YesNoOk

Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest  (Read 86685 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 14, 2016, 07:49:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#221  April 25, 2018, 03:18:56 pm
  • Apparently just a selfish jerk.
    • Canada
I think we need to trim down some of the fat, like, say, outdated versions or less than desirable edits.
Y'know, the ones that you wouldn't be caught playing with in public?
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#222  April 25, 2018, 03:41:29 pm
  • Modern things are really annoying.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
I wouldn't be caught dead using anything in those two collections, TBH. They must have done an amazing job keeping them accurate...

...Which seems to be a bad thing in this case somehow.
#223  April 25, 2018, 04:11:38 pm
  • Glorious Bastard
  • Halfway between both negatives
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
The point of a collection is to have everything. If I was to remove everything that wasn't remotely desirable, I'd basically have an empty collection :P
3DS FC: 0516 - 7483 - 3564
Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#224  April 25, 2018, 10:31:09 pm
  • Gaps? Where we're going, we don't need gaps...
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
So a bit of good news;

At another admin's suggestion, we've set up a Cloudflare CDN and are currently in the process of integrating it into the site. This will hopefully circumvent the bandwidth issue we're currently having with the collection threads. If all goes well, we should be back online in about 24 hours.
#225  April 26, 2018, 12:52:59 am
    • Guyana
    • Skype - ryon_persaud
So no more Bluehost?
Characters := http://www.mediafire.com/folder/kx11h6lcbbqj1/Characters
Stages := http://www.mediafire.com/folder/xy7wk5q9qka62/Stages

Projected Character Forcast := FighterZ Android 18 , FighterZ Vegeta , FighterZ Goku.
#226  April 27, 2018, 03:36:44 pm
    • USA
We're still with them for the time being.

Also, We're back. We had to disable all the third party plugins, but we'll be slowly readding those over the next few days.
#227  April 27, 2018, 04:14:28 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Good work, guys...good work.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#228  May 07, 2018, 05:31:43 pm
    • Russia
MFFA will survive in the near future? Still does not work  :(
#229  May 07, 2018, 06:00:21 pm
    • USA
Site is online and working just fine? Try clearing your cache if it's still giving problems.
#230  May 07, 2018, 06:03:11 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

#231  May 07, 2018, 06:20:46 pm
  • Also in the sky, the strength of love has wings...
    • Mexico
    • rockhowardmx.mugenimperiolatino.com
Just what in the hell? It works for me in my phone, not any cache in my phone, so...