YesNoOk

Looking for Legit Beta Testers (Read 2040 times)

Started by Feddi09, May 22, 2017, 06:38:04 pm
Share this topic:
Looking for Legit Beta Testers
#1  May 22, 2017, 06:38:04 pm
  • Kinda New to Creating
    • USA
First off let me start this off by saying I am not the best coder by far, my understanding of coding is  average at best. Last time I've been on here was about 2 years ago but I recently picked back up creating fighters for Mugen. I have a fighter I've been working on the last 2 1/2 weeks and I need about two people to beta test it and give feed back, suggestions, and/or solutions to a problem I have. The fighter is only about 75% done just missing intros and win poses/lose poses. Additional elements will be added to  the fighter later which I would need the same two people to test it once again and maybe several times over. If interested pm me, I am looking to send the fighter out later this week. Also I need the two beta testers to be discreet with this info for I am not comfortable sharing this fighter to the public as of yet.
LW
Re: Looking for Legit Beta Testers
#2  May 22, 2017, 07:13:20 pm
at least tell people what kind of char is  CVS, MVC, etc how many buttons 3 or 6 etc,
#3  May 22, 2017, 07:17:39 pm
Or if it's your own type just what gameplay elements in general.
#4  May 22, 2017, 07:23:37 pm
  • Kinda New to Creating
    • USA
As of right now its very basic just specials and hypers that's why I need beta testers. Its 6 button character.
LW

9mb

#5  May 22, 2017, 08:36:29 pm
................cool
I am Chinese!打倒一切洋奴,慕洋犬和港台毒!
#6  May 22, 2017, 10:01:29 pm
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
I'm pretty sure this is the wrong place to put this. This should be in the Projects section. Also, if your gunna ask for help you should probably show some images of what you have done so far. That way people can get more of an idea of who your working on and what you've done.