YesNoOk

[MLEO002] Raphael - Battle Lancer (2nd Update) [Mugen League FREE Release] (Read 8953 times)

Started by GPEZ (Mugen League Host), September 27, 2017, 06:42:27 pm
Share this topic:
[MLEO002] Raphael - Battle Lancer (2nd Update) [Mugen League FREE Release]
#1  September 27, 2017, 06:42:27 pm
  • Mugen League Host
  • Mugen League Host
    • Malaysia
    • fljyin08020511@gmail.com
    • Skype - fljyin08020511
    • http://www.mugenleague.com/

Info:-
Name: Battle Lancer (2nd Update)
Author: Raphael
Version: 1.0+
Release Type: Update Patch
Release Catalog: MLEO002
Release Date: 25/09/2017
Release Team: Mugen League

Video Info:-
Type: Real Play
Provider: Raphael

Download:
https://youtu.be/tHGHHDTN8_Q
Host of the team, Mugen League, which drive to promote member's quality work.
Re: [MLEO002] Raphael - Battle Lancer (2nd Update) [Mugen League FREE Release]
#2  September 27, 2017, 11:41:15 pm
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
please add a media fire   file .... ...............the link is not working.
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
#3  September 28, 2017, 02:55:54 am
  • Mugen League Host
  • Mugen League Host
    • Malaysia
    • Skype - fljyin08020511
@mikecrazy2004

every download consists of 2 download links, 1st 1 (the word with FREE) is for China, while another 1 (word with ALTERNATIVE) is for international (MediaFire), check it carefully.
Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 03:04:06 am by GPEZ (Mugen League Host)
#4  September 28, 2017, 06:41:40 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
A trick for registering on the chinese forum?
#5  September 28, 2017, 07:09:06 pm
  • Mugen League Host
  • Mugen League Host
    • Malaysia
    • Skype - fljyin08020511
@electrocaid

Totally not as what you think of, team formed for the international (including China) purpose. Therefore, my team need to consider both countries could able to access the DL, this is the reason why there are 2 links for each DLC.
And there is no need to register as the link is the homepage, i'm not sure whether did you really access the DL or not, but better do it before you think this is a trick.
#6  September 29, 2017, 12:43:28 am
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
Shame on me, there were true alternatives

Thanks for the trick tip  :mlol:
#7  October 10, 2017, 02:29:39 am
  • "In case you're wondering, you've lost."
    • USA
Ok, I haven't downloaded this character yet, but I did watch the video you supplied of her gameplay. So let me give you some feedback on a few VERY glaring issues I see with her already.

I'm not sure if she is supposed to be some boss character, but the amount of unfairness she has is ridiculous. Why does she deal static (unchanging) block damage on EVERY hit? Block damage from supers and even specials? OK, maybe...supers understandable at least. But EVERY hit does block damage and it all does the SAME block damage...no dampening damage at all. Then there this fact coupled with her ability to KEEP you in block stun as there seems to be no recovery for most if not ALL of her moves (including basic attacks). This is a HUGE problem. She can literally kill you just by constantly attacking you without you being able to do anything in return. The only reason the characters in your video stood a chance, was be cause they all had some kind of parry or deflecting system build in that allowed them deflect her attack and then IMMEDIATELY counterattack her. This is not a staple in all characters. Then you couple these two things with the fact that she can seemingly Decoy out of your combos. She doesn't seem to have the same deflect/parry system the others did but what she had in it's place makes her's broken as she Decoys out of the combo, away from the attacking character and can then lock them down in long powerful combos from a bit of a distance, because she's a mid-range attacker. Lastly, top all of this off with the fact that in the match against Anna, she blocked all of Anna's supers...or at least she was supposed to be blocking them as she was in a blocking stance...instead, though, the projectiles passed right through Battle Lancer doing NO damage, NO block hits AT ALL, and instead gave her back an insane amount of super meter! One blocked super gave Battle Lancer 1.5-2 full meters of super...WHAT?! I like the animations and whatnot from this character, and her fighting style is cool and all, but my GAWD these problems are game breaking. Again, I'm assuming that she is NOT supposed to be a boss characters of some kind in which case would be a bit more understanding of why she can do these things. If she IS supposed to be a boss character, you may wanna state that somewhere (I watched the video from here on the forum NOT from the actual YouTube page, so if this was stated in the description on the YouTube page, I apologize). Otherwise, you might wanna go back and fix these problems. I'm sure someone who is more apt at MAKING characters can give you a more technical feedback than I can, though.
#8  October 11, 2017, 12:19:18 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
While your feedback is valid, please split your thoughts into paragraphs. That wall of text is unreadable.