YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2195004 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3101  July 08, 2018, 06:48:57 am
  • The Goddess Returns
I ended up getting Nitocris, a 2030 and Sanzang in the guaranteed

Did 2 pulls in the Da Vinci banner, was going to do 2-3 more in either America or Septem banner but well...that got derailed.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3102  July 08, 2018, 01:09:57 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I was able to get Da Vinci-Chan to max level/ascension relatively quick thanks to the half AP dailies, but for the love of god all of the other servants I want to level up/ascend have materials that I don't have enough of (fuck you Phoenix Feathers) and I really don't want to use AP to farm said materials with the event going on...

Also I'm dangerously low on QP...is this what they call farming hell...?

too bad, i read it's the anime expo bonus and not the anniversary bonus. or is that the same thing?

Like I said there could be a chance that Aniplex might be planning something different with the 30 quartz since the 10 we received are the ones for Anime Expo, but I wouldn't get your hopes up since it wouldn't be the first time NA FGO got shafted in terms of rewards compared to other regions. So if we gather enough pitchforks and threaten them some more, they could easily back track and still give us 30 quartz and say those 10 quartz weren't actually for the anniversary, but for AX.
#3103  July 08, 2018, 04:20:16 pm
i got np2 drake and sanzang... wtf, i wanted jack.

drake's good especially useful both crits and np spammers but sanzang...i don't dislike her but i don't like her either.
#3104  July 13, 2018, 11:55:38 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Lostbelt 2 is out in JP and the featured 5* servant is Napoleon Bonaparte.

EDIT: Lostbelt 2 isn't out yet. It's just a pre-release campaign. Napoleon is permanent however.
Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 03:56:51 pm by Magical Amber
#3105  July 13, 2018, 01:12:29 pm
he i knew it was him.

edit: i need to farm those void dust and medals ... but i have to wait til the next event , summer event will drop lots of those.
Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 01:47:23 pm by 地獄の花
#3106  July 17, 2018, 07:20:11 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Half AP free quest event on all singularities happening tomorrow as well the second half of the Camelot banner with Gawain, Tristan, and Lancer Altria. Summer event may happen next week or the week after.

Also DarkFlare you wanna do me a solid and equip your Waver with that MLB KScope for a bit so I can one shot Mordred proper with Gil?
#3107  July 17, 2018, 12:18:09 pm
i'm already done with them , does it include free quest? cause i need me some medals and void dusts.

i'm stacking some archer exp cards i'm gonna roll for anne&mary.

FUCK i accidentally roll for story gatcha fuck it. i restarted my phone.... dunno if it's still gonna continue.

edit: fuck it still did , i got 2 5 star CE out of it.
Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 12:32:44 pm by 地獄の花
#3108  July 17, 2018, 09:15:26 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I decided to roll on the American Da Vinci banner anyway because I plan on going real big in my search for Artoria Archer(don't ask how much)

And... the results was completely... unexpected:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

But WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE!
So I decided to go in 2 more times and...

10 tickets and 150 SQ... a monument to my sins.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3109  July 17, 2018, 11:01:20 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Also DarkFlare you wanna do me a solid and equip your Waver with that MLB KScope for a bit so I can one shot Mordred proper with Gil?
I just saw this now, but I assume you already finished this.

I think I used Waver/Vlad/Support Tamamo for that one.
Stacking defense buffs on your team is another alternative if you can't burst her or consistently take a charge as her NP isn't THAT damaging.
#3110  July 17, 2018, 11:23:41 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Nope, I haven't. I've been postponing Camelot so I can take advantage of the half AP dailies as much as possible so if you still want to help me out with that it would be appreciated.

What I'm going for is having Gil equip Black Grail, Nightingale with Ox King, and both Wavers with Kaleidoscope. I'd have Nightingale provide 2 Buster buffs through Ox King CE and her Angel's Cry skill, then bring out the second Waver to buff Gil to full NP, then have all 3 NP at the same time with the Wavers debuffing Mordred, while Gil is maximizing the overcharge effect of dealing bonus damage to Servants by being the last NP in the chain.

EDIT: Thanks, DarkFlare you can change back your CE now. I wasn't able to use your Waver against Mordred, but I did end up using him during the last two fights with the Lion King. I have to say, I made the fights anti-climactic...

Didn't need the second Kaleidoscope like I thought I did...

This was a lot more damage than I expected especially for an AoE NP (that isn't as busted as Gil's), but this one of the few times where Mordred's niche is incredibly handy.

I'm surprised she survived to be honest.
Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 01:15:26 pm by Magical Amber
#3111  July 18, 2018, 11:49:52 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Lostbelt 2 is officially out and with it comes some new Servants.

Sigurd

Valkyrie (actually 3 servants in 1, changes between ascensions)

Brynhild also got an animation update.

Though she probably won't appear till part 2 of the banner, here's Scathach's (Skadi) NP.

#3112  July 19, 2018, 04:11:06 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I expected Sigurd to more look a bit more...sword-and-sorcery like, and not like the love child of Kirito and Raiden.

I still have to finish the first Lostbelt, but the boss fight against Surtr looks pretty cool.
#3113  July 20, 2018, 09:38:27 am
    • USA
    • Dumanios@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Dumanios
I can't believe Takeuchi made three saberfaces in one servant.
#3114  July 20, 2018, 10:25:06 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Did a 10-pull on the America rate up and got Edison =D
Seems like a pretty good caster, that NP seal should be useful.
#3115  July 21, 2018, 03:23:41 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I was able to get Lancer Altria and Tristan off a yolo multi. I was planning to just roll for Tristan and try to get Lancer Altria through the next guaranteed Gacha, but looks like I'll choose the Berserker banner instead.

Anyways looks like we'll be getting that Melty Blood/Tsukihime cross over sooner than expected.

#3116  July 21, 2018, 04:13:17 am
oh here we go i wonder what design they'd use for her and the rest of the cast though. and why did they change her name?
#3117  July 21, 2018, 04:24:44 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
The explanation is like right there man
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#3118  July 21, 2018, 04:31:03 am
    • Puerto Rico
Did a 10-pull on the America rate up and got Edison =D
Seems like a pretty good caster, that NP seal should be useful.
NP seal is too niche to be of any use. You can just stun, take away NP charges or use evade/invincible instead and those are on regular skills on Servants that can provide more utility.

His NP animation is epic though.
#3119  July 21, 2018, 04:45:45 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
NP seal is superior to reducing NP gauge. NP reduction is useless when the enemies' gauge are empty, NP seal isn't.

Edison isn't particularly great, but he's an interesting support option with certain servants who benefit from his overcharge effect (Rider Kintoki, Ishtar, Arash)
#3120  July 21, 2018, 04:52:12 am
    • Puerto Rico
NP seal is completely useless when the enemy gauge isn't full.