YesNoOk

Haohmaru by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 7/15/14 (Read 34805 times)

Started by R@CE AKIR@, June 18, 2014, 01:23:50 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Haohmaru by R@CE AKIR@ Updated 6/20/14
#61  June 20, 2014, 07:14:16 am
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
HAOHMARU UPDATED 6/20/14

-Changed the his D,DF,F,x2 PK Lvl3 super's name to the right one, Tenha Seiou Zan, along with the super text too
-Added another super move, the real Tenha Danku Retsu Zan
-Fixed projectile cropping on 1.1 with screen zooming out
-Fixed infinite on Ougi Senpu Retsu Zan. I can only hit p2 with it only 2 times now.
-Fixed infinite on Ougi Kogetsu Zan
-Adjusted Hard Air Punch spark
-Added chip damage to all normal sword attacks because he is using a sword
-Fixed his the velset on his roll, so now it looks like it should
-Put his Ougi Senpu Retsu Zan SFX in a channel so now it doesn't drag on when it hits p2
-Added the missing sound on one of his intros
Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 04:06:59 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#62  June 20, 2014, 08:46:57 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
HOLY SHIT!!! I'm away from Mugen for two days ... And this happens!!! I'll tip my
Hat to you bro, this is epic as fuck, and I hate that word ...
Re: Haohmaru by R@CE AKIR@
#63  June 20, 2014, 04:56:00 pm
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
HAOHMARU UPDATED AGAIN 6/20/14

-Fixed an attribute on one of his supers from being SA to HA
-Minor adjustments to his p2 animation when hit by his projectiles

Thanks for all the comments guys, I'm glad your all liking him. I read through all of the feedback and tried to make the necessary adjustments.

Also, I want to say this, please just let me do my thing with my chars. Some people say do this, some people say do the opposite. I can't please everyone 's taste.  I like to please but before that I do what I like first.

And one more thing, like I said before, just because I don't post something in my Wip Thread, doesn't mean I haven't been working on it for awhile or whatever. It is not my obligation to show anyone anything if I don't feel it necessary or not. Especially if I was trying to surprise you all with a release.

I know some of you like my works and I thank you for the love and support but please respect that ok? Thanks.

No custom slice and dice super? I feel like he needs one or a zantetsuken type move

Hey man I appreciate that you like what I have released. Really I do, but please respect what I already have given him. Have you seen Haohmaru's moveset in other games?.....

This is a custom character and new things could and have be implemented but I don't want to go overboard. Its just Haohmaru. Its not like he is a boss or something. I don't want players or myself feeling like they are playing with a shin version of this guy with tons of moves. I feel like he was fine with what he already had in CVS 2 so with little I did add now, he's even better. But that's about the only stuff I'm going to add on this guy. He has enough moves now. Don't take offense to this, I'm just saying

#64  June 20, 2014, 04:59:17 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Well the fact that you don't put updates on the WIP threads just pump me for your next release, as I'm asking "Omg, what he will bring to us?"
So for me it's the same. I just got a more good surprise when you release it. :)

Keep your hard work, man. Thx again.
#65  June 20, 2014, 06:59:46 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com

-Fixed an attribute on one of his supers from being SA to HA
-Minor adjustments to his p2 animation when hit by his projectiles

Thanks for all the comments guys, I'm glad your all liking him. I read through all of the feedback and tried to make the necessary adjustments.

Also, I want to say this, please just let me do my thing with my chars. Some people say do this, some people say do the opposite. I can't please everyone 's taste.  I like to please but before that I do what I like first.

And one more thing, like I said before, just because I don't post something in my Wip Thread, doesn't mean I haven't been working on it for awhile or whatever. It is not my obligation to show anyone anything if I don't feel it necessary or not. Especially if I was trying to surprise you all with a release.

I know some of you like my works and I thank you for the love and support but please respect that ok? Thanks.

No custom slice and dice super? I feel like he needs one or a zantetsuken type move

Hey man I appreciate that you like what I have released. Really I do, but please respect what I already have given him. Have you seen Haohmaru's moveset in other games?.....

This is a custom character and new things could and have be implemented but I don't want to go overboard. Its just Haohmaru. Its not like he is a boss or something. I don't want players or myself feeling like they are playing with a shin version of this guy with tons of moves. I feel like he was fine with what he already had in CVS 2 so with little I did add now, he's even better. But that's about the only stuff I'm going to add on this guy. He has enough moves now. Don't take offense to this, I'm just saying

hairlines idea sounds fitting if you were to do rasetsu Race. Unless you planned other SS chars that is.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#66  June 20, 2014, 07:08:20 pm
    • USA
Yeah it does sound good but like I said, my point was simply just let me do my thing. I don't want others coming at me with all kinds of move ideas unless I ask. Simply because of this point right here :

Can you imagine how it would be if everyone was to say "You should give him a move like this or that" It would be crazy

Just trust my skills and know that I'll deliver on my end is all I'm saying. I would hate for others to be looking forward to what others suggested when I was already trying to do my own thing. Remember its a lot of work put into making this stuff.

#67  June 20, 2014, 07:17:41 pm
  • Hate is just confused admiration.
    • USA
Been playing with Haohmaru since you uploaded him. Can't wait to see what you do next.
It's all the same in the end, matter and motion, simple or complex. No difference, finally. Death, transfiguration. Ashes to ashes and slime to slime, amen.

#68  June 20, 2014, 07:21:54 pm
  • Bushinryu it's what's for dinner!
If only more Samurai Shodown characters felt this good ;-D
#69  June 20, 2014, 09:41:07 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
Yeah it does sound good but like I said, my point was simply just let me do my thing. I don't want others coming at me with all kinds of move ideas unless I ask. Simply because of this point right here :

Can you imagine how it would be if everyone was to say "You should give him a move like this or that" It would be crazy

Just trust my skills and know that I'll deliver on my end is all I'm saying. I would hate for others to be looking forward to what others suggested when I was already trying to do my own thing. Remember its a lot of work put into making this stuff.

oh I agree I was just supporting the one idea I heard. Can't wait to see whats next the speed you work on this stuff makes me wish I had that kind of motivation to work that fast on my projects.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#70  June 20, 2014, 09:54:40 pm
  • Niigasan
No offense at all taken man I was just asking because of what u did with batsu I love what u do with all our characters sorry if I went overboard
#71  June 20, 2014, 10:04:28 pm
    • USA
No offense at all taken man I was just asking because of what u did with batsu I love what u do with all our characters sorry if I went overboard

Oh no man your fine dude. I wasn't trying to say it like you did, I was just speaking on it before it became a constant thing with others. Your cool dude. I'm happy you guys like what I have to offer, I just doing things my way is all.
#72  June 20, 2014, 10:20:41 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafĂ­o.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
post a template for palettes
#73  June 20, 2014, 10:45:58 pm
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Thanks for renaming that super.

BTW though, Level 2 Tenha Danku Retsu Zan (QCBx2 Punch) only takes one stock away bu tneeds 2 and has no name popup thing. You could apply the "Tenha Danku Retsu Zan" popup to that.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#74  June 20, 2014, 11:48:39 pm
    • USA
post a template for palettes

Memo lol Dude lol Don't just tell me to post a template for palettes, ask me. Plus I didn't add the FX to match with his palettes because I would have to redo all of the ones that other people made which is like over 30 and I'm not about to do that. Plus I don't know how to make a palette template so you guys will just have to settle for what I got

If you want to make palettes then by all means make them and just post them in the thread and I'll add them that way. Other than that, I'm not going to be doing it.

Thanks for renaming that super.

BTW though, Level 2 Tenha Danku Retsu Zan (QCBx2 Punch) only takes one stock away bu tneeds 2 and has no name popup thing. You could apply the "Tenha Danku Retsu Zan" popup to that.

Thanks I'll make a quick update in a little bit to fix that. I could, let me see
Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 11:52:53 pm by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#75  June 21, 2014, 12:36:22 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
You can alternate between Ougi Senpu Retsu Zan and it's EX version before finishing with an OTG Ougi Resshin Zan for 907 damage
#76  June 21, 2014, 12:44:06 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Like Laurence, another great character. Tried out one arcade run with him and he's plays awesome even as a custom character. Hope you have many other surprises to show us in the future.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#77  June 21, 2014, 02:04:23 am
    • USA
You can alternate between Ougi Senpu Retsu Zan and it's EX version before finishing with an OTG Ougi Resshin Zan for 907 damage

Make a video and show me this so I can see because I don't see how your pulling this off. It would help me to fix it if I could see it.
Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 02:17:13 am by ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~
#78  June 21, 2014, 02:26:11 am
    • USA

-Fixed air velocity on Ougi Senpu Retsu Zan to be lower to avoid possible infinite after using EX version to normal version
-Adjusted Max Tenha Danku Retsu Zan from only taking -1000 worth of power to -2000

#79  June 21, 2014, 02:37:47 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Was going to post a video, but I see it was fixed
#80  June 21, 2014, 08:52:00 am
  • Lilly,Jbs Jr. are my world
    • USA
@ R@CE AKIR@

Hey i was j/w im offline at the moment ( on a cell phone) & im doing a set of pals for him so wen i get the net back i can release them, i was J/W will the updates effect the pallets ive already made ?  i only ask because ive encountered it in the past