• USA
Re: Dead Or Alive 5
#22  October 05, 2011, 07:29:10 pm
#23  October 05, 2011, 07:41:51 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Wow

I am absolutly not a dead or alive fan..but this trailer is impressive and made me want to see more of the game
#24  October 05, 2011, 07:43:17 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
TecmoKoei is pulling out all the stops.

Zeo

#25  October 05, 2011, 10:17:35 pm
  • A long time around.
This is gonna be sick.

And the ninjas look like they're going to be better than everyone else again.
#26  October 06, 2011, 03:25:18 am
GOD! Worst day of my life! Soaked in the rain, forced to use a pink umbrella all over the courthouse complex, security guards being dicks, 4 hours of dental work, student loans threatening me agian.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7VpbCnJZg Extended trailer.

OMYFUSHKLU HHGOHDSAZZZ!!!
BEST DAY EVER!

Edit: Is it just me or does Hayate's face look way better than past entries? Less cartoony than before.
Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 03:40:22 am by Alhambra
#27  October 06, 2011, 10:26:33 pm
  • I do use dark colors. . . : \
    • kurotoboe.deviantart.com

Edit: Is it just me or does Hayate's face look way better than past entries? Less cartoony than before.

I've honestly noticed that myself. I like paying attention to the model changes! :)
I'm trying. . .
#28  October 06, 2011, 10:35:04 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
i am just glad the first trailer wasnt about a kasumi vs ayane fight..i hope the focus will move from the T&A service dolls to more unique gameplay features, a balanced roster and female characters which arent just there for being double D bra size freaks
#29  October 06, 2011, 10:51:37 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, i also hope they make it a tekken clone.
#30  October 06, 2011, 11:34:40 pm
  • I do use dark colors. . . : \
    • kurotoboe.deviantart.com
All I know is that if I see any of the girls with small breasts......I'll be satisfied.....
I'm trying. . .
#31  October 07, 2011, 03:18:34 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
Speaking of new characters there is a rumor that Rio Rollings from Super Blackjack is going to be one of the new characters in the game!
#32  October 07, 2011, 03:44:05 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
There is a rumour that the character will get new moves  :sugoi: >:D :ninja: :'( ;P ;P ::) ::) :o ;D :D :) :???:.

SNT

#33  October 07, 2011, 04:59:09 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
There is a rumor that the guest character is going to be Fluttershy from Fighting is Magic.  I know it's a rumor because I'm starting it.
#34  October 07, 2011, 06:31:20 am
    • USA
I would like more games to adapt the music with layers trend. SFIV sounds very awesome thanks to it and now DOA5 looks like a movie with such dynamic music. If the game ends up like this I'll totally love it. I wanna see the rest of the cast on this new style. Maybe the girls will now have different faces! :O

SNT

#35  October 08, 2011, 01:51:25 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
@TeamNINJAStudio said:
Here's a little more explanation about what's going on in the pre-alpha gameplay.  Keep in mind that the game is still in development, so things could change between now and the final version.  The part where time slows down and Hayate hits Hayabusa back into the steel beams--that's a Power Blow.  The fighter doing a Power Blow has a little time to change the direction, so you could choose what Danger Zone to send an opponent into.  When Hayabusa is dangling from the edge of the platform--that's a new kind of Danger Zone we're calling a Cliffhanger.  In the video, Hayate just charges and beats him down, but there's actually a little gameplay going on during a Cliffhanger; Hayabusa could have turned things around on Hayate.  BTW, you can tell if a strike hits high, mid or low by the direction of the hit effect.

BTW, you can tell if a strike hits high, mid or low by the direction of the hit effect.
I like this part.
#36  October 08, 2011, 04:15:25 am
  • Finally learning how to code mugen. Wish me luck
Wow a fighting game that looks, cool, fun, explosive, and not like street fighters in a sense. I am interested  :o

My none Mugen Project: One Piece Tag Battle
http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=510722
#37  October 08, 2011, 04:25:59 am
It looks fun. Idk about tournament worthy just yet, but definitely fun. I wish they didn't have same stance, but w/e. Looks better than it's counterpart, Soul Calibur V, so that's a plus, but I'm going to need to see more before I say guaranteed $60.
#38  October 08, 2011, 06:09:02 am
  • The Goddess Returns
i am just glad the first trailer wasnt about a kasumi vs ayane fight..i hope the focus will move from the T&A service dolls to more unique gameplay features, a balanced roster and female characters which arent just there for being double D bra size freaks

True, but we still must remember what DOA is......
I will find it a bigger slap in the face if they DO change the girls completely(seeing as that is one of the main selling points of DOA)

The gameplay change, I can definitely handle though.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#39  October 08, 2011, 09:59:29 am
Well as a long time DOA fan I would not mind them moving away from the fanservice. Far away even.
Or, better option, they could remember that there are better kinds of sexy than just tit physics. Either way so long as the girls look a little less alien I'll be happy.

Gameplay changes sound pretty cool. Can't wait for more gameplay!
#40  October 08, 2011, 10:28:38 am
  • The Goddess Returns
Well as a long time DOA fan I would not mind them moving away from the fanservice. Far away even.
Or, better option, they could remember that there are better kinds of sexy than just tit physics. Either way so long as the girls look a little less alien I'll be happy.

Gameplay changes sound pretty cool. Can't wait for more gameplay!
What I meant was the fact that they shouldn't try and make the game stray away from it's roots though, that doesn't mean still keep it at it's main point.....
I would still like it to be there, but yes, I would want a greater focus on the story and gameplay though as well....
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......