• Skype - sebastian.osio
Looks great bro

Re: Progress
#1402  September 18, 2015, 05:53:00 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Hot Kid Buu, Broly, and Nappa. Buu's anims and expressions are excellent. Benhazard did an awesome job on Broly as he always does. And that Nappa looks pretty pimp! Good stuff!
#1403  September 24, 2015, 06:52:58 pm
Ah man, that Kidd Buu is what i've been waiting years for ! I absolutely can not wait to play him ! Great job Neocide ! Keep up the great work !
#1404  December 17, 2015, 03:49:41 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
So I finished a super for goku that I'll show later today. I'm gonna need a little help gathering super portraits when i show the super i will also explain the super system.

~Stay tuned!
#1405  December 17, 2015, 03:51:21 pm
We will! :)
#1406  December 17, 2015, 03:54:32 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Will do.
#1407  December 17, 2015, 03:55:05 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Can't wait to see your work, man!
#1408  December 17, 2015, 05:17:35 pm
I'll stay tuned :)
#1409  December 18, 2015, 02:01:37 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Okay without further ado
Unnamed Striker Combo (X button Super)

Still need to tweak the vel a wee bit on the last kick,(And tweak the damage too) add sounds etc, none of the sounds are final atm. I'm trying to do different big super portraits for each Normal Super and Super Style  in general, some characters will have more Striker supers than Projectiles and vice versa but total I'd probably need at least 5 for each person just to be safe, so you can see why I would need help.

Projectile super premise

Super Combo Chain

That was a pain in the ass to pull off while recording

It's pretty obvious I ripped off MVC :p I was running into too many ideas for a super effect that I couldn't actually start, so I decided to do one I knew would work perfect.

I'm sure I explained the super styles Which were Strike, Ki, and Special (I didn't name them at the time.)  There are also 3 hidden supers, which will unlock the players allstar finisher\signature (depending on the character they will either kill the opponent or just beat them)

These three are done on the Ki, Zanzouken, and Burst buttons respectively, commands are QCF x 2, these supers will chain with one another, with the final initiating the Allstar. The super effect is different here as well (screen fades to black until the allstar  ends )

Sounds like a lot of supers, which it is, which is why I gave 5 bars, there's a lot of things that use the power bar for. Average person should have 5 Normal supers (2 x 2 y 1 z)  then the all star super chain which I said is 3 but some people might have 4 (Might make some finishers 4)

I'll show videos later on, I still have to make more supers for goku :( another physical 2 projectiles

I'm going to keep commands for supers pretty simple since there are so many, everything might just be QCF or QCB x 2 was thinking of some kof commands which aren't hard, but trying to remember the button and the correct motion for a specific super when you have like 5 can be difficult.

Anyway I'm Back!

Sorta
#1410  December 18, 2015, 03:54:21 am
    • Argentina
Flippin' awesome, Neo!!! I love seeing more progress and that his hair looks better now :)
#1411  December 18, 2015, 05:07:10 pm
Looking good, what are the specs for the super ports you need?
#1412  December 18, 2015, 05:12:35 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
So what happened to Dying Namek? :P :P

Like the new stuff, can't wait to see how it goes. I've also finished my university semester, so now I'll hve a lot more time to work on stuff. I also just figured out a way to paint grass, so I'll give it a go, do the Kiwi-RGB and show it to you tonight, hopefully. :)
This is a generic forum signature.
#1413  December 18, 2015, 08:58:31 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
As far as specs for portraits, just clean and big. Action-Ish poses would be
Wonderful but not mandatory. Cleaned is mandatory though.

As far as d namek,waiting on GLB to do it. He just returned

GLB

#1414  December 19, 2015, 03:16:13 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
So what happened to Dying Namek? :P :P

Will begin working this weekend, good sir.  :sugoi:

P.s Hatter: Do you still chat at all? Xats are dead but I could meet you in one once and a while to go over the stage, or if you're on Skype we can do that.

Super combo chain looks incredibly fucking fun yo, pretty psyched for this. Haven't ran MUGEN aside stage testing in months but my body will be ready for this.
Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 03:23:11 am by GLB
#1415  December 21, 2015, 07:40:30 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Halfway done with goku's second super. Sort of like wolverine's berzerker claw. I'll show a vid later
#1416  December 27, 2015, 01:13:30 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Finished goku's second super combo. Up next is going to be teen gohan's super combos. Followed by kurririn and vegeta. I should be able to finish gohan's tomorrow so I'll show them off with goku's.

Also those people who beta tested my last batch could someone let me know what characters were in it and how far?
Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 06:11:04 am by Neocide
#1417  January 26, 2016, 12:23:42 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Ok so I'm currently working on a build for the first release which will consist of 5 complete characters(two Sayains Two Humans and a Villain)

I have no idea whats going on with NoZ so I'll be doing the Screenpack mostly myself,if there's anyone out who can help with it just let me know. I'll be posting more pics and videos in the next few weeks.
Re: Progress(krillen/dead namek showcase)
#1418  February 23, 2016, 09:28:12 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
To those who care:  http://network.mugenguild.com/neocide/Neo/krillen.webm

Little showcase of krillen's specials. He's very much a keep away fighter. Comet is a bit of a offensive and defensive move. Thinking of adding a 5th special.

Gohan's supers should be finished today too (if I can think of the last one to do)

Also it's a preview of dead namek. So if you have suggestions on that feel free to leave them GLB will see at some point.

Nvm the yamcha voice haven't changed them yet.
#1419  February 23, 2016, 09:46:09 pm
Krillin is looking good! :) Not really sure about the Sonic Boom effect, but that may be a place holder. Also when he teleports (the three attacks at the start of the video) there's only the effect.

Maybe some more lava in the background (not just where you see it now, I mean farther away) could be added to make the stage look nicer.
#1420  February 23, 2016, 11:38:30 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Regarding comet,That's on purpose. He comes out of the effect last minute. Sonic boom effect would be placeholder if I had some kienzan effects but I don't.