YesNoOk

Ryu Build 1 (SF1) (Read 73953 times)

Started by JustNoPoint, August 27, 2015, 03:44:35 pm
Re: Ryu Build 1 (SF1)
#61  October 14, 2015, 03:29:02 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
You're not obligated to do anything :)
I am totally capable of doing all this. So if I post sprites and you don't get to them before I need them I'll just do them myself.

Same for that Medium Kick felo
I'm confident I can fix it if you don't get to it by the time I need it. Which will be a good while for that anim.
#62  October 15, 2015, 08:40:21 pm
  • Hola
    • Chile
    • yiazmatomegavictorys.wix.com/mugenvictorys

#63  October 16, 2015, 12:59:44 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I'll try to fix it this weekend, while I'm back home. I'm currently living in another city and could not take my pc alongside me, so I don't havr a lot of time to sprite
I swear there was something cool here!!
#64  October 16, 2015, 11:35:08 pm
Double post because Hell Yeah. Already fixed the sprites(I'm not going to animate it)...but I'm not happy with the result. Ryu's design is so simple that I always think I'm missing something. I'll post the sprites tomorrow morning(here), had to go to my grandma's house in a rush(she's old and is sick).
#65  October 17, 2015, 09:58:55 am
Luckily, it was just a fright ^^!!!

Aaaaaand, here the y are:

There's still a mistake in the second sprite: upper part of the legs are thin compared with what should be. I could have put a red line(of the trouser) near the lower gi and then a small yellow(of gi) in the area, for a better effect. I just saw that now D:

Most part of the work was widening the gi near the belt and fixing things there(not a lot, thought). About the face, Added a pixel of the DARKEST skin colour in the nose(for adding some deepness) and then played a bit with his jaw.

Have a nice day!
#66  October 17, 2015, 11:41:13 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'm not 100% sure from looking at it like this. I'll need to animate it with default colors, but on 1st glance he looks like his size still changes quite a bit from the 1st sprite (which is an actual CVS sprite) to the 2nd sprite (which is the 1st edited sprite)

I worked on more sff and air stuff yesterday but didn't upload anything yet. Net thing I upload should be a working versions of the build to test.
#67  October 17, 2015, 03:52:17 pm
It's actually an optical effect. That sprite has the same size of thr original, I just did the gi a bit wider, but now you mention it...I can't unsee it @_@
#68  October 20, 2015, 03:25:49 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
http://network.mugenguild.com/justnopoint/MFG%20SF/ryu/MissingRyuFrames-tatsu.rar

There are 5 sprites missing from the start of the Hurricane Kick for some reason. I'm posting them here in case anyone wants to try and CS them real quick.

I'm adding the final touches to Ryu so I'll be needing these very soon. I'll post again when I start CSing them myself. If anyone decides to CS them post 1st just in case. I'll check again right before I get started. I may get started later today or tomorrow depending on issues I run into everything else coding him up.
#69  October 20, 2015, 11:07:12 pm
How soon will you need it? I'll be back home  Friday evening and then I'll be able to sprite
#70  October 20, 2015, 11:11:38 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
If I get delayed I'll post on here and let you know. Friday is good timing because if I can't get it by Friday then I work sat-mon and won't be able to do so.

Most of today I was recoding Ryu's basics. Since it's been a while I elected to not just copy paste to get myself back in the coding groove I was in when I 1st made him.

I've been updating some coding as well thanks to knowledge I have gained from Mugen Class.
#71  October 20, 2015, 11:43:43 pm
    • Argentina
#72  October 21, 2015, 12:09:46 am
  • Hola
    • Chile
The first 4 of those sprites are the same used for the Senpu Kyaku Command Move so those weren't really missing though the last Tatsu frame was in fact missing.

Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:13:02 am by Víctorys
#73  October 21, 2015, 12:15:10 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I looked at that move several times to be sure. So either I even missed it for that move too (I won't rule that out) or it wasn't in the SFF you'd initially sent.

I'll check the SFF again soon.

In any event thank you HadeS
Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:20:59 am by Just No Point
#74  October 21, 2015, 12:16:32 am
    • Argentina
Shhhhhhhhhhhh... Anyway... it was fun to play with those sprites. You're welcome :)
#75  October 21, 2015, 01:07:43 am
  • Hola
    • Chile
They're part of the Group 340 of the SFF that you posted earlier if you can't seem to find them :P

#76  October 21, 2015, 01:24:49 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
And there it is. I was actually thinking I must have deleted them somehow. Because I know I went back and checked this command basic. Maybe I looked at E Ryu's instead???

This is why I'm rebuilding the sff with several duplicates for different anims :P

Thanks again :)
#77  October 29, 2015, 07:46:11 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 08:00:30 pm by Just No Point
#78  October 29, 2015, 08:00:37 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
not a big fan of the transition from the sprite to the new stance I think you should keep the cvs one
other than that it is looking good
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#79  October 29, 2015, 08:02:59 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Don't forget that he'll get a different stance for different builds. This stance will only be for the SF1 and SFA builds. After I finish this build I'll probably move on to SF2 build just for simplicity in which he'll use his CVS stance.
#80  October 29, 2015, 08:05:00 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1