the hell of it:

Taking Rage ideas right now so if you feel creative let's have it...
Accepting commissions
Re: Birdie
#2  January 10, 2012, 09:20:24 pm
  • Standby for Slumber
    • USA
#3  January 10, 2012, 11:02:23 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
He chains grapples you and brings you up close, headbutts you quickly about four times, chain smashes you on the floor once to his left and once to his right then throws you high up (super jump high) and as you are coming down he chain grapples you again ( COME OVER HEEERREEE!!! :P) then amazingly smashes you against the wall behind him.

It would be cool to add the number voices for every hit... ONE! *smash* TWO! *smash* etc. The gameover countdown announcer from SFZ2 would also work nicely here.

Look forward to the alpha or beta tests.  ;D
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 11:29:24 pm by MaxBeta
#4  January 10, 2012, 11:27:09 pm
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
Ooh, ooh, how bout he headbutts the opponent for startup (then does his hey and points while they're stunned) He then smashes them into the wall and drags them to center by his chain, and proceeds to do a super murder chain, throwing them high enough for a screen transition on the last one. When he pulls them down however, you notice he isnt on the ground, and right as the opponent hits he stomps their head from above and kicks them away.

BC

#5  January 17, 2012, 05:12:10 pm
    • UK
How about a special intro against Dan?

:P

But yeah, an idea for a RAGE move?

How about he swings his opponent around really fast, throws him upward, then brings him down hard with his chain?

lol I'd like to do an intro with those guys actually.

also some cool rage ideas posted here and on M.E thanks guys.

MFG was down for a few days so if you haven't already seen it I designed a simple movelist pause menu (wip still needs a few more things)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-zUGN_sS98
Accepting commissions

BC

#6  January 24, 2012, 03:50:48 pm
    • UK
Might as well post this here too.

Finished Birdies Murderer Chain

notes:
- I need to load up artmoney to get the damage values. Right now they are temporary.
- The video is of a good frame rate but for some reason doesn't pick up screenshake very well.
- Stun values need adjusting.

vid:

http://www.mugenevolution.co.uk/birdie_sfa4.html
Accepting commissions