YesNoOk

Original/Edit Stage "Shiyo Kakuge" - drive-remains2014 - "M. BISON" (Read 11656 times)

Started by AVPboy, July 20, 2016, 09:23:22 pm
Share this topic:
Original/Edit Stage "Shiyo Kakuge" - drive-remains2014 - "M. BISON"
#1  July 20, 2016, 09:23:22 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
Something that was supposed to be done by me a lot of time ago, but let's say someone (Flowrellik) made me remember to do it, i will release a KOF version i did a long time ago, and well... going back to this stage, igot my hands in business again to bring you all another edit, hope you guys like it and appreciate it.

THANKS to: " God, My Family, My Friends, and YOU ('F Course...) ".

REQUESTED by: "Flowrellik".

SPECIAL THANKS to: " Tatsu/Shiyo Kakuge" (It is his stage guys, so any actual credit goes to him) "
Compatible to: MUGEN 1.1 and (I think) 1.0
Parallax: Well... Yeah.
Animated: Kinda. A fricking lot... (You must use it to see why)
UPDATE: Smaller, Blured and RE-Colored Chopper for ambiance, REQUESTED by YugaCurry; Cloudy Sky adapted to the palette REQUESTED by Flowrellik; I did some details myself that i considered; Shulbocka asked some features, i hope i affored his expectations and Metal Warrior, not a Laser, but a Missile, blured and RE-Colores as well, ENJOY BOYS!

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/p50p7ugx1yketfy/drive-remains2014.rar
Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 06:29:53 am by AVPboy6754
Re: Original/Edit Stage "Shiyo Kakuge" - drive-remains2014 - "M. BISON"
#2  July 21, 2016, 06:11:26 am
  • Raging Fist
While I have to admit it's not exactly how I imagined it, It still serves as one hell of an epic boss stage.
very nicely made bud :D
#3  July 21, 2016, 06:31:42 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
While I have to admit it's not exactly how I imagined it, It still serves as one hell of an epic boss stage.

Hmmm..., tell me any re-detail you want or need in it.
#4  July 21, 2016, 06:35:04 am
  • ORA ORA!!!
Really, very good to be a boss stage.
#5  July 21, 2016, 06:37:11 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
#6  July 21, 2016, 06:43:15 am
  • Raging Fist

Hmmm..., tell me any re-detail you want or need in it.
Hmmm, is it possible to add a very cloudy sky with sunlight peeping through the clouds in the background with a mix of the Drive2014 background (Tattered and destroyed)?
#7  July 21, 2016, 06:44:36 am
  • ORA ORA!!!
As an alternative stage, you can make something coming from the center, like a "Light cannon".
Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 05:43:47 am by Metal Warrior
#8  July 21, 2016, 07:05:35 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
The chopper sprites clash imo. You could push it back further and add blur like what shiyo did with the jets in his base stage. Furthermore the original stage seems to be based indoors within a large tunnel with the lights above moving along the length of the tunnel, so maybe add some sky and clouds to make the rain look more legit. Maybe take the effects from the CVS stage with the panels showing fighter stats,  purple fire or something.
#9  July 21, 2016, 09:11:24 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA

Thank you bro, you know, any flaw or problem, change, whatever you see, just tell me.

If you're just saying that generally to everyone, I will say, the middle foreground sprite appears to have too solid of a straight line going horizontally across it. Maybe you could add a bigger highlight lip on the top of it, which should remove the tangency it is forming with the background. Either that, or just find a way to add a curve to that center sprites top and that would also fix it. That one part is throwing the whole thing off though, at least for me. It's just creating too much of a focal point in my opinion. That said, I'm still totally going to use it whether you update it or not, but if you are looking for suggestions, that is a major one I can offer. Thanks a lot for the edit though, I really dig it.

edit:
Actually, another thing I just noticed is that the helicopter has some pixels around it's borders that need removing or reshading. If the background was a more similar color to the helicopter it wouldn't be nearly as noticeable, but the reddish background with the white pixels on the helicopter are not a good blend, along with another straight line on the front of the helicopter. That last mention is just a nitpick though, totally not a massive issue at all. On the subject of the helicopter though, it might look good if you tried off centering it in the stage. Right now, it shows up in the middle of the stage, which is cool, but maybe just try and see what it looks like if you placed in on the right side of the stage. I don't know, I was just taught that art is always better when nothing is centered in it, unless it's a portrait. Of course, it's art though, so really, there are no rules, except maybe, try everything. Last thing, I promise, but maybe add some subtle stars in the sky or something just so it's not so barren up there.
#10  July 21, 2016, 03:53:18 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
As an alternative stage, you can make something coming from the center, like a "Cannon light".

I considered it, i shall see what i can do.

The chopper sprites clash imo. You could push it back further and add blur like what shiyo did with the jets in his base stage. Furthermore the original stage seems to be based indoors within a large tunnel with the lights above moving along the length of the tunnel, so maybe add some sky and clouds to make the rain look more legit. Maybe take the effects from the CVS stage with the panels showing fighter stats,  purple fire or something.

You are kinda right, beacuse now that i think about it, it clashes the perspective a bit, thanks for the feedback.

Thank you bro, you know, any flaw or problem, change, whatever you see, just tell me.

If you're just saying that generally to everyone, I will say, the middle foreground sprite appears to have too solid of a straight line going horizontally across it. Maybe you could add a bigger highlight lip on the top of it, which should remove the tangency it is forming with the background. Either that, or just find a way to add a curve to that center sprites top and that would also fix it. That one part is throwing the whole thing off though, at least for me. It's just creating too much of a focal point in my opinion. That said, I'm still totally going to use it whether you update it or not, but if you are looking for suggestions, that is a major one I can offer. Thanks a lot for the edit though, I really dig it.

edit:
Actually, another thing I just noticed is that the helicopter has some pixels around it's borders that need removing or reshading. If the background was a more similar color to the helicopter it wouldn't be nearly as noticeable, but the reddish background with the white pixels on the helicopter are not a good blend, along with another straight line on the front of the helicopter. That last mention is just a nitpick though, totally not a massive issue at all. On the subject of the helicopter though, it might look good if you tried off centering it in the stage. Right now, it shows up in the middle of the stage, which is cool, but maybe just try and see what it looks like if you placed in on the right side of the stage. I don't know, I was just taught that art is always better when nothing is centered in it, unless it's a portrait. Of course, it's art though, so really, there are no rules, except maybe, try everything. Last thing, I promise, but maybe add some subtle stars in the sky or something just so it's not so barren up there.

Wow man, now that's what you call feedback, thanks a lot.
#11  July 21, 2016, 04:01:06 pm
    • USA
What was the inspiration for this stage?
Magneto Vs. Bison.. *sighs* someday..
#12  July 21, 2016, 04:14:36 pm

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#13  July 21, 2016, 05:16:56 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
What was the inspiration for this stage?
Magneto Vs. Bison.. *sighs* someday..

It was the boss fights from SNK vs Capcom: Match of the Milenium, from the Neo Geo Pocket Color, and a lot of SFA3 M.Bison Boss Fight too.

Posted: July 21, 2016, 05:17:36 pm

Beautiful  :sugoi: love the raining effect  ;)

Thanks mate, i hope you like it as much as you can, stay tuned for the update.

Posted: July 22, 2016, 11:55:15 pm
Stage has been updated, if you guys wanted to know.
#14  July 24, 2016, 05:27:07 pm
Cross finger for Shiyo Kakuge's Geese Tower next  :sugoi: with lightning or raining effect or anything darker  :gouki:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#15  July 24, 2016, 10:24:31 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Give the good old supermarioworld thunder effect. The fx thunder on boswer stage, rain sound with no music.
#16  July 25, 2016, 06:01:09 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
#17  July 25, 2016, 06:25:18 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
A night version of beach2014 would be awesome.
#18  July 25, 2016, 07:50:27 pm
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
#19  July 30, 2016, 06:29:26 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
"NEW" Link update.
#20  August 04, 2016, 12:25:22 am
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
Fantastic update dude!
(smaller helicopter is much better & the "dead dance like" missile is a great idea)
Spoiler: Just this (dunno if it's wanted or a bug) (click to see content)