YesNoOk

Batman (CvTW) by SeanAltly (commissioned by DavisMaximus) (Read 119786 times)

Started by Sean Altly, May 01, 2015, 10:13:15 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Batman (CvTW) by SeanAltly (commissioned by DavisMaximus)
#201  March 09, 2016, 03:02:26 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Yeah man, good luck with life and things, just don't be a stranger you hear?
#202  March 10, 2016, 06:55:42 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
As an Also Long Time Mugen timer, i know how u feel and i retired from everything mugen wise also, thanks for all the great creations Sean , Good Luck in life man
#203  March 10, 2016, 07:54:30 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
Sad to hear, you've definitely been one of my favourite creators and I always looked forward to your progression in your work. I understand though as everyone moves on, thank you for all the great work you've shared, as it's lead to many hours of fun for myself and many others out there. I wish you all the best, and much success in whatever comes your way.
#204  March 10, 2016, 09:53:14 am
Now that I understand of Sean's work. I have finally been playing fun with his chars. Including Sonic. At first, I wasn't satisfied with those winners, but now it was a good idea after all. Plus Axel in CVS style was great after I saw the images again.

He did something good for the fans and he did something for all mugen fans and they dreams.

But now he's leaving, we sure will never forget him and his amazing sprites work.
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#205  March 14, 2016, 06:33:26 am
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
I hope you don't mind, but I just wanted to say thank you for all of the amazing characters you have made for mugen. You have created such a huge amount of awesome stuff, all of which were always of the highest quality. From characters like Rorschach and Squall from CvtW, to all of your fantastic original characters for SHADES (Apollo and Thirteen are two of my favorites, really great, creative characters...I think they are all pretty great though), You were a HUGE part of making mugen what it is today. HUGE. If there was a Mugen Hall of Fame, you would be an automatic.  You've made some awesome edits too, I think your Superman is the best looking for sure (and love Sonic). It is too bad about Batman, would have been amazing to see what you would have done (The sprites you've shown just look so cool), but you've done so much amazing stuff already. Thank you.

Oh, and also thank you for making everything open source. A very cool move, it is truly appreciated. Sad to see such a talented creator leaving. Good luck with whatever you do from here on out.
Re: CvTW Scorpion Released, CvTW Sub-Zero Updated by SeanAltly
#206  March 14, 2016, 06:43:29 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Eye no, Eye no. 2 year bump...

In the recent events/news, I thought I'd go looking for these two characters since people _seem_ to like my Ermac edit.
Sean, I'm going to work on these two guys and mimic the changes I did for Ermac. I may have to PM you from time to time. I just wanted to say thanks, again, publicly for making these sprites/characters.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#207  March 15, 2016, 02:54:49 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
@Odb718:
Please don't bump threads like that. I moved this here to an active thread. Next time do this or PM. Thank you.
#208  March 16, 2016, 06:28:11 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
I just wanted to pop in real quick and thank everyone for the kind words. I appreciate it.

Download Last Bout now!
#209  March 16, 2016, 07:26:48 am
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
Your the man Sean thanks for all you've contributed to the community

DW

#210  March 22, 2016, 07:33:53 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Damn... Not gonna lie, I'm very sad to hear that. I had some things I wanted to shoot at you in the near future, but I understand where you're coming from. Take it easy man. You a big influence on me and I was(am) a fan of your work. Hope to see you around from time to time.
#211  April 02, 2016, 11:38:19 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
You've earned your spot, & inspired many others to do what you've done. We're all gonna miss you man! :thumbsup:
#212  April 03, 2016, 02:17:51 pm
You got me scared DS;)) when i saw your name i thought you will take over this project :P
</jk>
#213  April 04, 2016, 09:34:19 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
I'm a fan of batman, & more so a fan of Sean altly's work. The sprites to my knowledge are open source, so it would definitely be a possibly. Anyone could step up to the plate and do a far greater job than myself. This guild is full of talent..! :yes:
#214  April 24, 2016, 11:23:57 pm
  • Verily, The Young Male's Arrival is Proclaimed!
Thanks for sticking with us as long as ya did, Sean. I've always upheld that you're one of the real legends of MUGEN, and of course I'm sad to see ya go. But the heart wants what it wants, so I wish ya well in whatever else ya decide to do. Still gonna follow the rap stuff.

Hope the future is bright as a Wyldestar.
The Roasted Pheasant voice acting company is open for business. PM me, and I'll be glad to help.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face." -Mike Tyson
#215  April 25, 2016, 04:55:43 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Hey, thanks man, you must be the reason my Bandcamp page had a bunch of new traffic today. :D

By the way, if I do ever get the itch back and decide to make SHADEs 3, I still plan on After Image being in it.

Download Last Bout now!