YesNoOk

List of open source characters? (Read 2340 times)

Started by [(_sourlucas_)]>, January 03, 2008, 08:05:15 pm
Share this topic:
List of open source characters?
#1  January 03, 2008, 08:05:15 pm
  • If only I had my rainbow star back -_-
    • www.myspace.com/honest_luke
Is there a list of some sort with names of open source characters?
It's true that if you own a PS3 then all arguments made by those who don't have one are invalid.
Re: List of open source characters?
#2  January 03, 2008, 09:41:23 pm
Why, it didn't occur to you to check the developpement resource/open projects section ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3  January 03, 2008, 10:17:15 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
depending on what you want to do, it might be easier to just get any versions of the respective characters you are interested in, then email each creator not asking if theya re open source, but rather, asking them if you can use their stuff. this approach has the bigger chance of success imho.
#4  January 03, 2008, 11:09:59 pm
  • If only I had my rainbow star back -_-
    • www.myspace.com/honest_luke
Why, it didn't occur to you to check the developpement resource/open projects section ?
:o

depending on what you want to do, it might be easier to just get any versions of the respective characters you are interested in, then email each creator not asking if theya re open source, but rather, asking them if you can use their stuff. this approach has the bigger chance of success imho.
I think that road would work best. thanks
It's true that if you own a PS3 then all arguments made by those who don't have one are invalid.
#5  February 02, 2008, 08:03:27 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
THIS CHARS ARE OPEN SOURCE...BUT UNTIL THEY GET FINISHED.

Lien Neville by NiO-Riccochet-Thedge ___ sprites open, sound open, codes open...ALL OPEN SOURCE (but when we release the final version)

and Guile Xi (bad day guile) by Thedge-NiO___ sprites open, sound open, codes open...ALL OPEN TOO (but wait, it will be when we release the final version)

:P

TRying to impulse new creators and to bring new energy to Mugen.

Zorf Giudecca
#6  February 03, 2008, 01:41:57 am
  • Coming Soon?
take it to the open projects section instead of bumping a month old topic
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...