YesNoOk

*NEW* CUSTOM SAGAT M206 BETA 3 RELEASED (Read 28418 times)

Started by M206, April 06, 2016, 04:19:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: *NEW* CUSTOM SAGAT M206 BETA 3 RELEASED
#21  May 28, 2016, 07:54:21 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
I like that GIF that you posted a lot. I think that could work for the clinch move really well, or at least would be worth trying and testing out. I think his hands might need to be a little higher for it, but I could be wrong. I also agree with what Odb718 said in his feedback as well. All true in my opinion. As for making the new attacks specific inputs instead of quick combos, if you do figure out how to do it or someone does it for you, I think that setup would be much better and cooler, but if you can't figure it out or decide not to do it, that's fine too. Lastly so far, I think he could use a few new palettes if possible. I know that's a minor issue for most, but that doesn't make it not true.

@Enso:
Sorry man, but just out of curiosity, what do the commands (DPM and RDPM) stand for? I've been trying to figure it out for like 5 minutes now. I don't even think I've blinked.
Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 08:06:10 am by shulbocka
#22  May 28, 2016, 09:57:13 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Man. Animations and combos looks really smooth and worth of Muai Thai Emperior.
But you got misalligned WOOSH sound in some moments, like Tiger Raid.
And about T.R.: MAX version got damage like LVL 3 Super instead of LVL 2. You need to fix that.
#23  May 29, 2016, 03:38:54 am
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
DPM = Dragon Punch Motion (e.g. Shoryuken, Tiger Uppercut)
RDPM = Reverse Dragon Punch Motion (e.g. Kyo's R.E.D. Kick)

I always say "Dragon Punch Move."

@shulbocka: You didn't bother testing Sagat for the moves, did you?
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 03:44:05 am by Enso
#24  May 30, 2016, 09:17:32 am
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
@Enso:
Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me, it was driving me crazy. Yes, I have tested this Sagat out plenty though. I just didn't read his cmd file or readme. As you can see in the thread, I have offered as much feedback as I can, and would only go through the trouble of doing that if I actually tested the character first and knew what I was talking about. I just use the universal command input references like D,DF,F, Punch when I talk about command inputs, so I failed to recognize that you were using one that was only specific to Sagat. It just threw me off is all, and I wanted to understand what you were saying. Thanks again for clearing that up.