YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1551775 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1901  November 15, 2017, 06:52:06 pm
i got a karel.

the video gives me the impression that people will enhanced weapons will have a permanent jesus christ shine, which looks very gaudy
https://youtu.be/bC5mWqotK10?t=507
Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 06:56:39 pm by Titiln
#1902  November 15, 2017, 10:47:04 pm
Finally watching the FEH channel video just now
... The staff users are getting stuff that ninjas should have with all the debuffs. Meanwhile ninjas in general are still shit except the 5*-only ones in limited banners.
Glad that (some) specials are getting a CD reduction. Most of those were useless - but I don't know if that'll make it enough to use AOE and healing skills.
Weapon refinery was long expected (and lol killing > slaying, naga > divine naga etc. upgrade). But making the bonus give the same type of extra stat boost or skills as the recent legendary weapons is pretty cool (and it's a bit crazy that each weapon has a specific set of possible upgrades), I suppose that'll make it easier to swallow the BST ramp up. More farming item types though, that's the bane of all mobage. Silver coins area already annoying as they're scrambling to give us new means to collect them.
(still probably not gonna make Seliph worth shit though !)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1903  November 16, 2017, 12:33:11 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
So according to the in-game announcement, Fjorm is summonable through Hero Fest 3. So if you’re interested in strengthening her through merges, or want to get an optimal IV, this is the only way as of now unless they make her a permanent part of the summoning pool. But you still have to go through Bridal Caeda and Fabulous “Spring is here!” Xander.
#1904  November 16, 2017, 12:36:09 am
Isn't she's a guaranteed summon ? I understood that as she'll be like the Brave Heroes, and it would make sense that you can't get multiple copies of her, just one, like the other Askr guys, but if she's actually in the pool, I don't really get it...
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1905  November 16, 2017, 12:39:24 am
she's a guaranteed reward after clearing the new chapter. unless you want more copies of her (or care too much about ivs) for merging or skill fodder there's very little reason to pull blues on that banner
#1906  November 16, 2017, 12:46:08 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
It’s as Titiln says, she’s a reward for clearing the first chapters of Book 2. It’s just that Hero Fest 3 will give you the chance to get more copies of her for merges, skill fodder, or IV optimization if you so desire.

This would have been another Ayra situation if IS didn’t hand out a free Fjorm to everyone. At least they’re starting to learn. I’m just worried what’s coming with the eventual Tempest Trials banner coming in a few days.
#1907  November 16, 2017, 12:51:53 am
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
It’s as Titiln says, she’s a reward for clearing the first chapters of Book 2. It’s just that Hero Fest 3 will give you the chance to get more copies of her for merges, skill fodder, or IV optimization if you so desire.

This would have been another Ayra situation if IS didn’t hand out a free Fjorm to everyone. At least they’re starting to learn. I’m just worried what’s coming with the eventual Tempest Trials banner coming in a few days.

Good thing my free summon was Baraman so my high percent bonus is guaranteed.
#1908  November 16, 2017, 08:47:08 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
New Bound Hero Battle with Hinoka and Takumi who want revenge on Shana, along with a banner with those two and Sakura.

Was able to clear Infernal with Flier Emblem (Bunilla, Elincia, Beach Time Corrin, and Hinoka). 

- Had to make Bunilla tank a hit from Takumi and one shot him in return.
- Beach Time Corrin took out Hinoka, Elincia killed the Green Axe Cavalier, Hinoka repositioned Elincia out of the way to have Bunilla take out the Blue Mage Cavalier.
- Beach Time Corrin tanked a hit from the Sword Flier
- Hinoka killed Red Mage and Red Sword Flier
#1909  November 16, 2017, 09:15:56 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I just got two Lutes and another Dorcas in the same session.  :muttrox:

For the bhb I used Green Robin, Axe Azura, Reinhardt and Elincia. I swapped out Robin's Ignis with Bonfire. Even with Cancel Affinity Takumi's res is ass.
#1910  November 17, 2017, 08:19:32 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪

Event calendar is out which forecasts what's in store for up until the end of the year.

Most noteworthy thing here is the early announcement of the next main banner on December 4th: "Children of Fate". best daughter Soleil better be in it
#1911  November 17, 2017, 02:05:14 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I thought the most noteworthy thing was that they had audacity to make quests specifically for using Alfonse.
#1912  November 17, 2017, 02:13:04 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Michalis' GHB rerun overlaps with Berkut's but lasts twice as long?
#1913  November 17, 2017, 02:28:05 pm
didn't we already have infernal mode for Berkut ? Michalis' will be new, I guess we get more time to build up skills specifically for it and test multiple times.
New players who do Berkut for the first time don't have extra time to prepare, but then again Berkut is no good.
#1914  November 17, 2017, 04:28:09 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Michalis along with Ursula were the maps I couldn't do first time. This time won't be too bad since I have decent units now.

I wonder if there will be 2 Fates kids banners...
#1915  November 18, 2017, 08:23:11 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Choose your Legends—I mean Tempest Trials Banner is up with Brave Roy, Brave Lucina, Brave Lyn, and Brave Ike.
#1916  November 18, 2017, 10:55:15 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I'm pretty sure you can solo this TT with Dorcas or Lyn with horse buffs
#1917  November 18, 2017, 01:02:30 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#1918  November 18, 2017, 11:52:55 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Finally got a Dorcas. He’s neutral, but I’ll freaking take it. Now I can save the rest or my orbs until Hero Fest 3.
#1919  November 18, 2017, 11:55:30 pm
I got Lute, and she's +atk-def too (and still haven't seen a single green summon stone). Together with Arvis they'll make a crazy debuff mage pair.
But I'll really need the extra 100 slots in the barracks before I do any more summon. This is just so annoying.
Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 11:58:56 pm by Byakko
#1920  November 19, 2017, 12:02:50 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
These past few banners made me realize that Green sniping has been my own personal Colorless Hell. I literally gave up on getting Halloween Henry because of it.