#1  February 18, 2013, 04:41:22 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
[Preview]

[Download]
http://mugencoder.com/authors/details/89

[Comment]
Hey Guys, I'm happy to tell you that Itachi's Update is finally out. I got the renders I was waiting for and all turned out well. Here's what's new:

- New HitSparks, SlashSpark, GuardSpark, Poof Smoke, Dash Dust, Wall Sparks, and Fire Particles.
- Compatibility added for Kakashi's Sennen Goroshi.
- GNT:SP Lifebar Portraits added.
- Changed Karasu Bunshin (Counter). Now, many crows are spawned and they attack the enemy as well as Itachi moving across the stage, past the enemy.
- Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Small) has been changed to used Fire Particles, both effect composition and as a damage indicator (Fire Particles on the enemy upon contact).
- New effects for Bunshin Explosion (Counter).
- Katon: Goukakyuu No Jutsu (Large Ball) has been changed quite a bit. New, 100% custom fireball effects. The trail has been removed and the enemy can be "caught" in the fireball better than before.
- Mangekyou Sharingan: Amaterasu got a complete revamp. 100% custom effect. Amaterasu creates a fire trail that follows the enemy. It can be blocked and even completely evaded if you can dodge it long enough.
- Tsukuyomi has been removed and replaced with a 100% custom Susano'o effect. Aisha made the vectors and I converted them into sprites and prepared the visual effects like the sword and fire covering the body.
- Mangekyou Sharingan (Time Slow) has been removed completely.

That's just about it. I want to thank Aisha once more for doing this. She didn't have to, but she wanted to help me out and I thank her greatly for that. I owe you one! :D

Enjoy guys.

Readme:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
Re: Itachi Updated
#2  February 18, 2013, 04:41:52 am
    • bunnaroath@gmail.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiroyaksha
Susano!??????
#3  February 18, 2013, 04:45:43 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Yes! In all honesty, the preview picture doesn't do it justice, but it is what it is. Try it out and you'll see :D

#4  February 18, 2013, 04:49:53 am
    • bunnaroath@gmail.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiroyaksha
Cool !! Keep good work .Oh can u explain about kaeru jutsu.I don`t know to code that!!!!
#5  February 18, 2013, 04:52:50 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Thanks! Kaeru jutsu? You mean where Jiraiya turns you into a frog? Um... it's complicated lol. Lots of trial and error to achieve anything near what I was looking for.

#6  February 18, 2013, 09:11:57 am
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
This is so awesome, indeed the preview pic doesn't do it justice to the Susano at all. I suppose either Jugo or Karin will be next. Can't wait for them.
„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„¨"°º¤ø„¸ ♫♪∑☪ Eternal Legend ☪∑♪♫ ¸„ø¤º°"¨„ø¤º°"°º¤ø„
#7  February 18, 2013, 03:02:52 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Yeah... that's the problem with still pictures, but I did actually make a video of it before the final release. No sense in posting it now, but it shows off the move a little more. Of course downloading it and trying it out is the best option :D. Yes, Karin is next. I'm about 90% done with her. I need two more supers and A.I. Then some testing and she's off. Then Juugo and finally Pein.

#8  February 18, 2013, 03:04:04 pm
Love all these characters, glad you are improving them and I also like how you include English and Japanese SND files..keep up the good work!
#9  February 18, 2013, 03:07:04 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Thanks! I'm glad people like them. That's the idea. I'm not doing this for myself lol. Yes, the English sound pack was the idea of my friend Laharl. He's been making one for each character that comes out, just about. :)

Will do!

#10  February 18, 2013, 05:53:03 pm
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
Are you planning to make Madara and Obito? I mean if you found the proper sprites that would be awesome.
#11  February 18, 2013, 05:57:25 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Yeah, if I found good looking sprites, I would definitely make them. But see, this is exactly why I'm doing it this way. The first version of the game will be released with 16 characters (base) and 16 stages (random of my choosing). This way, people will be able to have the game right away without waiting. Then, as newer characters come out, it will be simple to just add them. At least this way, there won't be too much of a wait. If I were to wait until all characters were done ... (and there's no telling how long that would take), something tells me more and more would be getting more and more impatient lol.

#12  February 18, 2013, 07:34:52 pm
  • ♫♪∑☪ Lone Wolf ☪∑♪♫
    • Cuba
    • csmugen.ucoz.com
Yeah, you're right, are you making your own Screenpack? Btw, if you need any help with any stage, i would be more than happy to help you out. Good luck.
#13  February 18, 2013, 07:36:05 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Yep, I'm making my own screenpack. Thanks, I'll be sure to let you know if I run into any trouble with one of 'em :)

#14  February 18, 2013, 07:44:11 pm
Danzo would rock as someone to make from scratch!  And I know there are good sprites of him somewhere online (Sorry I can't remember actually where) but I know, I ran into it while trying to find a decent version of that character.
#15  February 18, 2013, 09:10:47 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Yeah that would be pretty cool. Another factor is sounds though. >>. I don't think I'm going to make a character who has no voice.

#16  February 18, 2013, 09:11:12 pm
    • USA
    • xiaoguanhua2@gmail.com
This itachi is awesome!!!
It has the best Amaterasu in mugen!

But, it is really a pitty that you removed Tsukuyomi which is itachi's legendary attack!
I hope you can add Tsukuyomi as a level 2 attack or same as Amaterasu...
 Amaterasu (power of sun) and Tsukuyomi (power of moon) cannot be separated!
#17  February 18, 2013, 09:53:17 pm
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
I. . . .LOVE. . . .YOU

EDIT: After playing I agree. He needs more special variety. This is Itachi, one of the most renowned ninja of attack variety and lethality. I think you can drop one of the Katon attacks and add Tsukiyomi or you could also add his shuriken barrage to mimic/counter Sasuke's. (He still has that right?)
Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 10:52:44 pm by The Real Niko
#18  February 18, 2013, 11:01:47 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
LOL, thanks? (awkwardly crawls away.)

You know he has Shuriken Rendan, right? QCF_Z. Sasuke has his too.  Tsukuyomi was a complete failure the first time. I'm not sure I'd want to try my hand at it again. The problem with it, is that it doesn't exactly translate all the well to a fighting game, nor many Genjutsu for that matter.

Well, let's see: he's got clones, counters, fire, crows, Susano'o, more fire, shuriken, and black fire. What more could you ask for? lol.

#19  February 18, 2013, 11:57:13 pm
    • USA
    • xiaoguanhua2@gmail.com
I think your Tsukuyomi  was fine...
Yes, it has all other specials perfect...
Maybe you can try it again whenever you get interest :) in the next update...
I am satiesfied with this Itachi :) I just hope it can be more and more perfect :)

Posted: February 18, 2013, 11:59:16 pm
One more thing, can it charge energy in the fight?
#20  February 19, 2013, 12:01:29 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Nope, none of my characters can do that. It's a cheap tactic that I'm not a fan of.

As far as Tsukuyomi goes, I'm not exactly one to like my own work. Often times, things never get done because I always end up nitpicking it to death. I've come to peace with it for this one though, so it is what it is. :P

#21  February 24, 2013, 08:11:15 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
Love all these characters, glad you are improving them and I also like how you include English and Japanese SND files..keep up the good work!

im glad people actually appreciate the english voices :3 naruto is one of those series imo that has a great dub.. well mostly. Some of the voice actors nail the role perfectly espescially Itachi, Orochimaru and Pein.

I am accustomed to english dub in most animes/games ect so if possible I try to dub them with ripped sounds.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#22  March 07, 2013, 01:23:05 pm
  • Watch Me explode!!!!
    • USA
    • Reality4525@gmail.com
i think you should try and fiddle around with special intros for certain characters. maybe not an animation but at least dialogue maybe
#23  March 07, 2013, 02:19:10 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
I'm not exactly a fan of that (I can't explain why lol). Coding it is easy of course, but really it's about finding the right clips. For example: NZC and NUNS2 voices aren't the same. They would sound awful if mixed.

#24  March 08, 2013, 06:59:20 am
    • USA
    • xiaoguanhua2@gmail.com
Do you have a plan to do Mandara?
#25  March 08, 2013, 01:56:47 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
If I can find/make some good Madara Uchiha sprites in the NZC style, then yes. Otherwise, I can't exactly guarantee anything.

#26  March 28, 2015, 08:12:18 am
    • awad812000@hotmail.com
#27  March 29, 2015, 01:15:10 am
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Wow, that necro...

Anyways, um, those sprites are rather incomplete despite them looking okay.