YesNoOk

Need Team Play Help (Read 2897 times)

Started by Liero, August 27, 2007, 08:14:50 am
Share this topic:
Need Team Play Help
#1  August 27, 2007, 08:14:50 am
    • http://rumblepk.tumblr.com/
So I've gotten farther along in my creation process.  Although I've hit some road-blocks.  For one, I don't know how to make it so that you can switch out between team members in team arcade, team versus, etc.  I'm trying to make a Marvel Vs. Capcom esque game in terms of switching but, once again, I am not sure of how i should go about doing this.

Also, I want to have a maximum of six team members.  This isn't really all that important to me, but if it's possible, I'd love to include it in my project.  Or if incresing the maximum cannot be done, I'd like to at least decrease it to three.

Oh, and on an issue unrelated to team play, I cannot seem to get multiple character palettes to work.  I just want the option to select between several ( probably just two ) different color palettes in the game, but well...Anyways I can't figure it out.

I'm hoping anyone can give me some insight on a solution to these problems
Re: Need Team Play Help
#2  August 27, 2007, 08:22:16 am
  • Coming Soon?
there is a tag code made up I believe it is hosted at www.infinitymugenteam.com it involves placing code in every character and uses the simul mode of play.  It basically emulates the VS games up to MvC2 z+c switches out QCF z+c does double attack etc..  All the other team mode stuff I believe is hard wired into the engine I don't think you can change that.
Latest Yoshi alpha ready for feedback Aug 15th check here for details...