YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2540676 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#2201  July 25, 2017, 12:58:38 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Everyone starts somewhere right? Now the only way is up
#2202  July 25, 2017, 11:58:11 am
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
good luck now
#2203  August 23, 2017, 03:54:23 pm
    • Australia
Hey I'm Dan.
I've joined this forum cause I'm looking to learn how to create and share my first MUGEN project, which is going to be a crossover between Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter (original I know). I'm using this project to try and learn how the engine works.
I would love to get to know some other members of this community and take on advice and knowledge from some more experienced users.
#2204  August 24, 2017, 05:21:07 pm
    • Brazil
hi dan
welcome on board
#2205  August 26, 2017, 08:51:35 pm
  • I love reading my own Death Note.
    • Singapore

New here, I like KOF but not a decent player, and female fighters are my favorite things.  :coollove:
And the "Toggle View" button is important to me when I make posts, those who had tragic experience in post loss would understand.
#2206  August 27, 2017, 02:39:41 pm
    • Brazil
welcome, GT.... enjoy and have fun
#2207  October 09, 2017, 06:33:22 am
  • He who has always been!
Well after many years of ghosting I feel its high about time to make my presence felt here. My two forums and groups have been offline and some of the movers and shakers gave up on MUGEN or caused upheavals galore here. I started messing with the MUGEN engine back in 2003. I was so green I found a few old programs like screen pack maker that never got updated and heck I bet I cant find it anymore. I hooked up with Syn over at Club Syndicate then split between Phantoms G's and Club Syn mostly because I followed MOTVN around. Learned a lot from Syn, MOTVN, HankVenture, Gutz, Dissidia and many others. I asked questions and suggested things to many random people in these forums. I do not claim much but hey I loved being in these forums felt like all of the guys where family to me. Fell out of MUGEN for a few years never felt like I could complete a project. I stopped in here to see any new contributions or if anyone I knew made anything new. Always felt like the Guild was the central nervous system of this engine we all have passion for. So I floated around bothered Jesuszilla about a couple of his creations for coding fixes for my projects [Thank you Jesuszilla!] and looked around at up and coming talent for the past four years. Now I feel I should just come back to life and and help, contribute or just mess around with everyone here. Heres hoping everyone can accept a lost G from the Syndicate.
A displaced G from the Syndicate. An old ghost of forums past!
#2208  October 09, 2017, 11:52:58 am
    • Brazil
have a good return
#2209  October 15, 2017, 05:16:03 am
    • USA
Sup y'all. Working on my first mugen cab just lookin for pointers
#2210  October 15, 2017, 02:07:09 pm
    • Brazil
What game are you doing?
what characters?
welcome
#2211  October 16, 2017, 01:19:58 am
Sup everyone I've recently joined these forums (about 3 weeks ago?) and I havent introduced myself yet. Name's Megido (pronouned with a soft "g"). I made the name when I was kid by creating a fusion of Goku and Vegeta but naming it instead of Vegito as Megido lol. So it stuck with me.
Anyways, I'm glad this community is still up and running for as long as it's been so far. I'm a big fan of the DBZ Z2 mugen sprites, I think they are really creative and add a nice charm to the characters' look. I'm a bit of a fighting game enthusiast and Hyper DBZ is my favorite DB fighter, period. I've always been waiting for a competive 2D DB fighter for a long time now and it looks great. I've been inspired so much that I ended up drawing again (after soo long) and I want to learn the Z2 style sprites.
Sad thing is I haven't drawn anything pixalated since about 10 years ago on MS Paint and I'm 27 now lol. I know very depressing, I've really wished I was consistent. I've been side tracked so many times in life it's sad. And drawing has been a very fun hobby of mines. I just tend to give up when I don't have enough resources, when my art is not up to par, or when something is abosultely too tedious to do. Also I have trouble drawing from the top of my head, something that I always wanted to learn and do. I don't think I ever worked on my own original artwork. So I said to myself enough time wasting on just thinking and finally get back to drawing. I want to put all my efforts into pixalating again...or at least just wanting to pick up another hobby and see where it goes from there.
#2212  October 16, 2017, 11:52:12 am
    • Brazil
sucess in all, megido
#2213  October 16, 2017, 08:06:44 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
Should've done this before I released my Mickey edit, but whatever. Better late than never.

I am Future!Tom. I was a part of this community for three+ years now, under countless different aliases, such as HarmoknightYo, BaconIsAwesome, and FireyCirno (which I still sometimes go by). I also go by Dawn de Era. I am a character/character edit creator from the U.S., and I hope to do more than what I have done in previous years. Sure, I'm not a really known face, and I've screwed up a lot before. (*cough*takingabreakandreturningthread*cough*) But I'm more than what I've done, and I will keep moving forward with my hobby as a creator.
#2214  October 17, 2017, 09:41:10 pm
    • Brazil
ok, man.... the future is now
#2215  October 18, 2017, 10:39:57 pm
    • Brazil
Well, just another ghost here. XD
I'm not much comfortable about typing in english, so I hope you guys can help me. :)

I have some projects and I'll show them later.
Maybe. :P
#2216  October 19, 2017, 11:49:32 am
    • Brazil
brazilian?...
7 years here?
you must have interesting things to show
#2217  October 20, 2017, 09:14:36 pm
    • Canada
My name is Gameandwatch909. Also known as Gamerduck13 in the .def files I put down for my characters.

I am just your average mugen creator making creations just for fun.
I wanted to make Sans and that's it, but it seems that people want me to make more characters. So I am a full time Mugen Creator, making creations for everyone.

Characters completed so far:

Sans
16 bit Sonic
Muffet (With fourthrhyme)

W.i.ps:

Tac Nayn
Heavy Magician
Metal and Silver Sonic
Chadtronic
Cutman
Glitch Alphys
Toriel

I am still kind of new to Mugen creating. So I will try to keep everyone updated with my creations as much as I can on my youtube AND here.
#2218  October 21, 2017, 01:55:33 am
    • Netherlands
Hello I am Troep a big fan of Mugen and collecting chars
#2219  October 21, 2017, 11:45:48 am
    • Brazil
hi guys.... good luck and sucess
#2220  November 29, 2017, 02:09:18 pm
    • China
Six (6) years have passed, I already forgot my login. info (but it said my old username does not exist and I cannot re-register with my old username again?), and my old e-mail address was gone, has my old username been locked for Six (6) years please?

Anyway.........

I try my best to make short (hopefully).

I left MFG then to MFFA some years ago and then moved to MMV, and later on I became a MMV admin/mod.
Being a MUGEN forum admin/mod is very hard to me, because I am really bad at handling human e-relations.

During all these years, I failed to realize why I was banned/hated everywhere, and kept trying to act like a MUGEN victim, while keeping to say bad things about MFG/MFFA and to be a white-knight of everything.  After trying to manage some recent MMV admin/mod jobs, I now finally understand that I had been doing all the wrong things for long years, that I was once a dense headache to MFG/MFFA admins/mods.  MFG/MFFA admins/mods were doing the right things afterall.

Now that I want to change.

Just talking is useless, I am trying to prove by some actions:
- renamed my "Borewood2013" back to "Werewood"
- removed all my silly/stupid "MUGEN Story/History" from all my MUGEN stuff in my OneDrive (but it can some time because these days my VPN upload speed is weird....)
- changed my YouTube channel owner name from "Borewood2013" back to "Werewood", and changed my YouTube channel description to something more normal
- from now on I don't care about my so-called "e-bashing/e-haunting/e-trolling/e-bullying" against me and my MUGEN stuff any more
- will not add my silly/stupid "MUGEN Story/History" in my next/future MUGEN stuff to my OneDrive
- now will take the good part of MUGEN Feedback (i.e. hypers give back MUGEN Power) and ignore the bad part of MUGEN Feedback (i.e. you suck at MUGEN making)
- from now on I will only release my MUGEN stuff in my MUGEN WIPs topic, and all my MUGEN stuff are/will be MUGEN WIPs, which means all of my MUGEN stuff still needs a lot of works to do to improve to a point for actual MUGEN releases
- will not do anything bad to RicePigeon & Darkflare & Daniel9999999 (i.e. made my MUGEN stuff act weird to their MUGEN stuff) any more
- will try to use less/fewer similies/emoticons (but I still want to use a bit more in my own MUGEN WIPs though... :sweatdrop:)
- will think more before posting
- .........probably some more, well, only time can tell..........

Now I must say a big "sorry very much" to the following MUGEN people:
- RicePigeon => sorry very much!  I somehow saw you as my main MUGEN Foe in my own silly/stupid imagination...
- Darkflare => sorry very much!  you had been very right about my sucky MUGEN authoring skill, I just refused to admit that...
- Daniel9999999 => sorry very much!  actually you had done nothing bad to me and I somehow dragged you into again my silly/stupid MUGEN imagination...
- Ryon => sorry very much!  I had been disappointing you so much, my MUGEN Father, please forgive me~~~
- Ryoucchi => sorry very much!  I couldn't forgive myself for ruining the precious MUGEN e-relation between you and me.........
- .........probably a lot more....sorry for not including you in here....

While I am returning to here again, I keep my focus mainly in MMV, because I have a great deal of responsibility in MMV.
If anybody is willing to help me out in my coming MUGEN WIPs topic in here, then it will be greatly appreciated.

My eye problems are getting worse these days............I want to spend my energy on something more productive (i.e. my own very belated MUGEN works and the coming 2017 Christmas MMV Event and MMV admin/mod tasks).......

Thank you for your time.