YesNoOk

Snowy Downtown by Vegaz (Read 7642 times)

Started by Vegaz_Parrelli, June 05, 2018, 10:42:39 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Snowy Downtown by Vegaz
#21  June 07, 2018, 06:17:23 am
I had some ideas to convert some gifs into stages too, they were put on hold and forgotten lol

nice stage bro, but it's mislabeled as hi-res

Thanks man. I called it hires cuz its localcoord 640×480. I was always under the impression that that was the way to define stage resolution.

nice work I seen that animated sprite animation before, I know the guys that name it too hehe awesome coding skills Vegaz :)

Thanks a bunch, OG. I'm just trying to keep up wit u.

This is dope

I've managed to reach a new audience, lately. Thanks man.

Idk what you mean by new audience but dude, you don't know how many of your stages I have in my Mugen over the past 5 or so years lol

I like my stages to have superjump and zoom and you always provide that  ;D

Woooord?! That put a smile on my face. I don't we've spoke so I didn't know. Thanks for the continued support man.

I’ve commented on your stuff before.. I remember when you used to just go by Vegaz P

I think you and matereroG should collab 1 day... you, him and omega turbo always drop zoom, animated super jump stages and you’ve been at it for years.. oh and electro... you guys + exshadow might be the 5 I have the most stages from in my Mugen
#22  June 07, 2018, 06:41:59 am
  • I must continue my training...

I’ve commented on your stuff before.. I remember when you used to just go by Vegaz P

I think you and matereroG should collab 1 day... you, him and omega turbo always drop zoom, animated super jump stages and you’ve been at it for years.. oh and electro... you guys + exshadow might be the 5 I have the most stages from in my Mugen

That's some good company, man. EX my boi, but I haven't heard from him in quite some time. I'm cool wit Electro, and 0megaturb0 too. Electro hosts my SFA stages and a few of my SNK stages. He's good at creating multiple layers in his stages. And 0mega's style is similar to mine. He's got some really cool concepts. I just recently began speaking to MetereroG. He's cool, too.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#23  June 08, 2018, 04:13:28 am
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Well done again, Vegaz. It's always nice to see a gif turned into a playable mugen stage.

Very nice stage! It has some Blade Runner flavor, great atmosphere!

Where do you get such gorgeous source material?
Look for this pixel artist: KIROKAZE
It has a lot of works with the "Blade Runner feeling".
Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 04:20:33 am by MatreroG
#24  June 08, 2018, 07:18:26 am
  • I must continue my training...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said: