YesNoOk

TMNT Bebop WIP  (Read 102228 times)

Started by Dcat, April 29, 2017, 01:37:25 am
Share this topic:
Re: TMNT Bebop WIP
#101  November 03, 2017, 12:10:26 am
  • OROKU SAKI
    • Mexico
Dcat seriously, you brought this character to a whole new level, I love it! :yuno:
[
#102  November 03, 2017, 04:50:16 am
Hell yeah he did
#103  November 13, 2017, 02:35:03 am
  • Your Channel 6 News Anchor is in another Castle!
    • dcat.mugen-infantry.net/
Okay I've been busy working on Bebop's Tazer Blast attacks.  This has been remapped from a Fireball  Motion special to the Heavy Punch Button ala MVC2 Cable. There is a ground version and an Air version that aims down diagonally plus a Dashing Forward + HP version where Bebop leaps forward and shoots forward in midair. Whenever Bebop shoots his Blaster while in the air the recoil will push him back a bit before landing.
Standing Tazer Shots can be chained 3 times consecutively.

Here's a couple screenshots

Also I've added the Tazer Blast Muzzle Flash colors to the palette so you can have palette specific bullets or lasers

SHOOT On The Ground/ SHOOT after DASH/ SHOOT in AIR

Also improved the Jumping Light Punch animation to this cheeky Short Elbow pose- adds much more personality

I'll make a new combo video shortly to show off the new possibilities here. @altoiddealer or anyone else out here that's got any Bebop audio, if you have those sound rips I'd love to get my hands on them right about now, Bebop is still scary quiet without 'em.

More to come, folks
#104  November 13, 2017, 05:31:43 am
  • Robotics Engineer
    • USA
    • altoiddealer@gmail.com
Nice progress :)  Maybe it looks good in-game, but in the 2nd screenshot I think it looks odd how the blast is angled up higher than the gun.

Keep up the great work  :thumbsup:

#105  November 14, 2017, 04:09:00 am
  • Your Channel 6 News Anchor is in another Castle!
    • dcat.mugen-infantry.net/
Good catch, fixed it
#106  November 14, 2017, 06:15:41 am
  • Symbiotes
    • Ukraine
    • malevka2011@yandex.ru
    • Skype - malevka2
    • malevka1.deviantart.com
Keep up the great work
#107  November 14, 2017, 10:59:54 am
  • Romantic Karate
    • Germany
Such nice work Dcat! Keep it up.

Good catch, fixed it

Looks like it is still angled up high... Should be a straight line from the guns muzzle to the end of the projectile.
#108  November 21, 2017, 03:58:10 am
    • USA
    • dupreecarter09@gmail.com
I gotta say Dcat Bebop is pretty great for me to test out. Any updates for this character? And another question I might add. Will Rocksteady, Metalhead, Baxter Stockman (fly mutant) will be in the works soon?