YesNoOk

Power Instinct 3/ Groove on Fight Remi sprite pack [COMPLETED] (Read 1096 times)

Started by A person, May 23, 2011, 12:00:49 am
Share this topic:
Power Instinct 3/ Groove on Fight Remi sprite pack [COMPLETED]
New #1  May 23, 2011, 12:00:49 am
  • The Lone Catsaber
  • Meow
Greetings. I was looking at the various sprite packs in (I believe) Kong's Mediafire stuff. I was looking in the PI3 sprites folder, but I didn't see Remi's sprites in it. I tried searching for them, but nothing came up. Searching for her sprites on google only makes websites with no sprites on them pop up or no websites at all. So I was wondering if someone could please rip the Remi sprites from PI3/GoF for me? I would prefer all of her colors, but if that's not possible, I'll just go with the original color. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Whoops! Forgot to mention that all credit, if any is needed, will go to the person that retrieved the sprites for me!

EDIT #2: Just found a video with someone fighting her in MUGEN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAlKayGubkA I wonder where I can find her?

EDIT #3: Retrieved the sprites on my own. If anyone was planning on assisting me, there's no need to anymore, but thanks anyway. This thread is now useless and should be locked.

EDIT #4: Ignore my stupid edit up there except for the first and second parts. I should keep this open in case someone else needs help.
Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 03:57:37 am by A_person