YesNoOk

I wanna be so very shit, like no thread ever was (Read 2100216 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Role-Play Hellhole!
#7341  September 15, 2016, 01:49:59 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Alrighty then.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#7342  September 15, 2016, 01:52:34 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I mean let's be real you don't get 60 accusations of anything without at least a percentage of them being true, it's just important to make sure that the state of things is clear until the verdict is rendered
Oh, why must I tell 'em again?
What must I tell 'em, my friend?
That we are born into sin
And we are worshiping murderers
Nothing but evil duplicitous men
I know you heard of 'em all
We should just murder 'em all
We should just murder and ball
We dance on the ruins we looting from all of they palace's walls
Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 01:55:57 am by Speedpreacher
#7343  September 15, 2016, 03:55:34 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#7344  September 15, 2016, 02:19:57 pm
  • Glorious Bastard
  • Halfway between both negatives
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
They asked if roleplaying was allowed, but the response they got was 'no dice'.
3DS FC: 0516 - 7483 - 3564
Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#7345  September 15, 2016, 03:01:50 pm
  • I will absolve you of your original colors.
    • www.bluehitbox.com
Spoiler: Nonsense (click to see content)

@Iced:

Demod.
#7346  September 19, 2016, 02:22:07 am
  • Verily, The Young Male's Arrival is Proclaimed!
Somebody say... D-Mob?

The Roasted Pheasant voice acting company is open for business. PM me, and I'll be glad to help.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face." -Mike Tyson
#7347  September 19, 2016, 02:43:38 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Cosby has not been found guilty of anything and the most he's admitted to is using ludes
That was because his lawyer was smart enough to stop him.

I'm usually very skeptical about everything rape-related nowadays, but considering several of the women accusing Cosby have been pushing the same narrative for decades, I think it's pretty safe to assume that Bill Cosby is in fact an unstoppable rape machine.
Re: 30 years of Samus, 2 years of chuchoryu
#7348  October 12, 2016, 01:02:34 am
  • Dante for Smash
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Your Samus cannon is eeringly similar to the one in Balmsoldier's SF3 Samus:

Dante for Smash
Re: Re: 30 years of Samus, 2 years of chuchoryu
#7349  October 12, 2016, 04:17:43 am
So this is a sprite update of the version DMS coded? Any coding updates? I liked DMS version

would be cool to have a non 4shared link
#7350  October 14, 2016, 04:53:57 am
  • MYGA
    • Chile
the very least you could have done was ask me if you could edit my samus sprites, but you didn't even bother to click the pm button to let me know, and you didn't even bother to credit me in docs either.
how lazy can you be?

lo ultimo que podrias haber echo era preguntarme si podias editar mis sprites de samus, pero nisiquiera te diste el tiempo de apretar el boton para mandarme un mensaje, y nisiquiera me acreditaste en los documentos del char.
¿que tan flojo puedes ser?
あなたはこれを翻訳する時間を失ったのですか?
#7351  October 14, 2016, 05:29:47 am
  • What kind of fucked-up duck can't fucking duck?!
    • USA
Yeah. Like balm said, you coulda at least asked. It's not hard. All stealing does is make you look like a douche.
I'm sure he wouldn't have minded if you just popped him a message.
... The fuck is a "Senri?"

Click here to find out!
#7352  October 14, 2016, 11:13:42 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Ruh-Roh. Here we go again.
#7353  October 16, 2016, 02:24:20 am
  • Rawr!
Ruh-Roh. Here we go again.

my thoughts exactly.. that's why i NEVER download any of his chars ever since jin kazama release he used my Jin's EWGF animation on my avatar that roman sprited.. instead of pming me asking if he could use it cause OBVIOUSLY i had means of contacting Roman Kim.. nor did he credit either me, roman kim nor CVSNB for the sprites.. might have now.. but i don't know haven't downloaded anything from him ever since it.. shows poor manners.

speaking of the sprites roman made for me .. he made me Hwoarang in my signature as i set a challenge for him to do it lol.. and he did it flawlessly.. great guy  and a great spriter.
#7354  October 16, 2016, 11:21:02 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico

I use the model by balmsold I not ask to him for use his samus canon, I hope he dont angry....much

the very least you could have done was ask me if you could edit my samus sprites, but you didn't even bother to click the pm button to let me know, and you didn't even bother to credit me in docs either.
how lazy can you be?

lo ultimo que podrias haber echo era preguntarme si podias editar mis sprites de samus, pero nisiquiera te diste el tiempo de apretar el boton para mandarme un mensaje, y nisiquiera me acreditaste en los documentos del char.
mil disculpa, como estube bajo un lio familiar no me di el tiempo de algunas cosas, te ido mil disculpas, no lo tome para robarlo pero si debi preguntar primero ya que es tu esfuerzo y muchos autores alrededor del mundo me inspiran con sus sprites algunos no los encuentro y otros simplemente me ven como ladron pero te aseguro que no es mi cometido mas que el de entretener, cualquier cosa puedes mandarme mensaje tambien de antemanno gracias por leer este mensaje y postearme aqui mi amigo

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#7355  October 16, 2016, 02:56:16 pm
he looked at the sprite to update his samus and he did not use balmsolds samus
he looked at balmsold's cannon and edit his samus cannon
#7356  October 16, 2016, 05:56:57 pm
  • What kind of fucked-up duck can't fucking duck?!
    • USA
Nah, he just admitted that he stole it.
... The fuck is a "Senri?"

Click here to find out!
#7357  October 16, 2016, 07:29:20 pm
  • MYGA
    • Chile

I use the model by balmsold I not ask to him for use his samus canon, I hope he dont angry....much

how lazy can you be?

mil disculpa, como estube bajo un lio familiar no me di el tiempo de algunas cosas, te ido mil disculpas, no lo tome para robarlo pero si debi preguntar primero ya que es tu esfuerzo y muchos autores alrededor del mundo me inspiran con sus sprites algunos no los encuentro y otros simplemente me ven como ladron pero te aseguro que no es mi cometido mas que el de entretener, cualquier cosa puedes mandarme mensaje tambien de antemanno gracias por leer este mensaje y postearme aqui mi amigo

I understand, apologiez accepted, I hope that your family issues get solved soon.
and please, for the next time contact me, I don't have any issue with people using my sprites, but I want them to let me know first, we are on the same forum afterall.

entiendo, disculpas aceptadas, espero que se arreglue todo con ese lio familiar que tienes.
y por favor , para la proxima vez contactame, no tengo problemas con que usen mis sprites, pero necesito que me hagan saber , estamos en el mismo foro despues de todo.
あなたはこれを翻訳する時間を失ったのですか?
#7358  October 16, 2016, 07:31:00 pm
    • USA
This is like the 100th time he does that. I really doubt this will change anything really, unless he had an issue that made him forget to ask for permission or to simply inform the original author the other 99 times.
#7359  October 17, 2016, 02:41:31 pm
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
OK, the actual creator of the sprite has accepted an apology, can we let it go now? It was a small part of a sprite, he should have asked, agreed, and he certainly should have given credit, at the very least. Balmsold handled it like the pro that he is. Balmsold's sprites are so gorgeous, it's almost hard to blame Chuch for wanting to use a piece of them. Of course, you should always credit an artist when you use his art. No exceptions.  Can that be the end of it?

Credit issues aside, this Samus is pretty cool, thank you Chuch. Every time you update Samus it is a huge step forward, and this is no exception. She looks and plays better than ever. She is a favorite character of mine, and I really appreciate the effort that goes into this.
Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 12:29:43 pm by rhiggatwat
#7360  October 18, 2016, 06:19:54 am
  • Rawr!
OK, the actual creator of the sprite has accepted an apology, can we let it go now? It was a small part of a sprite, he should have asked, agreed, and he certainly should have given credit, at the very least. Balmsold handled it like the pro that he is. Balmsold's sprites are so gorgeous, it's almost hard to blame Chuch for wanting to use a piece of them. Case closed, the jury can retire, thank you for your service.

You should always credit an artist when you use his art. No exceptions.

Credit issues aside, this Samus is pretty cool, thank you Chuch. Every time you update Samus it is a huge step forward, and this is no exception. She looks and plays better than ever. She is a favorite character of mine, and I really appreciate the effort that goes into this.

dude you sounded like a hypocrite there.. just saying..

you're telling everyone else to let it go.. MEANWHILE you're adding your 2 cents worth in to keep it going.. this post accomplished NOTHING.