YesNoOk

Aniventure & Toonami: Animation Wars MUGEN Project (Read 61747 times)

Started by Jed, August 14, 2009, 03:02:46 am

Jed

Re: ANIME/ANIMATION WARS MUGEN Project
#121  July 15, 2011, 09:12:32 pm
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
thanks guys BTW ok adding chars requested by someone on MI here the list he asking for

Moblie Figther G Gundam
Domou Kasshu
Master Asia

From Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple

Kenichi Shirahama
Miu Furinji
Ikki Takeda
Kōzō Ukita
Natsu Tanimoto (Hermit) *
Hibiki Kugenin (Siegfried)*
Yūma Chiaki (Thor)*
Kisara Nanjō (Valkyrie)*
Kaname Kugatachi (Freya)*
Renka Ma
Haruo Niijima
(*Formed Ragnarok Menbers)

Ryūto Asamiya (Odin)
Berserker
Loki (whit Number 20 like asist)

From Tenjho Tenge

Souichiro Nagi
Masataka Takayanagi
Maya Natsume
Bob Makihara
Mitsuomi Takayanagi

From Rosario + Vampire

Tsukune Aono
Moka Akashima (and Inner Moka)
Mizore Shirayuki
Kurumu Kurono
Yukari Sendo
Kokoa Shuzen
Ginei Morioka
Ruby Toujo
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.

Jed

#122  July 15, 2011, 10:05:54 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
how many of guys think Avatar: the last air bender, Ben 10,and boondocks would be a good or bad idea to add to the cartoon section please let them selves be known now XD  also do guys know of any others that you like to add to that list
Next Gen IX
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#123  July 15, 2011, 10:21:11 pm
boondocks might be cool. I want to see some characters from Jackie Chan adventures but I can't rip the models.

Jed

#124  July 18, 2011, 08:04:10 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ok then I think I'll add those three in any way

BTW more requests form MI  :-X

eonmitchelli galette des rois (Dog Days)
Mashu ([C] Control)
Q ([C] Control)
Akemi Homura (mahou shoujo madoka magica)
Kaname Madoka (mahou shoujo madoka magica)
Miki Sayaka (mahou shoujo madoka magica)
Tomoe Mami (mahou shoujo madoka magica)
Juniper Lee (The Life and times of Juniper Lee)
Genta (Deadman Wonderland)
Shrio (Deaman Wonderland)
Panty & Stocking (Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt)
Talm (Soul Calibur)
Ika Musume (Shinryaku! Ika Musume)
Next Gen IX
Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 08:14:51 pm by Jed

Jed

#125  July 18, 2011, 08:34:28 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ok seeing this gonna take a wail to proses (note this might  take long seeing gundam is still being worked on  :okay: ) and there are so many chars to go over right now I will keep taking request but make sure to give me time to fill them out as soon as I finish at least most them lets say like 10 requests then ask for more later on after all I don't want to work more then I can make seeing I all ready do have a lot at this point
Next Gen IX
#126  July 19, 2011, 06:16:18 am
Maybe Keeping it on a more concise cast would help you have more time for quality characters, it would be preferable to have a few fighters withvery rich and different styles over a bunch of clones on my opinion.

On another one i Have only one request

VOLDO!- Soul Calibur Series

Jed

#127  July 22, 2011, 05:29:09 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ok might as well throw him in with the rest of the guys :P yeah I see your point too
Next Gen IX
#128  July 22, 2011, 12:32:12 pm
Yo how about you add in some TMNT charactes like the turtles, Casey Jones, and Shredder

Monkey D. Luffy W.I.P Thanks to C.R.O.M Lando

Jed

#129  July 22, 2011, 11:33:42 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
I already do have them on the list but their listed as a full series on the cartoon list ;D
Next Gen IX
#130  July 23, 2011, 12:56:54 pm
I already do have them on the list but their listed as a full series on the cartoon list ;D
Oh I never saw that cool

oh and you also spelt Ganta and Shiro's name wrong

Monkey D. Luffy W.I.P Thanks to C.R.O.M Lando
Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 01:14:03 pm by ARCoolguy
#131  July 23, 2011, 09:11:09 pm
  • What did the 5 fingers say to the face? SMAAACCCK!
wow ! this is gonna be one enormous size project bro and   looking great with those sprites you have too.  any thoughts about stages and music?  there is alot of good Gundam ost music out there to use too.

Jed

#132  July 23, 2011, 10:15:50 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
Oh I never saw that cool

oh and you also spelt Ganta and Shiro's name wrong
that's cause I copies form the person who listed it so I guess it's their fault this time :P

wow ! this is gonna be one enormous size project bro and   looking great with those sprites you have too.  any thoughts about stages and music?  there is alot of good Gundam ost music out there to use too.
well stages so far I'm not planing on doing for animation wars stage wise I intend to use a lot of the gundam OST for most of my gundam war stages though but so far animation wars is more chars only set up
Next Gen IX

Jed

#133  July 25, 2011, 06:16:58 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
at this point I think I need help although I'm usually not the one to ask for help but seeing this project is slowing me down with dragon sword and gundam war on my hands I would like to get people who now how to sprite and code stuff I fact if any one sees a char on my list they want to make I'd like them to join my team seeing that seen even Sean Alty (sorry if i get your name wrong dude) make chars like Squall form FF 8 and working on goku Z as well as diepod or that one guy who made yugo I'm pretty good at coding and spriting but I'm also good with ideas if any of you guys like to join me in this quest to make these chars let me know here then  seeing in the end most of us want this chars in mugen anyways :P
Next Gen IX

Jed

#134  August 17, 2011, 05:27:52 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
hi guys oh well I'm still trying to find time for this thing but not right now nothing really now to report other someone at MI wanted to help me make sephiroth for mugen you now I would like help in this project but I'm rethinking that idea seems like it might be a good idea I did it myself :P but it's still a lot work oh well I do need to use a style I explained earlier to get better at drawing one of the reasons I am only making a demo and quitting gundam war for a wail :P I'm not sure the status of this project so far it's I think at least Sephiroth will be made by I forget his name :P but yeah I'm making my own version maybe or something so far I'm not sure right now XD cya guys :P

PS. also I'm having computer probs so far its' limiting my time on working on stuff  :( damn I need a new one all ready :P
Next Gen IX
Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 05:38:47 am by Jed
#135  August 20, 2011, 02:28:00 pm
  • Maker of obscurity.
    • http://tetsuwanatom.b1.jcink.com/
Any plans for Magical Girls? Heh, it would weird hi-res magical girls mixed with, lol
-Toshio Tenma

Jed

#136  August 22, 2011, 06:17:45 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
Any plans for Magical Girls? Heh, it would weird hi-res magical girls mixed with, lol

so far nope  ;D I haven't planed that far ahead :P and the only ones I remember are sailor moon :P I heard of others but not many i can remember other then that one I'm not really a big fan of such things but I do take requests if you have any? but right now I think I have a big list already :P
Next Gen IX
#137  August 25, 2011, 03:14:23 pm
  • Maker of obscurity.
I could try Comet if there were lowres sprite bases to make a SNK styled version. Any suggestions?
-Toshio Tenma

Jed

#138  August 25, 2011, 08:57:35 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
usually when I make a SNK style edit I get a char I think either looks like the char or has the same body type as my char

I'm good at working around the look but to make one that still hard if don't know shading and and the art style well enough :P

also what does this char of yours look like I could get Ideas as what to get for ya?
Next Gen IX
#139  August 28, 2011, 08:55:37 pm
  • Maker of obscurity.
That's how she look like:
-Toshio Tenma

Jed

#140  August 29, 2011, 05:50:22 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
oh I see gee I guess editing momoko sprites might help seeing she has a kid body type it
 might take a lot of work though seeing she looks like this :P

yeah but still it might be hard but there really isn't any others that match her type :P
Next Gen IX