YesNoOk

DragonBall Kai M.U.G.E.N. Edition (Read 55876 times)

Started by Ichiron47, May 11, 2009, 03:58:04 am
Share this topic:
Re: DragonBall Kai M.U.G.E.N. Edition
#41  May 12, 2009, 06:21:54 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
The sig ... it's ... oversized. :gonk:
#42  May 12, 2009, 06:23:16 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
It's suggested to split the game in 3 files; the screenpack which is made by you and you can announce on your releases, the stages and the characters which are made by others and you don't need to announce them, as long as you give credit to the guys who made those, somethign similar to cvsw something by rednavi. If you feel like hosting the charcters yourself in a zip file on yoru site is a good idea you can proceed with it.
#43  May 12, 2009, 06:48:41 pm
It's suggested to split the game in 3 files; the screenpack which is made by you and you can announce on your releases, the stages and the characters which are made by others and you don't need to announce them, as long as you give credit to the guys who made those, somethign similar to cvsw something by rednavi. If you feel like hosting the charcters yourself in a zip file on yoru site is a good idea you can proceed with it.
Wow....that do sound like a great idea....There are some people who split the file in 3 or more. You guys are the best. Seriously. XD
#44  May 12, 2009, 06:51:40 pm
AND OMG!! I CHANGED THE DARN SIGNATURE DAMN IT!!! GOD!!! Alright just hang on. I'll try to get a new one that's LESS than 500X200. It will take like 30 minutes or less. Promise.
#45  May 13, 2009, 01:48:20 am
  • WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!
    • USA
Wait a minute...
It's the artwork from Dragon Ball Kai:Saiyan Invasion in the title screen!
Current Status: N/A
#46  May 13, 2009, 01:49:40 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
So he didn't even make that?
#47  May 13, 2009, 02:04:55 am
? Big deal, people take pictures online to create a main screen or an option screen and so. I don't think anybody expected him to draw that image ; if he made the screenpack by using that image, it's still fine.
Seriously guys, do you even know why old timers get irritated when they say "it's not your work", or are you just being paranoid because you heard the others and you repeat the same thing ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#48  May 13, 2009, 02:14:48 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
? Big deal, people take pictures online to create a main screen or an option screen and so. I don't think anybody expected him to draw that image ; if he made the screenpack by using that image, it's still fine.
Seriously guys, do you even know why old timers get irritated when they say "it's not your work", or are you just being paranoid because you heard the others and you repeat the same thing ?

It's not their work.
#49  May 13, 2009, 03:38:03 am
Wait a minute...
And??? The game is DRAGONBALL KAI!! What the heck did you expect it to be??? And there are LOTS of people who gets images online that they DID NOT create for there main screen! My god you guys make it seem like I'm the bad guy here! If you want to complain that an Main Screen image was not made by the one who released the screenpack/full game, the go complain to people like Alchemist or the DGZ team!
#50  May 13, 2009, 10:10:10 am
    • France
Don't worry about the guy saying you didn't even make the artwork, he's just being a dick here.
#51  May 13, 2009, 10:20:10 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Don't worry about the guy saying you didn't even make the artwork, he's just being a dick here.

Thats not so bad though, I heard straight chicks usually prefer dicks anyway.

Anyhow back on topic:

Wait a minute...
And??? The game is DRAGONBALL KAI!! What the heck did you expect it to be??? And there are LOTS of people who gets images online that they DID NOT create for there main screen! My god you guys make it seem like I'm the bad guy here! If you want to complain that an Main Screen image was not made by the one who released the screenpack/full game, the go complain to people like Alchemist or the DGZ team!

I don't think anyone's complaining about the image for the title screen here. At least I'm not. Besides, we'd all be hypocrites for flaming you for not making your own artwork for the title screen and/or character sprites.
#52  May 13, 2009, 10:58:14 am
    • France