YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1543697 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2381  May 01, 2018, 09:53:22 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Over 100 orbs and no Lyn.
FIVE Halloween Henrys but no Lyns.
What even.
#2382  May 01, 2018, 10:40:51 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Just got in and not even F.Grima gave me this much trouble....my luck ran out.
#2383  May 02, 2018, 01:42:01 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
You should have seen me last month trying to go for Mama Grima. Pulled 2 Zelgius, 1 Gunnthra, 4 Brave Lyns, and 3 Neko Sakuras, but no Mama Grima. However I was able to pull Legedary Lyn and Mama Grima finally in 70 orbs this banner so my luck had to turn around at some point.
#2384  May 02, 2018, 01:44:30 am
Over 100 orbs and no Lyn.
FIVE Halloween Henrys but no Lyns.
What even.
You never get one specific hero with 100 orbs, 100 orbs is nothing. I was down for a mage Eirika or Micaiah (and why not Lyn), I got one Henry and two Ephraims with that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2385  May 02, 2018, 05:09:34 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Nabbed each of the blue summons on my first go. Naff IVs but fuck it I'm not gonna complain about getting three 5*s in one round.
#2386  May 02, 2018, 09:37:23 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Got Jakob, Genny, Eirika, Inigo and Lyn in about 170 orbs.

Update coming.
-New Arena rules.
-Corrin finally gets his refine (FLAMING CHAINSAW YAY), Clair and Camilla get prfs
-Free Close Counter 4 star Takumi. New Players get Takumi as their first archer instead of Virion.
#2387  May 02, 2018, 10:35:59 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
^Quick note that Virion isn't going away.  New players still get Virion free but also a Takumi too.

Also:
A new setting option to stop the music from changing during an enemy's turn will be added.
The dream is real.
#2388  May 02, 2018, 10:39:37 am
Arena :
Your bonus units get +4 in all stats, but the enemy bonus units don't.
Wow. Well, it'll be for one unit only most of the time, because it's rare to use more than one bonus unit with a good merge and arena rating. We'll see how that goes...
Curious about Camilla's axe, she's already my best unit by a long shot (5*+6 monster stats), I wonder what kind of broken weird effect she'll get. (Now I need an extra Cam fast... nevermind I already have a 5* Camilla)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 12:13:50 pm by Byakko
#2389  May 02, 2018, 11:50:29 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Dollars to donuts its going to be what Sword Reinhardt got, or a decrease to the speed like a certain unit has. Also about damn time they give that option for the music.
#2390  May 02, 2018, 01:08:24 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
A new setting option to stop the music from changing during an enemy's turn will be added.
Thank fuck. i like the enemy phrase music but not every 10 seconds.

Also, finally got Lyn. RIP my FTP orbs tho ;_;
#2391  May 02, 2018, 05:18:07 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Damn, do I try to get Lyn, or do I try to complete my Air team with Hinoka? Either way, I can't wait to see how book two ends because do we get some understanding with Veronica's curse, and it leads to whatever talks to her possessing her completely to be what we aim for (another grima), or something else? I wonder if Fjorm will be the true ruler of the ice kingdom, and help usher in a true peace between the fire and ice kingdoms?
#2392  May 03, 2018, 02:17:46 am
So Kaze is basically Saizo with def/res switched around... Except Kaze can't get a +10 merge, which is where Saizo barely begins to be viable.
Mass debuff is always nice though.
#2393  May 03, 2018, 03:41:38 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I'm just happy I can finally give my Sakunyan the Barbed Dagger.
#2394  May 08, 2018, 10:25:07 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
New units:
#2395  May 08, 2018, 04:06:12 pm
Another broken weapon. Ares' Draconic Aura deals 53 damage up from 36 on a colorless unit, so that's 59 atk, with a special that basically triggers 100% of the time except the very first combat, which pretty much puts his atk at a flat 76 beside that first attack.
Safeguard+ is nice !
Vantage looks like a bad synergy with that Mjolnir and Swift Sparrow and Odd Atk Wave is odd in more than one way just weird. Well, a C skill that also boosts the unit itself is really nice, but once every two turns ?
So who's the axe guy that'll be the next GHB / tempest reward ? edit - is that a character from a previous game or is it maybe a new boy from team Surtr ? edit again nevermind the notification says the GHB will be Julius, another mage.
Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 04:57:33 pm by Byakko
#2396  May 08, 2018, 05:01:43 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I hope Eldigan gets that Dark Mystletainn. This weapon + distant counter + vantage means that Ares could respond with Draconic aura every fight. If he's impossible to kill with physical hits (without a special proc) like Eldigan then getting into vantage range will be easy.
#2397  May 18, 2018, 09:51:12 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

Flying dancer.

Oh and Marth finally has an alt(TT reward).
#2398  May 18, 2018, 03:29:55 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Well. I was expecting that a flier from Bengion would appear to assist Sanaki's Cymbeline refine but I didn't expect it to be herself.
Ranged dancers move second, rip arena.
Tharja is red again....I hope she has 154 bst like Faye so those extra 6 points can go into her offence
#2399  May 20, 2018, 09:59:34 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I've been away from the game for forever and I come back to weapon forges and elemental crap
Can someone tell me what to do with the uhhh blessings? Do i just give them out to my good units randomly or should i try to group units with good synergy under the same element?
#2400  May 20, 2018, 10:30:31 pm
There's no element synergy. Blessings are only required on specific maps and quests, and you'll spend your time trying to figure out the  proper team to bring for that map/quest and then waste blessings passing them around to the team you need. Remember how you need to build a specific team to beat a GHB ? There are quests that require you to do that with teams full of a specific blessing.