YesNoOk

Something mugen Tag Team Mode needs.. (Assist / Assist Types) (Read 14591 times)

Started by MagnetoPro, December 31, 2008, 10:29:48 pm
Share this topic:
Something mugen Tag Team Mode needs.. (Assist / Assist Types)
#1  December 31, 2008, 10:29:48 pm
Ok how about adding Assist to the tag team mode?. Hopefully the creator of shugendo has played marvel vs capcom 2 so he will know were I'm coming from.

Hopefully Tag team mode is already in the works,seeing alot of people is wanting it badly like myself(cross fingers) but with assist will add alot more depth. Seriously.

But yea hopefully you will like the idea of a tag out function/ with assist,because look at marvel vs capcom 2. Still a highly played and highly rated game to this day. Why not add some mvc2 flavor to shugendo that people been waiting on for years and years.

Btw if no one heard of assist.

Heres a clip of ( assist ) in mvc2. It's when your partner jumps in a does a attack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZXSUZywhx0&feature=related

So SakirSoft if you played mvc2, is it a way you can add assist types at the select screen or the beganning of the match?, and have the engine caculate the partner special move in the char .cmd? If so, Danngg! That would be a jaw dropper indeed. Assist types with tag can be done,but its some way you got to code it. I think it's a patch if I'm not mistaking. But assist into the engine would be a real jaw dropper.

Thanks SakirSoft for your hard work!
Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 12:07:49 am by MagnetoPro
Re: Something mugen Tag Team Mode needs.. (Assist / Assist Types)
#2  January 01, 2009, 02:03:30 pm
    • www.sakirsoft.com
Yeah i played MvC2. I will keep your idee in mind.
Here you can find ShugenDo
www.sakirsoft.com