YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1540358 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1781  October 17, 2017, 12:50:23 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Arvis GHB tomorrow (10/18).

This map will have reinforcements.
#1782  October 18, 2017, 09:28:46 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Arvis GHB is out. Despite the reinforcements, it's actually a fairly simple GHB due to wide open area with no chokepoints.

Completed all of the difficulties including Infernal in one try with Reinhardt, Axezura, Vanilla Olivia, and Bridelia. There's a lot more reinforcements in Infernal than the rest of the difficulties so don't try to take too long or you'll be flanked on all sides.

Also Def Ploy 3 can be inherited from Arvis at 4*. Now everyone can be Est-Tier
Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:38:37 am by Magical Amber
#1783  October 18, 2017, 09:35:20 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
#1784  October 18, 2017, 11:45:59 am
Welp, Arvis is a bit weird. Recover ring and Valflame are nice, but def ploy is useless on him (just give us a seal for that, geez) and I don't see many good options to make him high tier, beside the ever almighty Fury (good thing he has his ring) and a maxed Speed seal, to make use of the one stat he has better than Lilina.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 12:04:16 pm by Byakko
#1785  October 18, 2017, 06:00:40 pm
i'll keep def ploy on ployboy arvis for a while. he's not going to make any use of it but his teammates might appreciate it

his high res means i should give him iceberg but that would look pretty stupid
#1786  October 18, 2017, 06:34:42 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I had the same feelings but gave him iceberg anyways. I might just give him dragon fang or glimmer for the tempest trials.

EDIT

I also have the same feelings about giving Sigurd bonfire.
Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 06:59:23 pm by Koop
#1787  October 18, 2017, 09:18:03 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Because Arvis decided to pull an Oboro by having a debuffing skill he can't utilize, I might feed my extra Deirdre to him for Spd Ploy unless I find another unit that needs QR3.
#1788  October 18, 2017, 09:52:50 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Oboro's default kit is all sorts of crappy. Thank Naga for SI. Anyways being able to debuff def from afar while being a mage isn't that bad. C slots are flexible and one of his teammates most likely has a physical weapon. Speed ploy would be the premium c slot skill though.
#1789  October 18, 2017, 11:56:33 pm
oboro's threaten res is completely useless since she needs to be close to do the debuffing and that's too tricky to pull off without her dying, but i can see getting use out of def ploy on a mage
#1790  October 19, 2017, 12:17:58 am
I'm thinking of giving my two spare Def Ploys to my Camilla 4* +7 and 5* Caeda. They do physical damage but have garbage ATK, and they both have 34 RES which should be pretty good (I have only a few units that have more than that - Arvis, Summer Leo and Sonya all at 35).
The only problem with the whole system is that if I change my mind, I don't really want to lose either of them (more for collection purpose and for the time I spent trying to build them up than actual use, of course).

-
Uh, Ayra is in a banner, not a ghb ?
... And I pulled her as my free roll... But she's -spd+res. God dammit.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 09:27:47 am by Byakko
#1791  October 19, 2017, 09:27:58 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
So the new Tempest Trials banner is out and it has Ayra in it...

That wouldn't have been so bad if she wasn't being cockblocked by Eldigan. I mean I was able to pull her with my remaining orbs without spending anything, but damn IS that was a dick move.
#1792  October 19, 2017, 09:32:33 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I am SO mad right now. If you don't get her on her focus banner, you never will. Somehow they managed to put Eldigan on a banner and make him undesirable.... I don't even have any orbs to summon on it....
#1793  October 19, 2017, 04:08:20 pm
releasing a new unit (that looked like it'd be a free unit considering every previous banner as reference) on a tempest trials banner alongside two old units (one of which has the same color as the new unit) is going to burn a lot of good will from the players
#1794  October 19, 2017, 04:31:32 pm
and on top of that, there's still 2 other really good banners still going. Considering it's almost 100% certain that none of those units will ever be available at 4* (something that's already shitty), that's just a cash grab free-for-all.
#1795  October 19, 2017, 05:10:54 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Getting Ayra for free was too good to be true. Welp, at least Arden is better than Clive and Tobin. Too bad nobody will use him.

There were no new seals in the latest datamine, right? Without seals or a BK-level unit to look forward to grinding on the next TT is going to be painful.
#1796  October 19, 2017, 05:31:03 pm
Clive is pretty damn good. No distant counter to put a vantage on, but he has great stats, while Camus is getting a little light on power, which makes his distant counter less interesting. Clive is a great horse emblem option for anyone who missed Xander and Camus. I ditched both of them from my horse emblem months ago, honestly.
No idea what Arden might do. Does Brave Sword + Pursuit ring mean permanent quad hit ?
#1797  October 19, 2017, 05:59:05 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Clive is pretty damn good. No distant counter to put a vantage on, but he has great stats, while Camus is getting a little light on power, which makes his distant counter less interesting. Clive is a great horse emblem option for anyone who missed Xander and Camus. I ditched both of them from my horse emblem months ago, honestly.
No idea what Arden might do. Does Brave Sword + Pursuit ring mean permanent quad hit ?

When his health is above 50%, quad hits always. Super pissed about Ayra because I got nothing but Eldigan from the banner, it's killing me as f2p.
#1798  October 19, 2017, 07:01:55 pm
at least japanese players aren't taking this as badly

Oh
#1799  October 19, 2017, 07:27:23 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
This is so scummy on many levels, I feel bad for anyone waiting on the trials and hoping to get her.....only to get shafted by a banner tied with Eldigan and his sister. Sad part is, he's a good sword unit and a nice choice for horse emblem, now i'm just praying to RNGsus that I get her before it's over and she blends in with the other sword units. It's not all bad though, I did manage to get Athena, the one unit I couldn't get at the time.
#1800  October 19, 2017, 08:57:28 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
A lot of people are getting angry over this for the wrong reason. The majority of people I've seen so far have been under the assumption that Ayra would be a free unit cause they saw the datamine which showed her having a 4* rarity and not being on the Holy War banner, thus getting the impression she would be a TT or GHB unit (like I did). While IS never hinted at her being free they should be upset over the fact that a new unit was introduced in a separate banner that shares the same color with an old unit that immediately reduces the chances of pulling for her which blatantly comes off as a cash grab.