YesNoOk

Doctor Who Thread (Read 370688 times)

Started by Nucka, January 08, 2010, 03:54:37 am
Share this topic:
Re: Doctor Who Thread
#401  July 19, 2018, 11:27:49 pm
I now realize I never actually heard her voice before. I did see Attack the Block though... Glad they're letting loose on the thicker accents, anyway.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#402  July 19, 2018, 11:36:53 pm
  • Time to give back to this place. Starting now.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
DAYMN that accent!
#403  September 30, 2018, 02:16:06 pm
  • There's no such thing as the real world.
    • USA

I already like this new Doctor.  She's almost got a kind of Sylvester McCoy feel to her.  Can't wait for the premiere next week.
#404  October 21, 2018, 11:10:03 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Skipped a couple seasons but have come back for novelty purposes. Liking Jodie as the doctor. Somewhat similar to Tennant. Just hoping they drop down to 1 companion soon and that the one companion is bradley walsh. The other 2 are pointless filler to me. Stuff the bbcs " inclusive and ethnically diverse makeup" thing.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#405  October 22, 2018, 05:15:40 am
  • There's no such thing as the real world.
    • USA
Well, a lot of the classic Doctors had a crew of three companions.  They just had an easier time working them all in because they were working in terms of 4 to 6 part serials and not just single episodes.  It's still early in the season, plenty of time for them all to get more fleshed out.

I'm really enjoying the Thirteenth Doctor so far.  She's got this sort of scatterbrained way about her that's a lot of fun.  The new TARDIS is nice too; it's a very fantasy steampunk look in contrast with Twelve's academic aesthetic.
#406  October 28, 2018, 10:06:46 pm
Spiders from hell on a Sunday night, someone's not afraid of losing viewers. The Alien facehuggers on the Moon were acceptable, but these ones just hit a bit too close to home.
(also I hate that new theme song, it just hurts my ears)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 10:10:28 pm by Byakko