YesNoOk

Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse [PS4, XB1, PC, PS3, 360] (Read 174892 times)

Started by Niitris, May 21, 2014, 07:05:59 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse [PS4, XB1, PC, PS3, 360]
#61  September 21, 2014, 08:35:11 pm
    • USA
Dude, that's the WHOLE premise of the game. Whenever you see somebody with red eyes it means that something has changed in that particular event. That's only one of the several plot changes you're supposed to fix.
#62  September 21, 2014, 08:46:45 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 08:52:05 pm by DKDC
#63  September 21, 2014, 09:44:34 pm
    • Germany
What do you think guys?
I think maybe you didn't realize that there actually was some text that came with the pretty pictures.

Wait wait I got another one

What do you think guys?
I think that sounds like a brilliant guess, maybe a future reveal will show that you have a very good foresight.

Ok I maybe deserve that... but the text only says that they make some kind of chaos but not how, in the case of raddiz it looks like they did something indirectly by maybe raising his power a bit, so he could escape, because on the screens it not looks like they attacked directly to free him.

Because of that I was not sure if this is realy ah story element or a game mechanic working in this scene. =/
#64  September 21, 2014, 10:00:44 pm
Nah, that's definitely the story point, this scene is critical to the story and is never part of the gameplay so there'd be not point in showing a gameplay element in this scene. Bad guys are changing what happened in history and you're here to restore it, hence the various scenes where we saw the custom hero save the day in the first batches of screenshots.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#65  September 24, 2014, 02:24:54 am
The link:

Extended trailer with a bunch of custom characters of all the races (designs from both DBO and DBH, so - plus a bunch of hair designs for the humans). And some "walk in a city" RPG-like gameplay.
#17-#18 tag combo with #18 kicking you, doing a flip and grabbing your hand to pull you into #17's kick, wow. Also, Slug's costume is in, I guess that confirms the movies.
Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 02:31:37 am by DKDC
#66  September 25, 2014, 03:52:43 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Damn games looking fucking sweet
#67  September 25, 2014, 05:08:00 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Yeah, seems like a really good game. I will still wait for other people's review when it comes out before buying, but so far I have good expectations for this.
#68  October 20, 2014, 06:22:05 pm
#69  October 21, 2014, 02:30:09 am
  • Proper order of things is often a mystery to me
    • USA
So does this mean we can fix all the mistakes with GT?

Budokai 3's got me preferring the red Kamehameha to the blue for SSJ4.  But still, it's nice to see SSJ4 Goku make it in.  And of course, yay for Vegito, and none of that bonus DLC nonsense tied to him.  Now just waiting for Super Saiyan God.
#70  October 21, 2014, 03:17:16 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
It was pretty damn fun to play at comic con ill say. Its been a long hot while since i enjoyed a DBZ game.....the game looked great on Xbox One
#71  October 27, 2014, 03:00:46 am
    • USA
#72  October 29, 2014, 10:56:57 pm
    • Germany
SSJ 4 Vegeta is preOrder/DLC only? man thats stupid. -.-
#73  October 29, 2014, 11:33:38 pm
    • USA
YO....i really want to ask my fellow PS3 owners here if you got a random message from PSN in the their inbox on the beta test voucher code of this game...

I got that shit but it didnt work. I thought it was a hacker but i noticed at various game sites (even GAMEFAQ.com) it was real. Was that code a limited time deal er something?^^ And yes the "DBZ Xenoverse test voucher code" was the same everywhere. I asked Swiziga on PSN if he got one but he said no he didnt so im wondering if it was randomly scattered out there to people
#74  October 29, 2014, 11:41:44 pm
Wasn't it posted on their facebook and it was limited to the first 2,000 something users who would grab it or something like that ? If that's the one, you're super late, no wonder the limited number is long expired. Or maybe I'm mixing that up with a completely different game.

... Right, 3 seconds on Google says it was a network test that opened on October 4 and lasted only one day. that's for Europe, Japan was in August. Dunno about the US.
Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 11:45:02 pm by DKDC
#75  October 29, 2014, 11:59:12 pm
    • USA
DAMN!!!  :disappointed:

Yeah i never was a part of their FB page...I was even surprised to see that message in my inbox. Didnt pay any attention to my messages since i was playing the Evil Within on 360...till yesterday

well..*sigh* now i know i missed out officially^^

Thanks for the response on that
#76  October 30, 2014, 12:08:16 am
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
wow, this is the first time I've been excited about a DBZ game since DBZ : T2 (yeah i've played later ones, but that was my favorite one hands down.)

high hopes for sure.
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#77  October 30, 2014, 12:37:19 am
I've only been glancing at developments but I'm hearing good things about this. Might actually pick this up, haven't played anything DBZ related since Budokai 3 (excluding Hyper DBZ).

Still being cautious but I like what I've seen so far.
#78  November 01, 2014, 02:43:34 am
    • USA
I've only been glancing at developments but I'm hearing good things about this. Might actually pick this up, haven't played anything DBZ related since Budokai 3 (excluding Hyper DBZ).

Still being cautious but I like what I've seen so far.

Ill tell ya this much, pretty damn fun game. I dont dig all those Dbz games. only ones i remember liking the most were Budokai 3 which i still have and that DBZ super sonic warriors 2 on DS
#79  November 22, 2014, 07:14:19 pm
    • USA
    • dhochoy09@gmail.com
    • dhgallery.weebly.com/
wow, this is the first time I've been excited about a DBZ game since DBZ : T2 (yeah i've played later ones, but that was my favorite one hands down.)

high hopes for sure.
Shit, I remember pouring hours on end playing Tenkaichi 2/Sparking! Neo. I managed to get everything in the game (minus the Japanese wii-exclusive characters, of course) but too bad my old memory card died.
#80  November 23, 2014, 07:21:01 pm
    • USA