YesNoOk

Aniventure & Toonami: Animation Wars MUGEN Project (Read 61878 times)

Started by Jed, August 14, 2009, 03:02:46 am

Jed

Re: ANIME/ANIMATION WARS MUGEN Project
#101  July 22, 2010, 06:51:14 pm
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ok it's been to long now I think I'll start on some sprites today in the afternoon seeing its' still early I see what i can get done and post it in a new post and my archive I also post them here soon
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#102  July 22, 2010, 08:35:59 pm
  • Some of us are normal...While others are Chosen.
Nice work so far Jed, I cant wait to see this game in full action :sugoi:

Also I was thinking, what about adding the anime Hellsing to the list? There is already a good Alucard out there, but what I really want to see is Walter, Integra Hellsing, and Victoria Seras  ;D
There is a method to my madness, its so sick n' twisted you couldn't even begin to understand, or even handle it.

Jed

#103  August 10, 2010, 12:05:07 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
Nice work so far Jed, I cant wait to see this game in full action :sugoi:

Also I was thinking, what about adding the anime Hellsing to the list? There is already a good Alucard out there, but what I really want to see is Walter, Integra Hellsing, and Victoria Seras  ;D
Hellsing? i see that vampire dude if ya want then

BTW  I'm thinking of adding something though it could be for the LOLz just cause i never thought of it just now I want to add freakeaziod in to the mugen series what ya guys think of that :P
Next Gen IX
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#104  August 10, 2010, 01:47:38 am
    • sites.google.com/site/mugensbestspritersintheworld/
What d u mean freakeaziod ?
Have u done some new sprite to update da 1st post? Many chars still don't have dat 1st sprite.

Jed

#105  August 10, 2010, 04:18:33 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
I have made Zidane form FF9 and so far like i said  I'm making gundam war soon as I make that  then I'll start on it so far i don't have time  to work this project but i will when i can BTW yeah Freakazoid you mean you never herd of this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpjXFF0zIJY

Next Gen IX
Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 04:22:25 am by Jed
#106  August 12, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
Freakazoid was cool  :sugoi: Make him please.
Orochi Gill is a liar. He lied once, he is a liar.

Jed

#107  November 09, 2010, 07:08:37 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
well I come here now to say so far i still got nothing sorry this project will still be a WIP until I sort out my other project Gundam War so it also isn't going fast either but I'm hoping soon in the summer I'll get a chance to start again so unitl then I'm just bumping this page just in case  i get others asking for request chars for me to add
Next Gen IX

Jed

#108  December 24, 2010, 05:56:58 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ok I'm making Sephiroth so far so good I keep post on it soon
Next Gen IX
#109  December 24, 2010, 06:11:06 pm
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
With Edward Elric once you begin working on him..I have a few things I could contribute..

1.I could help with coding
2.I have some English voice clips from various FMA Games
3.I am a Vic Mignogna Impersonator and I am pretty damn good at doing so..Heres me showing my Ed to Vic himself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Q1tZ-JISE
#110  December 25, 2010, 12:36:37 am
  • What did the 5 fingers say to the face? SMAAACCCK!
this actually really really awesome. I myself and some peeps are working our own project called Anime Battle Royal. you actaully have some similiar folks ion your project that i have in mine . thats awesome to meet a fellow anime fan. I wish you great luck on your project as well homie  ;D
if ya want you can check out my thread , the Anime Battle Royal poll. cast a few votes as well.Anime definetly needs a great mugen game and deliver an experience we havent gotten much from the anime world so these projects will def be interesing and bring some new life from a differen side on mugen. again cant wait to see your project come along as well. wish you well on yours bro.

Jed

#111  December 25, 2010, 08:29:58 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
With Edward Elric once you begin working on him..I have a few things I could contribute..

1.I could help with coding
2.I have some English voice clips from various FMA Games
3.I am a Vic Mignogna Impersonator and I am pretty damn good at doing so..Heres me showing my Ed to Vic himself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Q1tZ-JISE

LOLz you practically gave the real actor a run for his money on that one  XD well ok if you can help me out on him dude I do need it but for now his on the wait list I got so many chars to take care of it might take a wail I wish I could try and do them all in one day but that's not gonna happen to soon.  but if I even get to him I be sure to call on ya dude thanks :sugoi:

this actually really really awesome. I myself and some peeps are working our own project called Anime Battle Royal. you actaully have some similiar folks ion your project that i have in mine . thats awesome to meet a fellow anime fan. I wish you great luck on your project as well homie  ;D
if ya want you can check out my thread , the Anime Battle Royal poll. cast a few votes as well.Anime definetly needs a great mugen game and deliver an experience we havent gotten much from the anime world so these projects will def be interesing and bring some new life from a differen side on mugen. again cant wait to see your project come along as well. wish you well on yours bro.

I see I did see it just didn't sink in as to what you where doing until you told me here wow at least we got others trying their shot now I don't feel so alone on this XD yeah good luck then on yours too dude gee i think I'll pay a visit on your page and see what all the hub bub is then ;D

Next Gen IX

Jed

#112  December 25, 2010, 10:09:26 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ok ANIME/ANIMATION WARS will now officially be set on winter and spring as official work times starting today  ;D
Next Gen IX
#113  December 26, 2010, 07:35:10 am
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
As stated before..Ill help out with coding..Ill try to get some people to help with spriting as well if you like

Jed

#114  December 26, 2010, 07:53:12 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
As stated before..Ill help out with coding..Ill try to get some people to help with spriting as well if you like

Hmmm oh I see ok I guess I do need help on this I am a bit over worked now that I look at it :P yeah I need to make more chars faster I can sprite and code too know so this could be less work if we get some good spriters

the only prob I might have with his they need to be as good or better then me if not I can handle it as well I'm just a bit slow on things some times :P also if others who have the same goal on making a char want to help I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask them to help us out
Next Gen IX
#115  December 27, 2010, 09:29:13 am
never overwork yourself man, you will wind up gettin burned out big time. I had tthe concept for my project for a whole year and then when i knew exactly what i wanted and how it should be i then start to just go and recruit peeps that i am cool with  and some i was turned on to by other peeps in the community. How i set things up i just get folks to cover certain areas first, basically get the easier things outta the way cause the longest process is spriting all the characters , their animation frames and then its coding each character and then testing. that part alone depending on how many characters you have and how many bugs is actually in ya characters or full game will also slow down releasing stuff. its a journey but man nothing ventured nothing gained ya know. Proud to see someone esle doing a game like this even if its in a whole nother side of the coin. Keep up the good work bro, happy holidays as well man. Once my intro vid done i will be closin my poll and then working on the official announcement. ya game is gonna shine bro cause you are puttin in the hard work . earning mad respect homie, and ya def got it from me. 8)

Jed

#116  June 26, 2011, 01:01:51 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
thanks dude I still haven't gotten far with is to many computer probs as of late I do have a new plan for most of the chars

I plan to make mostly the video game part of chars seeing I'm having probs also trying to animate stuff on my own I have a few ways I can lrean how to animate stuff with ease seems like FFD gmo files will come in handy I also want to note I tgot an ISO of FFD 012 so this cloud get more interesting now that there's more chars in this game I could make

also note I have a TV tuner so I can take snap shot or record  the video and then use animget to take shots of the animation if anything it will help me get a feel on how to animate stuff also using this way of making 3d into 2d 

http://www.shoryuken.com/forum/threads/how-to-make-an-sf4-character-into-an-sf3-styled-sprite.97662/

so one of this days this Yugo will be a sprite with a more anime'd look

as for non game chars I plan to actually learn how to make them by hand seeing once the game chars are done I'll be able to animate with what I learned form working with the 3d chars :P
Next Gen IX
#117  July 04, 2011, 05:38:10 pm
    • sites.google.com/site/mugensbestspritersintheworld/
Have you done more sprites?

Jed

#118  July 05, 2011, 06:50:55 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
no not really I have been trying to animate sephiroth

later on I got this made off the 3D model form Dissidia so now I plan to make more stuff off of this style

either way I making gundam war sprites it will be a wail before I can get to this again I might make some more test sprites of the others but this new method of making sprite requires me to learn how to animate them and i rather have a freedom to draw the sprites by hand then to make them by other reference at this point :P
Next Gen IX
Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 07:10:51 am by Jed
#119  July 05, 2011, 09:41:02 pm
wow man that sephiroth looks really good man. tight work. goods style too. I definetly cant wait to see your other works as well you will be doing.  :)
#120  July 08, 2011, 01:09:03 am
  • Street Fighter II the game that changed everything
    • sites.google.com/site/mugenuba/
wow man that sephiroth looks really good man. tight work. goods style too. I definetly cant wait to see your other works as well you will be doing.  :)
I couldn't agree more. Great sephiroth Jed  ;)