YesNoOk

Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbound! (Read 59870 times)

Started by Keku, December 08, 2015, 07:12:54 am
Share this topic:
Re: Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbound!
#101  July 03, 2016, 06:10:45 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Where's Alisa when you need her?
Re: Arc System Works going all in on the PC market! Flood of Steam releases inbound!
#102  July 03, 2016, 06:13:54 am
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
I'm actually a human whose just passing by. Remember that! *blue lightning flame hand on*
#103  July 03, 2016, 06:17:11 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I went back to read exactly what all transpired here but I'm sort of at a loss. I think it stems from Lars having a language barrier? I mean I don't understand several of your posts Lars.

So it looks like you said a bunch of stuff that confused others (and apparently have been in another topic too) so some users are getting upset with you. Then you insult them for not understanding what no one seems to understand. So that erupts more frustration and hostility towards you.

Up till now you seemed harmlessly oblivious about many things. Thus the Larsbot name. If english isn't your primary language I'd go ahead and try and make less references to things as vaguely as you are. <-- see that was pretty vague too. I don't even know how to really describe how you respond some times but more often than not it tends to seem unsensicle.

On the other hand some of the hostility against him hasn't helped either and was way too high. Especially yours @Captain Papyrus:
I know you try to figure out the line on aggression since some know how to skirt it better than others but this wasn't the proper way to skirt the line!

Now if possible let's end this now without anyone else needing to get a last word in. Consider most of you getting an informal blanket warning.
#104  July 03, 2016, 06:18:39 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Definitely think it's a language barrier problem.
#105  July 04, 2016, 10:56:23 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#106  July 04, 2016, 05:34:26 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
when a user acts like a bot is better to ignore them, at least confrontation wise, you can try to reply to them when it's nonconfrontional to see if they abandon their bot-like behaviour.

lui

#107  July 13, 2016, 03:42:38 am
    • USA
So UNIB came out for pc today. My laptop just baaaarely reaches the minimun requirements, can someone who bought it tell me what the lowest settings can be? I want to also know if its optimized well for the pc too
#108  July 13, 2016, 04:12:19 am
    • USA
Just buy the game and refund it if it runs like shit.
#109  July 13, 2016, 04:29:59 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
What ever the specs says on the store page i guess you should go by.
The game doesn't have any optimization settings in the options menu besides changing the resolution size and the choice between window or fullscreen mode.
The game only has these resolutions to choose from 1280x720, 1366x768, 1920x1080.

With my GTX 970m i get constant 60fps playing on 1080p.
Playing on my Intel HD 530 integrated chip i get a couple of drops around 55fps at 1080p but the fps does go back up to 60fps.

lui

#110  July 13, 2016, 07:30:18 am
    • USA
Okay so it works fine for me with some slowdowns for the more detailed stages and fx.

Also, i hate the control settings for this port so much, the system defaults the wsad keys for moving in the menu regardless of what you bind for it on the keyboard. And its like that in the vs select too, so if you bind any of those keys to attack you will move and automatically select at the same time in the mnu and its annoying
Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 07:36:35 am by Walruslui
#111  July 13, 2016, 04:16:14 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Change to a controller, don't expect a lot of compatibility for keyboards in PC ports. Specially for fighting games.
#112  July 15, 2016, 12:28:26 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
It's still disappointing compared to MBAACC's competant Keyboard control settings. I am... not great with a controller for these type of games.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.