YesNoOk

English sound patches for Choujin's characters (Read 4951 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, April 20, 2017, 05:43:57 am
Share this topic:
English sound patches for Choujin's characters
#1  April 20, 2017, 05:43:57 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Hey guys, since I'm not creating stages right now (waiting for some stuff to drop), I decided to do this. As you (probably) know, the English sound patches for Choujin's DBZ characters are not available at MUGEN Dream, and I personally think that the patches are not that great because of poor sound choices, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and make sound patches for them. Currently Goku, SSJ Goku, and Piccolo are finished, I'm working on Gohan right now (Gohan will have 2 SND choices, his original voice actor and the actor from DBZ Kai).

Here's the link, I'll update it as I finish the patches: http://www.mediafire.com/file/so8s2066b34qo5c/English+sound+patches+for+Choujin%27s+DBZ+characters.zip

I'm planning on making Vegeta, SSJ Vegeta, Frieza, and Cell some patches, though idk about Mr. Buu.
Re: English sound patches for Choujin's characters
#2  April 20, 2017, 05:48:06 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Keep in mind, the sound patches in game are very quiet, and I have no clue on how to raise the volume without messing with the CNS.

And also, I decided to start over on Ryu because thanks to Hatter (or whoever released their Square Enix vs. Capcom Ryu), I thought to myself that I should use the style I have in my head for a fighting game I plan to make using Unreal, so I got rid of my original Ryu and I'll start over some day (I said that because I have no clue when I'm gonna start coding characters again, I'm that much of a lazy ass).