YesNoOk

Street fighter mugen (Read 98380 times)

Started by EM20XX, January 05, 2009, 09:09:48 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street fighter mugen
#41  February 19, 2009, 03:56:09 am
  • ITS MORPHING TIME!!!
    • Trinidad and Tobago
    • http://www.mediafire.com/?qt39a5kvdd0a5,sf1v19c639n01,e3ctsei5sid20,5i0jjcjri7zvl,g2led8bz1uj54,47gwixx3kw399,ytydyqlxfd7b4
Can someone let me know if its in EXE format, because i can really use that when it comes to XMugen and i don't want to waste my time downloading it. ???
#42  February 19, 2009, 06:04:16 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
    • mugenandgames.webs.com/
Can someone let me know if its in EXE format, because i can really use that when it comes to XMugen and i don't want to waste my time downloading it. ???
i dont think so tho i'm not sure what you mean? it's a fun game tho so it wont be a waste i hope
#43  February 19, 2009, 03:47:22 pm
  • FUCK YOUR FACE. ;-)
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
I like the game, the blood sparks could use a little touch up though.

Nice job with the full-game.
#44  February 20, 2009, 05:08:09 am

It's not moleboxed if that's what you mean.  All the files are there.  Awesome compilation.  Great custom endings.
#45  February 20, 2009, 06:19:42 am
  • 北斗神拳
    • brunoz-mendes.deviantart.com/
Could u provide us a torrent or a mirror with less parts (maybe 2 parts :P)?
#46  February 20, 2009, 07:31:38 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
#47  February 20, 2009, 03:51:13 pm
  • FUCK YOUR FACE. ;-)
#48  February 20, 2009, 03:53:52 pm
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
Could u provide us a torrent or a mirror with less parts (maybe 2 parts :P)?

wish i could but i would have to pay to do that cuz there is a limit to each uploud

You could use Fileden. Its free, and you can hold a shitload of files. And the links will never expire.

http://www.fileden.com/index.php

thanks, i'm not sure when i'll be able to upload maybe i'll wait till next release
#49  February 22, 2009, 03:36:32 am
  • 北斗神拳
 :(
#50  February 23, 2009, 07:56:08 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
#51  February 23, 2009, 04:33:24 pm
  • FUCK YOUR FACE. ;-)
#52  February 24, 2009, 12:23:31 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
ok i'll try it out but give me a few days till a week i am kind of busy at the moment and might need a few days
#53  February 24, 2009, 12:25:09 am
  • 3D Modeler thats Learning to Create Characters.
    • wc3r.forumcircle.com/
Well I'll have to admit I really liked this remake of the Alpha series. I felt just like I was playing those games again. Nice job.
I am Zerox admin of Warcraft 3 Unlimited, 3D modeler, and now a new Mugen addict seeking to learn how to create Mugen Characters and stages.
#54  February 24, 2009, 02:14:19 am
  • FUCK YOUR FACE. ;-)
ok i'll try it out but give me a few days till a week i am kind of busy at the moment and might need a few days

Signing up takes no time. Upload the files on your own time.  :sugoi:
#55  March 03, 2009, 07:22:36 am
  • It's over! We won!
    • SITE BANNED
This is by far the best mugen compil I ever played!!  :sugoi:
To the hell that Street HD remix that makes no sense.

Congratz man, you're being too humble IMO!!

The dialogues, openings & ending are just amazing!!

Also you took some shitty chars like Juke's Rose (4 buttons) and made it into a very accurate character (6 buttons) with a good AI, both enjoyable to play with and play against. You realized my dream.

Only small grief, evil ryu is far too powerfull compared to shin akuma, but that's really a very small flaw compared to all the greatness in that game.  :sugoi:
SITE BANNED DUE TO ADFLY USE
#56  March 03, 2009, 09:04:53 pm
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
This is by far the best mugen compil I ever played!!  :sugoi:
To the hell that Street HD remix that makes no sense.

Congratz man, you're being too humble IMO!!

The dialogues, openings & ending are just amazing!!

Also you took some shitty chars like Juke's Rose (4 buttons) and made it into a very accurate character (6 buttons) with a good AI, both enjoyable to play with and play against. You realized my dream.

Only small grief, evil ryu is far too powerfull compared to shin akuma, but that's really a very small flaw compared to all the greatness in that game.  :sugoi:

Thanks I'm glad you like it but trust me it's nothing to what I want it to become I want to make each character have the same game play I want it setup like this

Soft Punch - A, Punch - S, hard punch/Close punch - D, Forward Punch & back Punch - F,D/B,D
Same with the kicks
I also want 2 throws for each character 4 special moves and  3 supers that have a level 1,2 & 3

So the next update should be a lot of change to the game play to make it more like the real street fighter or even better I hope

Here is a lil clip of the new Erika

i will reuploud the game tonight i hope
#57  March 07, 2009, 04:13:05 am
  • 北斗神拳
Im gonna die here, I wanna try ur game since the wip thread, I will make sure to download the updated version, no matter how.

*I didnt downloaded the first one cause I usually let my pc downloading stuff when I go to work, study, etc, and it take some time to download huge sized stuff cause my net sux (256k) and I cant manage to download from all that links cause Im out most of time  :-\
#58  March 19, 2009, 09:59:09 pm
  • 北斗神拳
what happened?  :o
#59  March 20, 2009, 01:25:45 am
  • I never really was on your side.
    • www.mugenguild.com/~davidgee
I would download this if it wasn't such a pain. ::) (All the mediafire pages and pop-up shit.)
#60  March 20, 2009, 06:38:06 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
I would download this if it wasn't such a pain. ::) (All the mediafire pages and pop-up shit.)

i was going to upload it to  Fileden but it wanted my number and address and i'm not to trusting on that stuff. so does anyone know any other place i could reupload my game that does not have a limit and is free?