YesNoOk

I got arrested (Read 6940 times)

Started by #Shaun, December 13, 2007, 03:50:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: I got arrested
#21  December 14, 2007, 05:01:08 am
thats not really what i'm talking about. i'm just saying that when they think you are weak they pick on you more. if you speak up, you wont be called weak, but thats not gonna stop that person from picking on you.

That usually makes the 'agressor" feel threatened and basically gives them the need to establish their dominance, so the situation gets heightened. Someone gets in someone else's face; it becomes body to body with yelling; someone pushes someone; all of a suddens hands are flailing.
exactly
#22  December 14, 2007, 08:10:06 am
  • I never really was on your side.
    • www.mugenguild.com/~davidgee
On behalf of the inner-city, you are charged with aggravated assault! How do you plead?!
#23  December 14, 2007, 04:38:38 pm
  • corner push pusher
I know there were other ways I could've handled it. If I did completely nothing I just would've been a ticking timebomb on my way to anger-mgmt, not to mention be completely pussy-whipped by a drunk (I do have my pride...what little I have left anyway). If I went for the stars and beat this bum like a drunk father beats his kids, I would've been in more trouble than the bum (no doubt about it that you wouldn't even be reading this topic do to me being incarcerated).

Considering the motions I was going through prior to the bum, I think I made the right choices...except for not getting that jab in his jaw. Damn.
#24  December 14, 2007, 04:44:28 pm
  • SNK is life
You wanna know my take on fights? Watch the UFC - Just neutralize the other guy.

No need to throw punches. That way the whole thing would've ended up more gracefully
"I could get you F'd up if I wanted, promise you'll be a nice boy if I let you go"

I've managed numerous times to put my knees on theforearms of my opponent when he's lying on the floor. Also if he was drunk, it would've been better to let him keep his dignity instead of you just trying to abuse your lucidy and landing some punches on that guys face.

It all sounds kinda lame to me, but that's just my opinion - I would've been more condescending with the drunk fuck.
#25  December 14, 2007, 04:58:31 pm
  • corner push pusher
You wanna know my take on fights? Watch the UFC - Just neutralize the other guy.

No need to throw punches. That way the whole thing would've ended up more gracefully
"I could get you F'd up if I wanted, promise you'll be a nice boy if I let you go"

I've managed numerous times to put my knees on theforearms of my opponent when he's lying on the floor. Also if he was drunk, it would've been better to let him keep his dignity instead of you just trying to abuse your lucidy and landing some punches on that guys face.

It all sounds kinda lame to me, but that's just my opinion - I would've been more condescending with the drunk fuck.

Yeah well, sometimes anger overshadows a more logical way to handle shit  ;P  - you just get caught up in the moment. The more I think about it now, the more I wish I could've stunned his jaw (would've loved to knock out that fake gold tooth of his).
#26  December 14, 2007, 05:15:20 pm
    I know you did your best not to get into trouble but shit happens. You did the best you could under that situation, down here where I leave I don’t know of a center for anger management but it would help me a lot.

The bum was not competition for ya. I sure miss fights like hell. Like Tee Hee Hee  said don’t take your   eyes of your opponent or your threat. And what walt said “Just neutralize the other guy

hjk

#27  December 14, 2007, 05:40:41 pm
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan

That's pretty much what I do.

Usually though, I just end it by grabbing both their arms and forcing my torso weight against their arms and head (pinning the two together) and at least getting them to say they submit. No one has ever attacked me after that though  :S ... I always wonder why?_?

I wonder what would happen if you fought me :lol: (Pretty much the same techs)??

- I'm not serious at all while saying that  :-X :-*
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#28  December 14, 2007, 05:43:02 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
Someone will use Shoryuu-Ken, another will use Coin Punch.
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#29  December 14, 2007, 05:44:09 pm
  • SNK is life
@HJK: Oh, IT'S ON NUGGA!  >:(
#30  December 14, 2007, 11:16:00 pm
  • Prohibit relieving the bowels everywhere.
Have a nice day :D

OZ

#31  December 15, 2007, 12:31:25 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Well Shaun,
That SUCKS.

I probably would have ended in the same postition you ended up in.

I probably would have just ignored the bum.
If anything, I would have told him that he wasn't important enough for a response.

But,
As soon as he lands the first punch, I would have knocked his drunk ass out. There is absolutely no excuse for starting a fight with a stranger.
You might as well teach him the error of his ways.
I would feel obligated to "neutralize" the threat, for lack of a better term.

If a cop came by, my plan would probably be to get him on my side as soon as possible.
Get someone to help restrain the bum, and tell the cop that there was a civil disturbance and that you need his assistance immidietly.

Anyway, I don't think there's much you could have done to change the outcome of your situation.
I do think that you are in the right.
Hope you're ok.

PS: how's your jaw?
ಠ_ಠ
#32  December 15, 2007, 06:46:58 am
  • .....?
Interesting story, he had it coming. And as for the people just standing around...well thats basic psychology, the more people there are around, the less they feel responsible to do somthing themselves. Its stupid.
Im low tier.
#33  December 16, 2007, 06:47:16 pm
  • ~Cry Havoc And Let Loose The Dogs Of War~
how did that saying go? an person is intelligent and people are like animals? (did I get that right?) or another good saying came from MIB when K is talking to J on the bench
When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not know a thing, to allow that you do not know it - this is knowledge.
Confucius