YesNoOk

Ra.Fo.Gen. - Rastr Font Generator (Read 20537 times)

Started by Mayar, April 14, 2010, 12:42:28 pm
Share this topic:
Ra.Fo.Gen. - Rastr Font Generator
#1  April 14, 2010, 12:42:28 pm
This program was made by my friend Demnus and I publish it on his behalf.

Hi everyone.
I recently became familiar with M.U.G.E.N. and tools for it. I have helped to make a font and using Font Factory was really pain. So I decided to make this utility. It can generate compatible with Elecbyte fnt file automatically from pcx image.

There is only one thing you should know before using it. Characters of symbols on your image must be separated each from other with at least one column of pixels of some separation color. I recommend using the transparency color.

As it’s a first working version of this program there can be some bugs, so if you find one tell me, and I look into it. Also if this program does ask about some missing libraries, tell me, I will include them in to the package.

All detailed instructions you may need you can find inside these program. If you still need something to ask about, feel free, I try to answer to you in this topic.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hgyzmoejojq/RaFoGen.exe

P.S - I used this program to create my fonts for Screenpack and Lifebar.
The program itself calculates the size of the letters. You just need properly created PCX.
Details can be read in Help.
Status - Left Mugen
Re: Ra.Fo.Gen. - Rastr Font Generator
#2  April 14, 2010, 06:42:27 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
Wow more programs , awesome , one thing does this program work with png files as well ?
#3  April 14, 2010, 06:46:18 pm
  • ~~~ヾ(^∇^)
    • Argentina
    • darkgirl.mugenimperiolatino.com
It's just a matter of taste, I find very interesting and useful, thanks for posting it.
#4  April 14, 2010, 06:48:26 pm
The program itself calculates the size of the letters. You just need properly created PCX.
  ;D
Status - Left Mugen
#5  April 25, 2010, 07:30:31 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I tried generating a timer font with this and it didn't read 67890o, despite me clearly entering them in the text field.
#6  April 26, 2010, 05:36:15 pm
Send image to Demnus via email, he will check  :)
Status - Left Mugen